Oath breaker pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy.

"Did you do that, agree with [Oath Keepers leader Stewart] Rhodes and develop a plan to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power, by force, on January 6, 2021" US District Judge Amit Mehta asked during the hearing on Friday.

"Yes, your honor" Ulrich said.

Exactly right. That's exactly what this was, and he admitted it. More on the way.

I wod support legislation that would deport anybody that please guilty to seditious conspiracy against a lawful transfer of power.
it's written into the Declaration of Independence. He actually didn't violate anything. The trial is illegal.

it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

• Banned
it's written into the Declaration of Independence. He actually didn't violate anything. The trial is illegal.

it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
Now look up the sedition laws. I'll wait.

• Banned

That's the declaration to the English crown. Not common law. It's a declaration not law.

I think they should be deported.

No clean starts to this thread.

Oath Keeper fascist boi. Although I understand just how opposed you demonazis are to keeping oaths. Honor is poison to democrats.

How about the 30 million illegals living in the USA?
Well maybe we shod pass some new legislation oh like a new immigration bill. What do you say? It's been forty years or so since we updated that hasn't it.

Well maybe we shod pass some new legislation oh like a new immigration bill. What do you say? It's been forty years or so since we updated that hasn't it.
I'll take that as a no, you want as many illegals in the country as possible and you don't want to deport them. As I have stated before if you are a male above the age of 27 and you vote Dem you are a Fag.

I'll take that as a no, you want as many illegals in the country as possible and you don't want to deport them. As I have stated before if you are a male above the age of 27 and you vote Dem you are a Fag.
No what I want is a new immigration law that spells it all out how to handle illegals.

The right wing doesn't want a new law because they can use it as a political issue every two to four years.

Make a new law that is solid on how immigrants are handled.

Forum List

Back