Oath breaker pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Go back to China, commie.
1651415302020.png

They did a shitload worse than that and they have been treated like any other suspected criminals

I used to think that not every democrat was a psychopath. But I was wrong.

You're born without any sort of conscience, without the capacity for integrity or honor.

You are terrorists. You seek to create terror that any opposition to your Reich will lead to prison and persecution. The FBI/Gestapo orchestrated and instigated the riots on 1/6

Yes, you'll lie - you're a Nazi

So now that your lie is debunked before you post it you'll go with "Nuhn Uhn" - standard response from the psychopath Nazis that are democrats.

Jan. 6th was an organic protest against open corruption in our elections. The Gestapo led rioting and instigated violence, as did Pelosi's thugs, the Capitol police who fired tear gas at peaceful protesters in order to spur violence, and corralled protesters into a tunnel to violently and brutally attack them.

You are evil vermin and the enemy of every person who yearns for liberty.

I used to think that not every democrat was a psychopath. But I was wrong.

You're born without any sort of conscience, without the capacity for integrity or honor.

You are terrorists. You seek to create terror that any opposition to your Reich will lead to prison and persecution. The FBI/Gestapo orchestrated and instigated the riots on 1/6

Yes, you'll lie - you're a Nazi

So now that your lie is debunked before you post it you'll go with "Nuhn Uhn" - standard response from the psychopath Nazis that are democrats.

Jan. 6th was an organic protest against open corruption in our elections. The Gestapo led rioting and instigated violence, as did Pelosi's thugs, the Capitol police who fired tear gas at peaceful protesters in order to spur violence, and corralled protesters into a tunnel to violently and brutally attack them.

You are evil vermin and the enemy of every person who yearns for liberty.
Seditious conspiracy

It was a PLANNED even on several levels are you are an insane loudmouth Nazi

Seditious conspiracy

Enemies of the Reich, and now you hold them as political prisoners. Just like the Nazis in the 1930's did - your mentors.

It was a PLANNED even on several levels are you are an insane loudmouth Nazi

It was planned by the Gestapo working with the Nazi democrat party.

Ray Epps was not the only FBI plant.

You Nazis are the greatest threat this nation has ever faced.

OK, cool.
But what are you gonna do about it?
What would a true American patriot do?

Probably NOT..... whine about it incessantly --and anonymously----on an internet gossip-board.

Just sayin'.

We're going to take you traitors out in November.

The rule of law will be restored, and you Nazis will be defeated. Voter integrity nation wide.

Forum List

Back