Obama a subhuman mongrel

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Last edited:

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

no one normal can

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

You're actually asking this question when you have Sheila Jackson Lee? And she's elected?

I can roll out a lot of names of wing dings on your side as well.

:lmao:

Nationally known musician and loud mouth.......Yes

"Prominent" figure in the Republican Party.......Nope.

This prominent Republican was a guest of his party at he State of the Union address.

Obviously held in esteem by his party

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel?

Yeah and? all politicians are subhuman mongrels regardless of which party they sell their soul to. Keep that in mind and you won't be disappointed when (if?) you wake up to the fact that the politicians you've been worshipping have been lying to you since day one.

"Successful politicians are insecure and intimidated men. They advance politically only as they placate, appease, bribe, seduce, bamboozle or otherwise manage to manipulate the demanding and threatening elements in their constituencies." -- Walter Lippman

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

Exactly - he's Ted. And I love the guy.

However, Ted has never been shy about stating what's on his mind. Do I agree? Absolutely not. Papa Doc Obama is a lot of things, but sub-human he is not. Mongrel? I don't know, maybe. I don't know his lineage. I doubt he does, either.

But I also do not agree with the "Reverend" Sharpton (guess he received his Divinity degree from Sears) calling Allen West an "Uncle Tom" either. Funny, you never see the left condemning him for that, do you?

Ted Nugent was wrong. He was out of line and I do NOT agree with his assessment of Barry.

Is he entitled to express his opinion? You bet.

Last edited:

At this point, I can't. I can't stand Ted Nugent anymore. He's just a train wreck. They need to step away from crazy. Seriously.

But, Victoria Jackson will be running as an Independent.
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140203/WILLIAMSON01/302030069/Former-SNL-star-Victoria-Jackson-may-run-Williamson-County-Commission?nclick_check=1

My entertainment is going to be set. Just need the pop corn.

Remember when Hank Johnson, a Democrat sitting member of Congress, asked an admiral if Guam was going to tip over if we put planes on it?

Good times.

Remind me what position Ted holds in the GOP? Why do libs give a shit about Ted Nugent anyway?
But let's play this one for old times' sake.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlw5HYmCMCg]Meet NRA Board Member And Spokesman Ted Nugent - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back