Obama accuses Republicans of acting like a ‘deadbeat’ by refusing to raise the debt l

It's time for the republicans to refund our infrastructure, science and tech programs and end all nation building over sea's.

America building I call it. ;)

Not their job, you are a freaking broken record.

Their job if they want to see us remain a first rate power. ;) I support lowering the cooperate tax and welfare reform. Our edge in science, tech and having first rate infrastructure isn't the issue we should be debating. Those area just common sense.

Then fight for an amendment to authorize those types of expendatures, as wirtten they are not constitutional.

So Republicans are dead beats because they don't want to borrow more money we don't have and instead want to actually pay it off? (Atleast some of them.

You people on both extremes are so stupid.

Republicans would take us back to the 18th century...We MUST have a national weather service, nasa, science research and R@D as that is part of what makes us the power that we're. South Korea, Tawain, Japan, China, Germany, Britain, Russia and every single first world nation have the same thing. We don't remain a first rate power within these area's if we kill these programs.

All you people care about is war, war and more war on the right. If it was up to you we would all be riding horses.

The left when it comes to their victim class bull shit and their understanding of economics is nearly as sicking.

The republicans want to defund everything that makes us the power we're today
The democrats want certain groups to beat up other groups without self defense and put everyone on free shit.

I'm glad to be in the middle within sanity island.

Last edited:
I don't know what party to vote for as you both are very bad for America. :(

You people on both extremes are so stupid.

Republicans would take us back to the 18th century...We MUST have a national weather service, nasa, science research and R@D as that is part of what makes us the power that we're. South Korea, Tawain, Japan, China, Germany, Britain, Russia and every single first world nation have the same thing. We don't remain a first rate power within these area's if we kill these programs.

All you people care about is war, war and more war on the right. If it was up to you we would all be riding horses.

The left when it comes to their victim class bull shit and their understanding of economics is nearly as sicking.

The republicans want to defund everything that makes us the power we're today
The democrats want certain groups to beat up other groups without self defense and put everyone on free shit.

I'm glad to be in the middle within sanity island.

And we had all that before the feds put their grubby fingers in every goddamned thing.

Obama accuses Republicans of acting like a ‘deadbeat’ by refusing to raise the debt limit

Obama accuses Republicans of acting like a ?deadbeat? by refusing to raise the debt limit - The Washington Post
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Casting House Republicans as stubborn deadbeats, President Barack Obama sought Thursday to discredit House Republicans in upcoming fiscal fights by painting them as roadblocks to a thriving middle class.

With Obama and Congress approaching all-too-familiar showdowns over spending levels and the nation’s borrowing limit, Obama used a visit to a seaside port in Florida to argue that the nation’s economic agenda should be immune to the partisan backbiting he faulted Republicans for instigating.

“Shutting down the government just because I’m for keeping it open — that’s not an economic plan,” Obama said, wiping sweat from his face in a muggy port warehouse. “Threatening that you won’t pay the bills in this country, when we’ve already racked up those bills, that’s not an economic plan — that’s just being a deadbeat.”

The republicans should move a few hundred billions that we spent on the wars to infrastructure, science and tech. It's time to invest in the United states if you wish for our economy to recover! Stop talking...

The debt ceiling has been raised 74 times since 1964. You people have no idea what you are talking about. It is common federal practice by the executive branch of our government. Reagan did it many times.

In what the fuck makes the nws, noaa, and nasa unconstitutional moron?

I consider both Asteroid dictation(nasa) and severe warnings, hurricane warnings to be clear defense issues.

I'm sure there's a lot more support for them....

I am also sure there's historical support for exploration.

Forum List

Back