🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Admin: Can We Please Have Our Stuff Back?

Afghanistan had no effect on your life. Until it did.

NO, what had an effect was Bush being so fucking incompetent that when the CIA came to him and said, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike US" and "Hey, we think he's gonna use airplanes", Bush responded "Well, you've covered you ass" and then went fishing.
Link? Nah. Joe reverts to form. It's all Bush's fault.

NO, what had an effect was Bush being so fucking incompetent that when the CIA came to him and said, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike US" and "Hey, we think he's gonna use airplanes", Bush responded "Well, you've covered you ass" and then went fishing.

Guy, I've linked to that a thousand times... Are you j ust going to pretend you didn't see it.

Ron Suskind George W. Bush and the Aug. 6 2001 PDB - Salon.com

We’ve known for years now that George W. Bush received a presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, in which he was warned: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” We’ve known for almost as long that Bush went fishing afterward.

What we didn’t know is what happened in between the briefing and the fishing, and now Suskind is here to tell us. Bush listened to the briefing, Suskind says, then told the CIA briefer: “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.”

Guy, I've linked to that a thousand times... Are you j ust going to pretend you didn't see it.

Ron Suskind George W. Bush and the Aug. 6 2001 PDB - Salon.com

We’ve known for years now that George W. Bush received a presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, in which he was warned: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” We’ve known for almost as long that Bush went fishing afterward.

What we didn’t know is what happened in between the briefing and the fishing, and now Suskind is here to tell us. Bush listened to the briefing, Suskind says, then told the CIA briefer: “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.”
There was no actionable intelligence. I can tell you Ayman al Zawahiri is determined to strike the US too. What do you plan to do about it?

There was no actionable intelligence. I can tell you Ayman al Zawahiri is determined to strike the US too. What do you plan to do about it?

Well, securing the airports might have been a good idea in 2001. In fact, Al Gore's commission on terrorism had recommended steel doors on aircraft cockpits in 1996, but the airlines opposed it.

Well, securing the airports might have been a good idea in 2001. In fact, Al Gore's commission on terrorism had recommended steel doors on aircraft cockpits in 1996, but the airlines opposed it.
Hindsight is 20/20. Thanks. If we had grounded every airplane at 7AM on 9/11/2001 none of this would have happened. Also, putting Pearl Harbor on full alert statting December 6th 1941 would have made all the difference.

Hindsight is 20/20. Thanks. If we had grounded every airplane at 7AM on 9/11/2001 none of this would have happened. Also, putting Pearl Harbor on full alert statting December 6th 1941 would have made all the difference.

We aren't talking about Pearl Harbor, guy. We are talking about securing the airports when you had decades of hijackings of airplanes by terrorists.

Or if Clinton had taken custody of Bin Laden when it was offered to him. Democrat cowardice caused 9/11.

We aren't talking about Pearl Harbor, guy. We are talking about securing the airports when you had decades of hijackings of airplanes by terrorists.
There were no decades of hijackings prior to 9/11, dufus.

Idiot.
That's why I said to look at the video before shooting your stupid mouth off again. The video doesnt lie. We intentionally abandoned a bunch of stuff there that was picked up by enemies. And as I wrote elsewhere it wouldnt take much to get it back working. Obama has effectively armed our enemies. And not for the first time

There's no need to look at the video form Toon Hall.

And frankly, who cares if they picked up a few dozen rifles or a truck. Especially since the Iranians are flooding the place with weapons and so are we.
It's amazing what you are and are not concerned about. Yemenite terrorists getting supplies doesnt bother you. Russian taking over the Ukraine doesnt bother you. Mitt Romney's Mormon faith keeps you up at night, and what kind of underwear he has.
That's why no one takes you seriously,Joe.

How many troops are you willing to see put into Yemen?

Idiot.
That's why I said to look at the video before shooting your stupid mouth off again. The video doesnt lie. We intentionally abandoned a bunch of stuff there that was picked up by enemies. And as I wrote elsewhere it wouldnt take much to get it back working. Obama has effectively armed our enemies. And not for the first time

And frankly, who cares if they picked up a few dozen rifles or a truck. Especially since the Iranians are flooding the place with weapons and so are we.
It's amazing what you are and are not concerned about. Yemenite terrorists getting supplies doesnt bother you. Russian taking over the Ukraine doesnt bother you. Mitt Romney's Mormon faith keeps you up at night, and what kind of underwear he has.

Zero!

I'm sick of spilling American blood in Arab sand. We need to start practicing MIRV diplomacy or we'll be doing this forever. Some say an ideology can't be killed. I disagree. When ISIS is a Biblical glass sea that can be seen from space there will be no further aggression from these people.

If Iran wants a nuke so bad let's give them one, a MIRV right in the middle of Tehran. It wouldn't be the first time Americans planted mushrooms because we're sick of sending our sons to die pointlessly.

Here, I'll paint a picture:

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

Idiot.

Zero!

I'm sick of spilling American blood in Arab sand. We need to start practicing MIRV diplomacy or we'll be doing this forever. Some say an ideology can't be killed. I disagree. When ISIS is a Biblical glass sea that can be seen from space there will be no further aggression from these people.

If Iran wants a nuke so bad let's give them one, a MIRV right in the middle of Tehran. It wouldn't be the first time Americans planted mushrooms because we're sick of sending our sons to die pointlessly.

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
To say that you have the mentality of a child would be offensive, to children.

Idiot.

Zero!

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
Then Truman did too, you horse's ass!

Zero!

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
Then Truman did too, you horse's ass!
He was showing off, and he had a pop gun compared to what we have now. If a nuke goes off, the markets collapse and life as you know it ends, which is why it will never happen.

There were no decades of hijackings prior to 9/11, dufus.

Really?

List of aircraft hijackings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The first airplane hijacking occurred in 1932 in Brazil, where four revolutionaries hijacked a plane and crashed it

Wow, are you always this ignorant?
Geezus are you one fucking dolt. All the entries from the 90s you cite were outside the US. Just what was the US supposed to do about hijackings in foreign countries?
Moron.

Idiot.

As many as needed to get rid of the scumbags.

Forum List

Back