🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Admin: Can We Please Have Our Stuff Back?

Geezus are you one fucking dolt. All the entries from the 90s you cite were outside the US. Just what was the US supposed to do about hijackings in foreign countries?
Moron.

nothing. But what we were supposed to do is understand this was a tool terrorists used, and when you get a bunch of chatter about airplanes, you don't say, "Meh, you covered your ass" and go fishing.

Like Bush did.

It's amazing what you are and are not concerned about. Yemenite terrorists getting supplies doesnt bother you. Russian taking over the Ukraine doesnt bother you. Mitt Romney's Mormon faith keeps you up at night, and what kind of underwear he has.
That's why no one takes you seriously,Joe.

How many troops are you willing to see put into Yemen?
Zero!

I'm sick of spilling American blood in Arab sand. We need to start practicing MIRV diplomacy or we'll be doing this forever. Some say an ideology can't be killed. I disagree. When ISIS is a Biblical glass sea that can be seen from space there will be no further aggression from these people.

If Iran wants a nuke so bad let's give them one, a MIRV right in the middle of Tehran. It wouldn't be the first time Americans planted mushrooms because we're sick of sending our sons to die pointlessly.

Here, I'll paint a picture:

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg
To say that you have the mentality of a child would be offensive, to children.
Then Truman did too, you horse's ass!
He was showing off, and he had a pop gun compared to what we have now. If a nuke goes off, the markets collapse and life as you know it ends, which is why it will never happen.
This might come as a surprise to an ass like you, but we have nuclear bombs of varying levels of destruction. Even a 1 hiroshima.

And popguns don't kill 120,000 people.

Geezus are you one fucking dolt. All the entries from the 90s you cite were outside the US. Just what was the US supposed to do about hijackings in foreign countries?
Moron.

nothing. But what we were supposed to do is understand this was a tool terrorists used, and when you get a bunch of chatter about airplanes, you don't say, "Meh, you covered your ass" and go fishing.

Like Bush did.
Proof? Nope. We got a bunch of chatter about a bunch of things. What was he supposed to do? Declare martial law?
What should Bush have done to prevent 9/11? I want to hear your answer.

Moron.

Like Bush did.
Proof? Nope. We got a bunch of chatter about a bunch of things. What was he supposed to do? Declare martial law?

Bush Sr. could have prevented 9/11 by not invading Iraq in 1991.

Moron.

Like Bush did.

Dream on if it makes you sleep better at night

-Geaux

Increase security at the airports to something better than Minimum Wage Rent-a-Cops.
Pat answer totally devoid of detail, without any thought or knowledge whatsoever.
Thanks for showing you're a featherweight here, Joe.

Moron.

Like Bush did.

Frankly I blame Winston Churchill.

Moron.

Like Bush did.

He didn't invade Iraq.

Moron.

Like Bush did.

Clinton could have prevented 9/11 by taking bin laden into custody when he had that opportunity.

Whatever we left in Yemen they are welcome to. We shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Not according to your messiah.

“This strategy of taking out terrorists who threaten us, while supporting partners on the front lines, is one that we have successfully pursued in Yemen and Somalia for years,” President Obama assured the American people last September."

Pat answer totally devoid of detail, without any thought or knowledge whatsoever.
Thanks for showing you're a featherweight here, Joe.

Uh, that's actually a pretty good answer. They have video of Mohammed Atta walking RIGHT PAST security like he was taking a stroll.

Because, hey, Mr. Minimum Wage didn't give a shit, and no one told him to give a shit.

Forum List

Back