Obama: America's 'Deeply Rooted' Racism Will Take Time To Tackle

Is there any race of humans that whites haven't severely fucked over? I can't think of any.

Melanin count does not make anybody any better or worse than anyone with a different melanin count than theirs. In WW2 people with a low melanin count killed far more people who also had low melanin counts than they killed people with high melanin counts throughout all history.

It's a petty, pathetic conversation that hopefully won't exist anymore in a few decades once the remaining generations of racists die off.

No doubt. Once the Obama's, Al S.'s etc of the world die off racism will become old news.

Is there any race of humans that whites haven't severely fucked over? I can't think of any.

Melanin count does not make anybody any better or worse than anyone with a different melanin count than theirs. In WW2 people with a low melanin count killed far more people who also had low melanin counts than they killed people with high melanin counts throughout all history. So no skin color discrimination can be faulted there.

It's a petty, pathetic conversation that hopefully won't exist anymore in a few decades once the remaining generations of racists die off.
So it is your conclusion that those with light skin are ALL racists?
I have two words for you....Hint, they are not Merry Christmas.

Melanin count does not make anybody any better or worse than anyone with a different melanin count than theirs. In WW2 people with a low melanin count killed far more people who also had low melanin counts than they killed people with high melanin counts throughout all history.

No doubt. Once the Obama's, Al S.'s etc of the world die off racism will become old news.

You're leaving a hell of a lot of people off of that list. But I guess you can't be faulted for playing politics with it. Everyone does it anyways. :dunno:

Melanin count does not make anybody any better or worse than anyone with a different melanin count than theirs. In WW2 people with a low melanin count killed far more people who also had low melanin counts than they killed people with high melanin counts throughout all history. So no skin color discrimination can be faulted there.

Where did I say that? I have three words for you instead of 2. Hint... the acronym for them is GFY.

You're leaving a hell of a lot of people off of that list. But I guess you can't be faulted for playing politics with it. Everyone does it anyways. :dunno:

Yeah, a lot of people left off, but those ones belong there too. And the racism debate is a political one. It has been since the 1960s when the magic legislations were pased that were suppose to solve all the problems.

The genre of Obama race speeches has always been bounded by the job he was hired to do. Specifically, Barack Obama is the president of the United States of America. More specifically, Barack Obama is the president of a congenitally racist country, erected upon the plunder of life, liberty, labor, and land. This plunder has not been exclusive to black people. But black people, the community to which both Michael Brown and Barack Obama belong, have the distinct fortune of having survived in significant numbers. For a creedal country like America, this poses a problem—in nearly every major American city one can find a population of people whose very existence, whose very history, whose very traditions, are an assault upon this country's nationalist instincts. Black people are the chastener of their own country. Their experience says to America, "You wear the mask."

Much More: Barack Obama, Ferguson, and the Evidence of Things Unsaid - The Atlantic

It's sadly pathetic to watch ignorant racists try to blame blacks and Democrats for the racial divide.
Blah blah blah.....More lib talking points and psycho babble.
Here's a great point.....In this nation we have freedom of choice. One of those choices is that if one finds life here so intolerable they have the freedom to LEAVE...
How about it?

Yeah, a lot of people left off, but those ones belong there too. And the racism debate is a political one. It has been since the 1960s when the magic legislations were pased that were suppose to solve all the problems.

Damn, you seem to be a special breed of retarded racists. At least you're special...

Where did I say that? I have three words for you instead of 2. Hint... the acronym for them is GFY.
"once the remaining generations of racists die off."
Don't act unsophisticated here. We both know to whom you are referring.

Damn, you seem to be a special breed of retarded racists. At least you're special...

Yeah, I'm a racist for pointing out the obvious.

Congratulations, Dullard.

The genre of Obama race speeches has always been bounded by the job he was hired to do. Specifically, Barack Obama is the president of the United States of America. More specifically, Barack Obama is the president of a congenitally racist country, erected upon the plunder of life, liberty, labor, and land. This plunder has not been exclusive to black people. But black people, the community to which both Michael Brown and Barack Obama belong, have the distinct fortune of having survived in significant numbers. For a creedal country like America, this poses a problem—in nearly every major American city one can find a population of people whose very existence, whose very history, whose very traditions, are an assault upon this country's nationalist instincts. Black people are the chastener of their own country. Their experience says to America, "You wear the mask."

Much More: Barack Obama, Ferguson, and the Evidence of Things Unsaid - The Atlantic

It's sadly pathetic to watch racists try to blame blacks and Democrats for the racial divide.

What's sad is that you always have to post a quote from someone else then add your little "me to" one liner.

Are you capable of independent thought Lakhota?

I'm on an ignore binge today and you are right on the cusp.

Is there any reason to believe that you will in the future add ANYTHING worthy of discussion to threads? Regurgitating the thoughts of others with snide one line remarks doesn't count.
Lakhota is representative of liberal groupthink.

It's sadly pathetic to watch ignorant racists try to blame blacks and Democrats for the racial divide.
Here's a great point.....In this nation we have freedom of choice. One of those choices is that if one finds life here so intolerable they have the freedom to LEAVE...
How about it?

Fine, so let's use the LIFO accounting method (last in, first out). Bye...

"Racism".....The last arrow in the liberal quiver

"once the remaining generations of racists die off."
Don't act unsophisticated here. We both know to whom you are referring.

There are lots of racists of all colors from those generations. You just happen to be a white colored racist apparently living in denial. The world will be better once you're gone.

Racism, reality in America.

It's ridiculous. The word has lost all meaning.

How about it?

Fine, so let's use the LIFO accounting method (last in, first out).
Ok. when do you pack....See, you have no clue where my heritage lies. Nor do you have a clue from where my ancestors come......Here's a bone saw for you to get yourself out of the leg hold trap I set for you.

Forum List

Back