Obama and NATO form coalition against Russia and ISIS

Unlike Bush, Obama has prevented terrorists attacks on the U.S. mainland. Nothing Obama could do would satisfy the right. (save the jokes about resignation and suicide and assassination)
I think you should have waited to make those statements until the location of the missing Libyan airliners is known. What do you think, Chief?

You can guess what I think.
No need to guess. I know you think the Obamessiah shits caviar.

Unlike Bush, Obama has prevented terrorists attacks on the U.S. mainland. Nothing Obama could do would satisfy the right (save the jokes about resignation and suicide and assassination).
Bush handed Obama the tools to prevent terrorist attack on the US Mainland.

That's funny. Thanks for playing.

I wan't playing, and it is only funny to an Obama tool.

I was referring to two acts that Bush signed into law. One was the Patriot Act and the second was the Dept of Homeland Security;

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is a cabinet department of the United States federal government, created in response to the September 11 attacks, and with the primary responsibilities of protecting the United States and its territories(including protectorates) from and responding to terrorist attacks, man-made accidents, and natural disasters.

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-5_17-7-2.png
    upload_2014-9-5_17-7-2.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 67
Actions speak louder than words so far this is just words.

Holy shit. What......other than words.....has ANYONE opposing president Obama's approach to these issues ever contributed?

Since any action that takes place will be at the command of the POTUS....you might want to rethink your lame obsession.

Western leaders announced two major initiatives at the NATO summit in Wales on Friday, in an effort to show decisive action in the face of growing global threats.

NATO member states voted on Friday to form a "rapid response force" aimed at countering Russian aggression, while reassuring the organization's eastern member states that they would be protected in case of encroachment onto their territory. Countries such as Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia fear that Moscow may target them next.

NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Friday that the creation of the force sends a clear message to any potential aggressor. "Should you even think of attacking one ally, you will be facing the whole alliance," Rasmussen said, according to the Associated Press.

Also on Friday, the United Statesannounced in Wales that it was spearheading a "core coalition" to battle the militants of the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS. Since launching a lightning offensive in Iraq last June, IS has captured swathes of land in Iraq in addition to territory in Syria, and its fighters have been accused of brutal crimes and human rights offenses.

The core group consists of 10 nations, including France, Germany, and Britain.

Martin Lidegaard, foreign minister of Denmark, one of the members of the core group, explained on Friday that the countries aim to fight the extremist group on several fronts. "It is not only about a military effort, it is also about stopping the financial contributions to ISIS, to coordinate intelligence, it is about stopping foreign fighters, young people from our own societies," Lidegaard said, according to the AP.

Global Surge Leaders Announce Major Initiatives Against Russia And Islamic State

Sounds like President Obama and NATO have a plan to contain Russia and defeat ISIS.

It also sounds like more of a military commitment than Bush was able to get from NATO based on his contention that Iraq was a threat to the West.

I wan't playing, and it is only funny to an Obama tool.

I was referring to two acts that Bush signed into law. One was the Patriot Act and the second was the Dept of Homeland Security;

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is a cabinet department of the United States federal government, created in response to the September 11 attacks, and with the primary responsibilities of protecting the United States and its territories(including protectorates) from and responding to terrorist attacks, man-made accidents, and natural disasters.

43 should have used those tools pre 911

Obama AND NATO

??

Is Obama separate from NATO?

Last I looked, we were part of NATO. Did that change somewhere along the way?

Unlike Bush, Obama has prevented terrorists attacks on the U.S. mainland. Nothing Obama could do would satisfy the right (save the jokes about resignation and suicide and assassination).

Wouldn't Boston have a different opinion about obama's preventing attacks in the US? Wouldn't the survivors of Ft. Hood?

So sanctions on Russia have failed. Now he's going to create a vapid deployment force. Hell Im sure Putin is quaking at that one.
There was no decisive action. Everything is somewhere in the future. Obama is leading from behind, yet again, letting others set his agenda. This announcement will be forgotten in the next spin cycle. As soon as the Democrat Doves come out criticizing military involvement Obama will announce the US will have only an advisory role.

Bush handed Obama the tools to prevent terrorist attack on the US Mainland.
Yes. Truth be told, that was the first thing that occurred to me in this context, as well. Somehow, I don't see Dear Leader and his cronies conjuring-up the necessary countering tactics and mechanisms from scratch.

Forum List

Back