Obama appoints ebola czar

Durt drew a blank and crawled back in a hole where he belongs ..

ZOMG, i'm not on the board every minute of the day ZOMG

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.
I will put you out of your misery. He will free up the CDC to do their jobs instead of dealing with the hysterical media.

and the CDC doesn't have a spokesperson?
They need to concentrate on disease, not the media. Especially with all the budget cuts why would they water themselves down more.

Don't go full retard on me.

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

either way its about Obama not Ebola.

Nothing will change until we rebuild our Immigration System. This President has intentionally dismantled it. He brought us Ebola. The man is a criminal.

Yeah, except I mean no. Looks like a continuing trend. But I'm sure it has more to do with the economy and not any policies out of the WH.

Illegal Immigration From Mexico At Lowest Level In Nearly 60 Years

CNN Fact Check Illegal border crossings at lowest levels in 40 years - CNN.com

Illegal Immigration At 40-Year Low But US-Mexico Border Still Kills Hundreds

Once again the far left propaganda trumps reality.

The far left just sees a title that they think agrees with them and they post it, without reading the article, thus proving that just posting a bunk link does not help their stance.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.

can anyone explain how this new czar will help matters?

It is someone for Obama to blame when things go bad again..

It does not matter who Obama appoints as they usually have been ineffective in that position.

However the czars only job would be focus on this and gather information to make recommendations that most likely Obama will not even read, understand or even act on.

This is nothing more that political stunt for the mid-terms hoping they he will still have a (D) senate in end of November.

Well what do you know!!!! He was a bag man for Al Gore, and the "World's Dumbest Politician" Joey Biden!

Ron Klain, the newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator, was one of the senior White House officials who advised that President Obama should visit solar power company Solyndra in 2011, despite an auditor raising red flags about the company’s finances. (RELATED: Obama Appoints Anti-Ebola Czar, Then Hits Campaign Trail)
According to The Washington Post, Klain was one of the “key players” in the scandal while he worked for Vice President Joe Biden: “Ron Klain, then Biden’s chief of staff, dismissed auditor’s concerns about Solyndra’s solvency, reasoning that all innovative companies come with risk.”
Another Solyndra email, reported by Fox News, indicated that Biden’s office were all fans of Solyndra, and that the staff “about had an orgasm” at the prospect of an Energy Department loan.
Klain, a Democratic operative who also served as chief of staff to Vice President Al Gore, had a hand in pushing for President Obama’s visit to a Solyndra factory in California during the 2010 midterms. ”Sounds like there are some risk factors here — but that’s true of any innovative company that POTUS would visit,” Klain wrote in an email the day before. “It looks like it is OK to me, but if you feel otherwise, let me know.”
In another email to Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, he again stood up for Solyndra. “The reality is that if POTUS visited 10 such places over the next 10 months, probably a few will be belly-up by election day 2012.”
According to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Klain will report to National Security Advisor Susan Rice and homeland security adviser Lisa Monaco.

White House Ebola Czar Was Key Player In Solyndra Debacle The Daily Caller

Just spreading the MILLIONS of dollars lost to political friends, and operatives!

10698485_10152440297891700_4637634134098022661_n.jpg

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.

why, so he can run for POTUS again ?

you're a partisan hack idiot .

Another far left partisan hack that still thinks that elections are only held once every four years for president.

Are are you finally going to concede that the far left will loose the senate in less than a month?

Another far left partisan hack that still thinks that elections are only held once every four years for president.

Are are you finally going to concede that the far left will loose the senate in less than a month?

maybe they will maybe they won't, more than likely they will ... so exactly why is Obama covering his ass? what reason would it serve ?

Nope! just don't issue Visa's to anyone from West Africa. Problem solved.

The experts disagree. Your "solution" would make matters much worse.

I will add a few Democrat Experts for you.

Paul Ehrlich, Democrat Expert
Antarctica's ice sheets were slipping, and then "we'll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to the Washington Monument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable."
Ehrlich claimed that scarcity of resources will get so bad that humans will need to drastically change our eating habits and agriculture. Instead, we will soon begin asking “is it perfectly okay to eat the bodies of your dead because we’re all so hungry?” He added that humanity is “moving in that direction with a ridiculous speed.”

Al Gore Democrat Expert
When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 26, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?…EvenManhattanwould be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

John Holdren Democrat Expert
Earlier, in January 11, 2006 on the same show, Obama Science Czar John Holdren’s prediction was even more terrifying than Gore’s: “There is an even greater threat that scientists can only speculate about. As global temperatures rise, they may cause the massive West Antarctic Ice Sheet to slip more rapidly. Then we’ll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to theWashingtonMonument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable.”

BAM!

Obama taps former Biden aide Ron Klain as ‘Ebola czar’
A well regarded manager, not a doctor, called in to fix the federal response

President Barack Obama has picked Ron Klain, an inside-the-Beltway veteran and well regarded manager, to oversee and fix the wobbly federal government response to West Africa’s deadly Ebola outbreak.

Obama taps former Biden aide Ron Klain as Ebola czar - Yahoo News

not sure what this will accomplish. the guy isn't a doctor and of course is an veteran of the hill. so obama gave his buddy a job and is hoping to save political face over this issue.

apparently obama believes the gop senators who called for one are correct.
Yeah...it's a slick move for his base and all the rest of the lo-info people who may get out to vote....:lmao:

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.
I will put you out of your misery. He will free up the CDC to do their jobs instead of dealing with the hysterical media.

and the CDC doesn't have a spokesperson?
They need to concentrate on disease, not the media. Especially with all the budget cuts why would they water themselves down more.

Don't go full retard on me.

CDC already has a FULL TIME spokesperson you effing simpleton.

CDC spokesperson discusses agency s Ebola response MSNBC

good lordy child, don't make me take that hat off your head

crazy ass hats like you are too busy slobbering all over yourselves about a czar to give him enough time to find out how he can or can't help ..

translation: obama doesn't know and you don't either

LOL

Nope! just don't issue Visa's to anyone from West Africa. Problem solved.

The experts disagree. Your "solution" would make matters much worse.
And yet dozens of Countries have in fact shut their borders to those Countries,

Yes, and 7 airlines serving Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone have canceled all flights in and out of those countries.

well there ya go, nobody in, nobody out ... so why are you bitching about closing airports? just like to bitch?

Forum List

Back