Obama appoints ebola czar

The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this President and his cronies. Seriously, can they fuck things up any worse?

what an idiotic comment

It really does say it all about this President. It just makes sense. What a mess.

the mess is idiots making it an excuse to let their Obama-derangement fly.

Well us idiots suggested an Ebola czar, guess what Obama has now? I do feel like an idiot for not specifing a medically knowledgable person, thought is was obvious.

Ebola in America sums up this President and his cronies perfectly. Can they fuck things up any worse? Probably not.

Nope! just don't issue Visa's to anyone from West Africa. Problem solved.

The experts disagree. Your "solution" would make matters much worse.

I will add a few Democrat Experts for you.

Paul Ehrlich, Democrat Expert
Antarctica's ice sheets were slipping, and then "we'll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to the Washington Monument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable."
Ehrlich claimed that scarcity of resources will get so bad that humans will need to drastically change our eating habits and agriculture. Instead, we will soon begin asking “is it perfectly okay to eat the bodies of your dead because we’re all so hungry?” He added that humanity is “moving in that direction with a ridiculous speed.”

Al Gore Democrat Expert
When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 26, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?…EvenManhattanwould be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

John Holdren Democrat Expert
Earlier, in January 11, 2006 on the same show, Obama Science Czar John Holdren’s prediction was even more terrifying than Gore’s: “There is an even greater threat that scientists can only speculate about. As global temperatures rise, they may cause the massive West Antarctic Ice Sheet to slip more rapidly. Then we’ll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to theWashingtonMonument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable.”

Nope! just don't issue Visa's to anyone from West Africa. Problem solved.

The experts disagree. Your "solution" would make matters much worse.

I will add a few Democrat Experts for you.

Paul Ehrlich, Democrat Expert
Antarctica's ice sheets were slipping, and then "we'll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to the Washington Monument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable."
Ehrlich claimed that scarcity of resources will get so bad that humans will need to drastically change our eating habits and agriculture. Instead, we will soon begin asking “is it perfectly okay to eat the bodies of your dead because we’re all so hungry?” He added that humanity is “moving in that direction with a ridiculous speed.”

Al Gore Democrat Expert
When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 26, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?…EvenManhattanwould be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

John Holdren Democrat Expert
Earlier, in January 11, 2006 on the same show, Obama Science Czar John Holdren’s prediction was even more terrifying than Gore’s: “There is an even greater threat that scientists can only speculate about. As global temperatures rise, they may cause the massive West Antarctic Ice Sheet to slip more rapidly. Then we’ll be facing a sea-level rise not of one to three feet in a century, but of 10 or 20 feet in a much shorter time. The Supreme Court would be flooded. You could tie your boat to theWashingtonMonument. Storm surges would make the Capitol unusable.”

And now he's calling a 'Political Fixer' crony an 'Ebola Expert.' My God, what a mess. Ebola in America really does sum up this Presidency perfectly.

And now he's calling a 'Political Fixer' crony an 'Ebola Expert.' My God, what a mess. Ebola in America really does sum up this Presidency perfectly.

Obama Jumps the Ebola Victim....

still no one can explain how this czar will help or making things better....

odd

He's a big Democrat Donor/Crony. He's known as a 'Political Fixer.' His job is to make things better for the Dear Leader. It's not to make things better for the People. It's just another tragic sham.

odd

That depends on what the definition of "help or making things better means" is.

If it means providing air cover and a public relations deflection to shield Obama from any responsibility whatsoever, then it is only going to help for about a news cycle.

odd

He's a big Democrat Donor/Crony. He's known as a 'Political Fixer.' His job is to make things better for the Dear Leader. It's not to make things better for the People. It's just another tragic sham.

sure seems like it. not a single person so far has been able to explain why we need this czar when we have the CDC.

odd

sure seems like it. not a single person so far has been able to explain why we need this czar when we have the CDC.

He was hired to cover the Dear Leader's ass. He doesn't know squat about Ebola. Shame on all Obamabots who support this.

Durt drew a blank and crawled back in a hole where he belongs ..

They picked the right man.

No medical experience
Clerked for activist judge
Worked for Joe Biden when he chaired the Clarence Thomas hearings
Was Al Gore's assistant chief of staff and ran the Florida recount
A GD lawyer

He's perfect
:disagree:

why do you need medical experience to be an administrator?

It helps to know more than the people you'te in charge of.

Sort of an axiom of leadership.

he doesn't need to know about medicine. that is for the doctors. his job is as an administrator and coordinator. or do you think he's supposed to put on a mask and treat people?

He should be able to recognise bad advice when he hears it.

This guy is responsible for Hanging-chads in the 2000 election.
He's nothing more than a PR guy.

ZOMG, i'm not on the board every minute of the day ZOMG

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.
I will put you out of your misery. He will free up the CDC to do their jobs instead of dealing with the hysterical media.

I will put you out of your misery. He will free up the CDC to do their jobs instead of dealing with the hysterical media.

and the CDC doesn't have a spokesperson?

crazy ass hats like you are too busy slobbering all over yourselves about a czar to give him enough time to find out how he can or can't help ..

Forum List

Back