🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

Nothing will change until we rebuild our Immigration System. This President has intentionally dismantled it. He brought us Ebola. The man is a criminal.

yet the people who came here with it, came legally. immigration has zero to do with it.

checking people's visas and their point of origin and where they've traveled before they enter this country is most assuredly a responsibility of ICE.... AND homeland security.

You know who should be acting as the Ebola Czar?

The Surgeon General.

Oh...wait. The Republicans have blocked the appointment of a Surgeon General for over year now.

No wonder Obama had to appoint this guy instead!

Really? Obama couldn't find a better qualified person to take the job? He chose a spin master who is good at "controlling the message." People may get sick, but the message put out will protect the administration, Africa's economy and the political careers of Dems. Isn't that what's really important? We already have Dems trying to control the message, like Sheila Jackson Lee, who is saying the most incredibly stupid things. I think they are okay with the idiotic message that somehow it's the Republican's fault, or even the NRA, but they need someone who is better at convincing people so they went with this guy.

The focus is on public opinion instead of public safety. Typical of this administration.

Nothing will change until we rebuild our Immigration System. This President has intentionally dismantled it. He brought us Ebola. The man is a criminal.

Yeah, except I mean no. Looks like a continuing trend. But I'm sure it has more to do with the economy and not any policies out of the WH.

Illegal Immigration From Mexico At Lowest Level In Nearly 60 Years

CNN Fact Check Illegal border crossings at lowest levels in 40 years - CNN.com

Illegal Immigration At 40-Year Low But US-Mexico Border Still Kills Hundreds

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

Clearly, Obama wants Ebola to spread far and wide in the USA

Straw Man Fallacy

The reason some fools think I am a liberal is because I just can't let something this fucking assholish and mentally retarded go by without doing some housecleaning in the ranks and kicking the tard who said it in the nuts.

:banana2:

Careful, man. It's spread by drinking bodily fluids

Nope! just don't issue Visa's to anyone from West Africa. Problem solved.

The experts disagree. Your "solution" would make matters much worse.

They may have a point. The West Africans that think they have Ebola and want to come to the US for treatment know what to do. Fly to Mexico and merely walk across the border and check in to the first hospital they come to.

That is the only reason the 'experts' could possibly have unless they think allowing a person that possible has a contagious virus come to the US makes any sense at all.

can anyone explain how this new czar will help matters?
The handwringing Republicans demanded it.

Did the Republicans demand the the other 45 czars that Obama appointed?

The Surgeon General.

Oh...wait. The Republicans have blocked the appointment of a Surgeon General for over year now.

Well damn we can't have a Surgeon General not approved by the NRA now can we?

Clearly, Obama wants Ebola to spread far and wide in the USA

Straw Man Fallacy

The reason some fools think I am a liberal is because I just can't let something this fucking assholish and mentally retarded go by without doing some housecleaning in the ranks and kicking the tard who said it in the nuts.

:banana2:

Careful, man. It's spread by drinking bodily fluids

Are you sure that is what the two nurses in Dallas did to get Ebola?

If you retards keep shitting your pants, we will have no choice but to quarantine you.

Yeah, except I mean no. Looks like a continuing trend. But I'm sure it has more to do with the economy and not any policies out of the WH.

What a load of shit....
I've lived in Texas for over forty years and have seen the mexican population sky rocket during that time. You might want to find some unbiased sources.

What a load of shit....
I've lived in Texas for over forty years and have seen the mexican population sky rocket during that time. You might want to find some unbiased sources.

I eagerly await your links to to back that up.

The Surgeon General.

A surgeon general would be a Doctor. This guy is a political operative so get ready for a ration of bullshit and talking points.

What a load of shit....

You can look at all the pretty pictures here.
Google
q=hispanic+population+explosion+in+texas&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=647&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SFhBVOaSOoW58gGXx4HIBA&ved=0CCgQsAQ

You dumbfuck. All I've heard from liberals is how they are going to take Texas because of beaner immigration.
So which is it genius,a shitload of mexicans are changing Texas blue or not?

Republicans cut funding for CDC, block a surgeon general appointment, and who can forget their promise to undermine the government the entire time Obama was in office?

They got their wish and now they scream and blame everyone but themselves.

We should outlaw Republicans.

What a load of shit....

Google
q=hispanic+population+explosion+in+texas&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=647&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SFhBVOaSOoW58gGXx4HIBA&ved=0CCgQsAQ

You dumbfuck. All I've heard from liberals is how they are going to take Texas because of beaner immigration.

You forgot to capitalize Beaner and Mexican. If I didn't know better I'd say you have a problem with them.

What a load of shit....

Google

You forgot to capitalize Beaner and Mexican. If I didn't know better I'd say you have a problem with them.

Oh I didnt forget. I never capitalize obama either.

What a load of shit....

Google

I was engaged to an hispanic. Try again.....

Forum List

Back