Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

There has to be some good & decent Democrats left no? How can they allow this travesty? Shame on them.

They have kicked out many of the Decent Democrats, the Democrat party of old is dead and gone

Guess you're right. To be fair though, there have been some Democrats who have come out and demanded Holder go. Unfortunately, there haven't been enough. They've sold their souls for sure.

And acting like a tough guy on a message board because you're dishing out neg-reps like they matter in any universe other than the one you're so deluded to think is important just makes you a douche.

Give me seven thousand little red splatty things, I don't give a fuck, motherfuck. I'm not complaining that you neg-repped me. I'm pointing out that you were too fucking stupid to get that what I said wasn't a family attack and whichever mod or admin that saw your report probably laughed at you like the dumb fucking egotistical prick that you are.

Is that why you have a FETUS in your avie Derp?

Check your outrage son.

That's not a fetus, it's an embryo, An eight-week old embryo.

Check your biology son.

Also, it's my son Clumpy, leave him out of this! FAMILY ATTACK!!!

you REALLY want to see the mods laugh? Report that :rofl:

And acting like a tough guy on a message board because you're dishing out neg-reps like they matter in any universe other than the one you're so deluded to think is important just makes you a douche.

Give me seven thousand little red splatty things, I don't give a fuck, motherfuck. I'm not complaining that you neg-repped me. I'm pointing out that you were too fucking stupid to get that what I said wasn't a family attack and whichever mod or admin that saw your report probably laughed at you like the dumb fucking egotistical prick that you are.

Check your outrage son.

That's not a fetus, it's an embryo, An eight-week old embryo.

Check your biology son.

Also, it's my son Clumpy, leave him out of this! FAMILY ATTACK!!!

It's a LIFE.

Try again.

Last edited:

Check your outrage son.

he's just upset that the fetus in his avatar has a bigger dick than he does.

yawn.png

i really don't think you need to open your mouth that wide to suck you own dick, Derpshit.

Granpa.......wanna laugh your balls off? Go check out DRUDGE right now and see the headline photo theyve psoted = a morphed Nixon/Obama!! I damn near split my sides laughing!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::clap::up::woohoo:

It's even better when you consider Obama has his own little 'enemies list'.

Deja vu.

I think the avatar is in poor taste also, but the Iraq disaster is the ultimate disrespect for human life.

Forum List

Back