Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

Fast and Furious? Where have I heard that name before? I seem to remember a Bush Operation started in 2006 named Fast and Furious. Coincidence?

There was not such thing as fast and the furious before 2009 and holder starting it.

Fast and Furious? Where have I heard that name before? I seem to remember a Bush Operation started in 2006 named Fast and Furious. Coincidence?

Only in your fetile PEA Brain deany.

<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">Jobs</a> are more important

Pay no attention to the most corrupt AG in history behind the curtain....

uh huh.....A shift in policy really isnt being corrupt.

I'm sure the two murdered agents, and the Hundreds of Murdered Mexicans nailed with guns bought by our Government...and sold to Mexican Criminals will be happy with your condolences...

IDIOT.

Obama called for Alberto Gonzales to step down for firing people..

Fast and Furious have gotten people killed under Obama and Holder..

they should both resign in disgrace

Already debunked that claim in several threads... repeating it more does not make it truth...

You idiot knobgobbler

History of ATF gunwalking scandal

According to twenty-year ATF veteran Jay Wachtel, letting guns "walk" was done in the past in a controlled manner that involved surveillance and eventual seizure of the weapons.[1] According to ATF field agents involved in Operation Fast and Furious, under Project Gunrunner "ATF agents were trained to interdict guns and prevent criminals from obtaining them" and not to allow guns to walk and then disappear.[11]

What's wrong with these fucking right wingers. This has been common knowledge for years. A new Attorney General doesn't show up in office with an operation of this scale in place on DAY ONE. Fucking stupid people. An operation like this was in place for YEARS.

It's like the right wing has just gone completely fucking stupid. Seriously. Don't they think anymore. They just let others do their thinking?

Already debunked that claim in several threads... repeating it more does not make it truth...

You idiot knobgobbler

According to twenty-year ATF veteran Jay Wachtel, letting guns "walk" was done in the past in a controlled manner that involved surveillance and eventual seizure of the weapons.[1] According to ATF field agents involved in Operation Fast and Furious, under Project Gunrunner "ATF agents were trained to interdict guns and prevent criminals from obtaining them" and not to allow guns to walk and then disappear.[11]

What's wrong with these fucking right wingers. This has been common knowledge for years. A new Attorney General doesn't show up in office with an operation of this scale in place on DAY ONE. Fucking stupid people. An operation like this was in place for YEARS.

It's like the right wing has just gone completely fucking stupid. Seriously. Don't they think anymore. They just let others do their thinking?

It was STOPPED by BUSH.

Holder said as much.

WTF is wrong with you deany?

You would be wrong. No operation by that name existed under the Bush administration.

There was an operation called "Wide Receiver" which started in early 2006 and was shut down in late 2007.

"Fast and Furious" was started in 2009.

By the Obama administration.

Whatever happened to Obama's promise to be the most transparent govt ever?

This is the first time he's exerted executive priviledge. By way of comparison, Bush jr used it six times and Clinton used it 14 times.

Therefore, Obama has kept the promise.

next issue

You idiot knobgobbler

It was STOPPED by BUSH.

Holder said as much.

WTF is wrong with you deany?

Ed Schultz said F & F was inherited from the Bush admin today...so of course, the left hasnt fact checked Eddie yet to see he was dead wrong.

You idiot knobgobbler

Bush's program was SHUT DOWN.. done.. kaput.. finished.. .ceasing to be.. stopped... halted... no longer working... fin... cutoff.. terminated.. concluded... cut out.. wrapped up

How many other was does it have to be said??

Idiot

Right! That's why Obama and Holder should release all those documents. You guys might get Bush AND Cheney!

Forum List

Back