Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

It ended in 2007... This is ALL ON OBAMALAMA..you don't get to blame Bush on this one, newbie troll

Oh, because the way everyone was whining and kvetching about "Fast and Furious," i was thinking that maybe Bush hadn't done the same exact thing except he was lucky enough to not have it fuck up on HIS watch. It seems like the only difference is that an American border patrolmen got killed by one of the guns. I mean, unless you guys are also saying there's no way any of the guns that the Bush team let walk were used in crimes later. Because you know, then you'd all be a bunch of partisan hypocrites for castigating the Obama administration for doing the exact same thing the Bush Administration did.

And you guys would never do that right?

Did I say I supported Bush's and not Obamalama's??

Nope.. sorry newbie troll...

Again... this is ALL on Obamalama and his administration

Okay, so you do have a problem with what the Bush administration did with Wide Receiver, and you think everyone involved in THAT operation should be punished as well?

I won't rape your infant child.
Except this one time.
I've kept my promise.
I'm not going to do drugs

I've only done it once

So I've kept my promise

:rolleyes:

I promise that I won't rape your infant child.

Except this one time.

I've kept my promise.

shocked-baby-with-mouth-agape.jpg

You're right. This is in no way equating what Obama did to child rape.

Except that it is, of course.

It's called an "analogy".

Let me google that for you

So the Bush administration DIDN'T undertake a gun walking operation then?

It ended in 2007... This is ALL ON OBAMALAMA..you don't get to blame Bush on this one, newbie troll

Oh, because the way everyone was whining and kvetching about "Fast and Furious," i was thinking that maybe Bush hadn't done the same exact thing except he was lucky enough to not have it fuck up on HIS watch. It seems like the only difference is that an American border patrolmen got killed by one of the guns. I mean, unless you guys are also saying there's no way any of the guns that the Bush team let walk were used in crimes later. Because you know, then you'd all be a bunch of partisan hypocrites for castigating the Obama administration for doing the exact same thing the Bush Administration did.

Bush didn't do exactly the same thing. In "Wide Receiver" they use controlled delivery, a very common law enforcement tactic.

"Fast and Furious" used uncontrolled deliveries.

Bush didn't do exactly the same thing. In "Wide Receiver" they use controlled delivery, a very common law enforcement tactic.

Oh. Okay, so guns didn't end up in the hands of criminals then?

Okay, so you do have a problem with what the Bush administration did with Wide Receiver, and you think everyone involved in THAT operation should be punished as well?

I would not have been in support of that operation either... even with its differences from F&F

But that is neither here nor there...

What exactly would those involved in Wide Receiver be punished for?? Did they lie to congress?? Lose track of a weapon that was used to murder an officer?? Tell me

Funny how this administration has spent the last three years blaming Bush for everything, and the kool aid drinkers on this board can only defend the short comings of this administration by bringing up Bush. Face it, mindless Libs... Bush was lousy president, but Obama is making him look better.

I would not have been in support of that operation either... even with its differences from F&F

What exactly would those involved in Wide Receiver be punished for?? Did they lie to congress?? Lose track of a weapon that was used to murder an officer?? Tell me

Well, my friend, there has been much hand-wringing and pulpit-slapping in this thread about how F&F violated gun control laws of 1968 and such. So the fact that WR pretty much put guns in the hands of criminals too, wouldn't that account for a punishable offense?

Also, there have already been indictments in WR, so it would seem SOME shit went down.

The awesome part is that I've said all along in this thread if Holder fucked up, he fucked up. My only point in bringing this up is try and inject some salt granules into the "Obama is Satan" shit floating around. Just pointing out that every single person turning white-hot with anger over F&F should under the very same grounds be angry about WR too.

Funny how this administration has spent the last three years blaming Bush for everything, and the kool aid drinkers on this board can only defend the short comings of this administration by bringing up Bush. Face it, mindless Libs... Bush was lousy president, but Obama is making him look better.

Face it HomeInspect, you're one of a very, very, very, very small minority that actually believes that.

I won't rape your infant child.
Except this one time.
I've kept my promise.

I promise that I won't rape your infant child.

Except this one time.

I've kept my promise.

shocked-baby-with-mouth-agape.jpg

You're right. This is in no way equating what Obama did to child rape.

Except that it is, of course.

It's called an "analogy".

Let me google that for you

Oh. Okay. So you are admitting to going to a crazy hyperbolic extreme with your analogy, right? Good.

So pretty much the entire Rightwing of America does a 180 degree flip on executive privilege, just because of who's the President?

Did Kreskin predict this???

Obama uses executive privlege for the first time and Republicans declare a Constitutional crisis

Bush used it six times and Republicans say.......TOUGH

Well, my friend, there has been much hand-wringing and pulpit-slapping in this thread about how F&F violated gun control laws of 1968 and such. So the fact that WR pretty much put guns in the hands of criminals too, wouldn't that account for a punishable offense?

Also, there have already been indictments in WR, so it would seem SOME shit went down.

The awesome part is that I've said all along in this thread if Holder fucked up, he fucked up. My only point in bringing this up is try and inject some salt granules into the "Obama is Satan" shit floating around. Just pointing out that every single person turning white-hot with anger over F&F should under the very same grounds be angry about WR too.

oh for crying out loud, who the hell are you to tell people what they should be angry over..just like demanding people be outraged over a post you judged as racist..
know one cares about your salt granules

So pretty much the entire Rightwing of America does a 180 degree flip on executive privilege, just because of who's the President?

Did Kreskin predict this???

I don't see that. Executive privilege does not extend to Cabinet members(.)

And a lot of times police investigations put guns and real drugs in possession of perpetrators.. but unless that gun is used to shoot another person, or those drugs cause an OD of someone, those in charge of the operation are not an accessory to any crime

If you want to debate whether WR violated law, fine and good.. we can get the facts and discuss that...

But that does not take away that this is all on Obamalama and his administration... and there seems to be a LOT to answer for.. so much so that Obamalama would voluntarily choose this fight, than bring forth the information.. (funny that it is the same thing he himself tried to condemn Bush for)

Pay no attention to the most corrupt AG in history behind the curtain....

uh huh.....A shift in policy really isnt being corrupt.

I'm sure the two murdered agents, and the Hundreds of Murdered Mexicans nailed with guns bought by our Government...and sold to Mexican Criminals will be happy with your condolences...

IDIOT.

oh like you really give a shit about the mexicans being killed. You want to dismantle out Welfare, unemployment, and our unions in our own nation. Yet and you want me to believe you really give too shits about them?

No you are just using them for a political attack on someone you hate. Oh how i remember a time you defended waterboarding and Arub Grab ( SP ) as in it wasnt Torture.

god i love your fake moral high ground you try to pass off anytime one of these stories come up. Its GOLD, you act as if i don't remember any other post you ever made.

I could give two shits about gun selling, because if it wasn't us it would be Russia, and if it wasn't Russia it would be China and so and so on.

This issue is utterly meaningless regardless of who is President.

Where did I say that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I was explaining the difference between the two operations because you were under the impression they were exactly the same. In any law enforcement operation there is a chance something could go wrong. When you use an uncontrolled framework for a law enforcement operation, the chance for something to go wrong is grossly increased.

uh huh.....A shift in policy really isnt being corrupt.

I'm sure the two murdered agents, and the Hundreds of Murdered Mexicans nailed with guns bought by our Government...and sold to Mexican Criminals will be happy with your condolences...

IDIOT.

oh like you really give a shit about the mexicans being killed. You want to dismantle out Welfare, unemployment, and our unions in our own nation. Yet and you want me to believe you really give too shits about them?

No you are just using them for a political attack on someone you hate. Oh how i remember a time you defended waterboarding and Arub Grab ( SP ) as in it wasnt Torture.

god i love your fake moral high ground you try to pass off anytime one of these stories come up. Its GOLD, you act as if i don't remember any other post you ever made.

I could give two shits about gun selling, because if it wasn't us it would be Russia, and if it wasn't Russia it would be China and so and so on.

This issue is utterly meaningless regardless of who is President.

well good then..you don't care

Where did I say that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I was explaining the difference between the two operations because you were under the impression they were exactly the same. In any law enforcement operation there is a chance something could go wrong. When you use an uncontrolled framework for a law enforcement operation, the chance for something to go wrong is grossly increased.

RGS pointed that out, though in a boring attack. The programs are similar; while the House decided to become obsessed with this & did wrong, that in no way alters the lack of executive privilege. Obama is wrong also. Let's put pressure on Mexico, we can cut the purse strings if no action is taken.

Killed in an armed assault. Do you think the Mexican Nationals from whatever drug cartel patroling the area that night would have been unarmed except for the guns the ATF let walk in?

Why not, Liberals routinely Tell us if we just Banned Guns, there would be no more Gun Crime. You know, Because Criminals would not use guns sense owning them would be illegal and all.

lol

Obama has been a Blast simply because it has caused so many of you to contort yourself into Crazy Positions in an attempt to Defend him.

just to funny.

Forum List

Back