Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

So pretty much the entire Rightwing of America does a 180 degree flip on executive privilege, just because of who's the President?

Did Kreskin predict this???

Obama uses executive privlege for the first time and Republicans declare a Constitutional crisis

Bush used it six times and Republicans say.......TOUGH

another moment of hypocrisy enshrine.....obama on bush exec. privilege use...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwYh9TD6Nc&feature=player_embedded]FLASHBACK 2007: Obama Attacked Trying "To Hide Behind Executive Privilege" - YouTube[/ame]

Did I say I supported Bush's and not Obamalama's??

Nope.. sorry newbie troll...

Again... this is ALL on Obamalama and his administration

Okay, so you do have a problem with what the Bush administration did with Wide Receiver, and you think everyone involved in THAT operation should be punished as well?

I would not have been in support of that operation either... even with its differences from F&F

But that is neither here nor there...

What exactly would those involved in Wide Receiver be punished for?? Did they lie to congress?? Lose track of a weapon that was used to murder an officer?? Tell me
They were guilty of Working for a Republican in the First Degree.

Let's put pressure on Mexico, we can cut the purse strings if no action is taken.

Yeah sure, Only as soon as you try and Cut the Purse Stings the Left will Scream to the world that you are a Racist piece of shit that wants to see millions of Mexican Kids Starve to Death.

Would never happen. lol

Okay, so you do have a problem with what the Bush administration did with Wide Receiver, and you think everyone involved in THAT operation should be punished as well?

I would not have been in support of that operation either... even with its differences from F&F

But that is neither here nor there...

What exactly would those involved in Wide Receiver be punished for?? Did they lie to congress?? Lose track of a weapon that was used to murder an officer?? Tell me

Well, my friend, there has been much hand-wringing and pulpit-slapping in this thread about how F&F violated gun control laws of 1968 and such. So the fact that WR pretty much put guns in the hands of criminals too, wouldn't that account for a punishable offense?

Also, there have already been indictments in WR, so it would seem SOME shit went down.

The awesome part is that I've said all along in this thread if Holder fucked up, he fucked up. My only point in bringing this up is try and inject some salt granules into the "Obama is Satan" shit floating around. Just pointing out that every single person turning white-hot with anger over F&F should under the very same grounds be angry about WR too.

So after indicting Bush era ATF agents responsible for allowing hundreds of weapons get into the hand of criminals the Obama Justice Dept decided to double down on Wide Receiver and let thousands of assault weapons be sold to known criminals.

Why is this is difficult to understand? There has been zero indictments for Fast and Furious, and the investigation attempting to figure out who is responsible to you is just a partisan political attack that is baseless.

You're right. This is in no way equating what Obama did to child rape.

Except that it is, of course.

It's called an "analogy".

Let me google that for you

Oh. Okay. So you are admitting to going to a crazy hyperbolic extreme with your analogy, right? Good.
Not at all. The analogy was to compare the absurdity of a person claiming that Obama was keeping his promise to never use "executive privilege" because he only used it one time. It had nothing to do with Obama. Do try to keep up.

remember everyone obama said in an interview that he was unaware and heard of fast and furious "on the news"...see you tube below....

and-

Obama Spoke About "Fast & Furious" Before Holder Claimed He Knew

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXflvUH_cHE]Obama Spoke About "Fast & Furious" Before Holder Claimed He Knew - YouTube[/ame]

Executive privilege over a DOJ action? Fucking crook...

:lol:

Don't worry man, He appointed 2 Guys from the DOJ to Investigate. I am sure they will get to the bottom of this. After about 100 Million dollars and 6 Years we will learn than Bush used Voodoo to control Holder and Force him to send a Letter full of lies to Congress, and then Repeatedly Lie to congress and obstruct their investigation.

If Obama and Holder did nothing wrong, why not just release all the information tomorrow? Why Executive Privilege? It really is as simple as that.

So pretty much the entire Rightwing of America does a 180 degree flip on executive privilege, just because of who's the President?

Did Kreskin predict this???

Obama uses executive privlege for the first time and Republicans declare a Constitutional crisis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwYh9TD6Nc&feature=player_embedded]FLASHBACK 2007: Obama Attacked Trying "To Hide Behind Executive Privilege" - YouTube[/ame]

Did you actually watch it?

Does he say he would not use it? Did he bring up that Bush had used it multiple times?

Funny how this administration has spent the last three years blaming Bush for everything, and the kool aid drinkers on this board can only defend the short comings of this administration by bringing up Bush. Face it, mindless Libs... Bush was lousy president, but Obama is making him look better.

Face it HomeInspect, you're one of a very, very, very, very small minority that actually believes that.

Believing in what part of my statement?

Obama blaming Bush...?
Kool aid drinkers bring up Bush in every thread to defend Obama?
Bush was a lousy president?
Obama is making him look better?

The last statement is more of the "opinon" one. But with number 2 being true, it may tell you that #4 is more truth than opinion.

Does he say he would not use it? Did he bring up that Bush had used it multiple times?

:lol:hack....no, you are a hamper of hack....

Funny how this administration has spent the last three years blaming Bush for everything, and the kool aid drinkers on this board can only defend the short comings of this administration by bringing up Bush. Face it, mindless Libs... Bush was lousy president, but Obama is making him look better.

Face it HomeInspect, you're one of a very, very, very, very small minority that actually believes that.

Believing in what part of my statement?

Obama blaming Bush...?
Kool aid drinkers bring up Bush in every thread to defend Obama?
Bush was a lousy president?
Obama is making him look better?

The last statement is more of the "opinon" one. But with number 2 being true, it may tell you that #4 is more truth than opinion.

bush_bad_obama_worse_stickers-p217375100917627884z85xz_400.jpg

Whatever happened to Obama's promise to be the most transparent govt ever?

This is the first time he's exerted executive priviledge. By way of comparison, Bush jr used it six times and Clinton used it 14 times.

Therefore, Obama has kept the promise.

next issue

So what's so important about this that he decided to do it now? What's he hiding? It must be pretty important!

No but he did say this.
"That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008.

FLASHBACK 2007: Obama Attacked Trying "To Hide Behind Executive Privilege" - YouTube

:lol:hack....no, you are a hamper of hack....

I watched it 3 times. What is the national security issue that qualifies him to use the privilege now? Why isn't it better to come clean as he thought it would be in 2007? What executive privileges did Clinton or Bush use, that meant hiding documents of an investigation of murder?

Forum List

Back