Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

Whatever happened to Obama's promise to be the most transparent govt ever?

This is the first time he's exerted executive priviledge. By way of comparison, Bush jr used it six times and Clinton used it 14 times.

Therefore, Obama has kept the promise.

next issue

So what's so important about this that he decided to do it now? What's he hiding? It must be pretty important!

One question that has never been answered by obama
What are you hiding, now add the issue you would like answered.

Let's put pressure on Mexico, we can cut the purse strings if no action is taken.

Yeah sure, Only as soon as you try and Cut the Purse Stings the Left will Scream to the world that you are a Racist piece of shit that wants to see millions of Mexican Kids Starve to Death.

Would never happen. lol

Private charities will still provide relief, including some churches. THAT money goes for food and education; handing the government $$$$ allows some to go into certain pockets or is used for defense, bribes, and mansions. Encourage private charity, and bring up the topic of US government aid NOT being an 'entitlement.'

uh huh.....A shift in policy really isnt being corrupt.

I'm sure the two murdered agents, and the Hundreds of Murdered Mexicans nailed with guns bought by our Government...and sold to Mexican Criminals will be happy with your condolences...

IDIOT.

oh like you really give a shit about the mexicans being killed. You want to dismantle out Welfare, unemployment, and our unions in our own nation. Yet and you want me to believe you really give too shits about them?

No you are just using them for a political attack on someone you hate. Oh how i remember a time you defended waterboarding and Arub Grab ( SP ) as in it wasnt Torture.

god i love your fake moral high ground you try to pass off anytime one of these stories come up. Its GOLD, you act as if i don't remember any other post you ever made.

I could give two shits about gun selling, because if it wasn't us it would be Russia, and if it wasn't Russia it would be China and so and so on.

This issue is utterly meaningless regardless of who is President.

You ignorant DWEEB. People lost thier lives because of this.

Don't you ever presume to tell me SHIT...

Get it ACE?:evil:

I said 'Hope & Change' was Bullshit from the very beginning. Maybe now some Obamabots will come to that same conclusion.

Oh. Okay. So you are admitting to going to a crazy hyperbolic extreme with your analogy, right? Good.
Not at all. The analogy was to compare the absurdity of a person claiming that Obama was keeping his promise to never use "executive privilege" because he only used it one time. It had nothing to do with Obama. Do try to keep up.

You're still drawing an equivalency between what Obama did and raping a child. You do understand how analogies work, right?

Nothing to hide? Just release all the information tomorrow. It really is as simple as that. Why Executive Privilege? Obamabots can spin it all they want, but if Obama & Holder did nothing wrong, they would release all the information tomorrow. It is what it is.

Face it HomeInspect, you're one of a very, very, very, very small minority that actually believes that.

Believing in what part of my statement?

Obama blaming Bush...?
Kool aid drinkers bring up Bush in every thread to defend Obama?
Bush was a lousy president?
Obama is making him look better?

The last statement is more of the "opinon" one. But with number 2 being true, it may tell you that #4 is more truth than opinion.

bush_bad_obama_worse_stickers-p217375100917627884z85xz_400.jpg

Bush horrendous, Obama better. Better than Bush II isn't even fairly good however.

this is RICH

SNIP:

Holder: Issa wanted to 'provoke' conflict
politico44 ^ | 6/20/12 | BYRON TAU

Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:19:40 PM by ColdOne

In the aftermath of a Wednesday vote by a House committee accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of being in contempt of Congress, the attorney general accused the panel's top Republican Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) of provoking a partisan showdown between the branches of government.

"He has chosen to use his authority to take an extraordinary, unprecedented and entirely unnecessary action, intended to provoke an avoidable conflict between Congress and the Executive Branch," Holder said in a statement.

"This divisive action does not help us fix the problems that led to this operation or previous ones and it does nothing to make any of our law enforcement agents safer. It's an election-year tactic intended to distract attention -- and, as a result -- has deflected critical resources from fulfilling what remains my top priority at the Department of Justice: Protecting the American people," Holder said.

Read it all
Holder: Issa wanted to 'provoke' conflict - POLITICO.com

this is RICH

SNIP:

In the aftermath of a Wednesday vote by a House committee accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of being in contempt of Congress, the attorney general accused the panel's top Republican Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) of provoking a partisan showdown between the branches of government.

God...what a whiny little bitch.

this is RICH

SNIP:

"He has chosen to use his authority to take an extraordinary, unprecedented and entirely unnecessary action, intended to provoke an avoidable conflict between Congress and the Executive Branch," Holder said in a statement.

"This divisive action does not help us fix the problems that led to this operation or previous ones and it does nothing to make any of our law enforcement agents safer. It's an election-year tactic intended to distract attention -- and, as a result -- has deflected critical resources from fulfilling what remains my top priority at the Department of Justice: Protecting the American people," Holder said.

Read it all

Did either Holder or Obama actually go to law school?

this is RICH

SNIP:

Read it all

eric-3.jpg

Damned 52 pages!! Took me an hour just to catch up, and reading most of it was an utter waste of time...LOL!!

Believing in what part of my statement?

Obama blaming Bush...?
Kool aid drinkers bring up Bush in every thread to defend Obama?
Bush was a lousy president?
Obama is making him look better?

The last statement is more of the "opinon" one. But with number 2 being true, it may tell you that #4 is more truth than opinion.

bush_bad_obama_worse_stickers-p217375100917627884z85xz_400.jpg

Bush horrendous, Obama better. Better than Bush II isn't even fairly good however.

Except Bush II was actually far better than you goobers appreciate.

And Pres. Obama IS the worst ever.

this is RICH

SNIP:

Read it all

We'll find out when Obama unlocks his vault...:eusa_eh::eusa_shifty:

this is RICH

SNIP:

Read it all

It's looking like they paid someone to attend and take their tests...

this is RICH

SNIP:

Read it all

It's looking like they paid someone to attend and take their tests...

Affirmative Action at work.....

Forum List

Back