🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama beat Trump's best economic growth quarter 3 times

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and "job-killing" regulations.
One could say that Obama policies wont stop effecting the economy for another couple of months. I dont give Drumpf any credit until I see the economy after Nov and thats being generous.

One could say that Obama policies wont stop effecting the economy for another couple of months. I dont give Drumpf any credit until I see the economy after Nov and thats being generous.
Remember like, 1 day after tRump took office how his lemmings on here and across the nation were like "We have a BOOMIN' ECONAMEEE!!

No matter how many times I posted "So what policy did Trump make to do this?", they were ignored and unanswered.

Contrast that with how these same far rightwing palookas didn't want to hear anything positive during President Barrack Hussein Obama's term concerning the economy. No matter how many times the job growth news was good and improving, no matter how many Wall Street records were broken. No matter how many jobs were gained. On the jobs, they claimed that they weren't high paying jobs as an attack on Obama during that time. Now the wages are as stagnant as ever before and not a peep from Trumpettes concerning wages.

They've turned around and used that SAME UE information that they bashed Obama with, and credited it to tRump...1 day after he took office.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Last edited:
And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.
Well, this just makes you a liar.

Conservatives ALWAYS cheer America on when it does well, regardless of who is president.

Well, this just makes you a liar.

Conservatives ALWAYS cheer America on when it does well, regardless of who is president.
ZOMG!!!!
tenor.gif

Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.

Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.
The energy boom, the thing liberals hated, saved Obama's pathetic ass.

And almost tied it once.

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.
It was never about the economy for the Trump sheep. Nobody should be surprised that the 1st black President revived the movement of hate and racism that has so long plagued this country. No Democrat Presidential candidate has won the white vote since the day LBJ signed the Civil Rights act. Social conservatives will not be shamed anymore into rejecting racism. We need to hammer that shame back into them.

Over an 8 year period Obama managed a couple quarters that were comparable to Trump's economy. Woohoo! We all lived through the anemic, regulation strangled economy of Obama. You can't put lipstick on that pig. The turnaround began on November 9th 2016 and it was NOT a carryover of Obama's policies. I mean give me a break. If the market had tanked the way everyone was predicting, every last one of you Liberals would be pointing the finger at Trump and not mentioning Obama at all.

Obamas piss poor policies were RW's who vowed to make him a one trm president

Who paid you to say that boy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

....he still hates America/whites/police and screwed the country over more than any other POTUS

And almost tied it once.

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and "job-killing" regulations.

Two years after Hussein left the White House? How liberal of you.

The problem is Ears never had any job creating policies. He doesn't deserve any credit--the private sector does.

At least with Trump you can point to policies directly related to job creation such as corporate tax cuts and the removal of intrusive expensive business regulations. Ears was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

Ask me how I know you gotta Galaxy S8?

Forum List

Back