Obama bringing up the USA reputation up in the world

Republicans care about "France"????

Remember "Freedom Fries"?

Obama sure knows how to alienate our allies.

Are there any he hasn't pissed off yet?

Like I wrote on another thread.....

Obama's America is really about the DEATH OF A SUPERPOWER, the end of an era, and the dawn of an extremely dangerous time! Almost the whole world is pissed off at him!

Obama can't hold a candle to Cruz and the Tea Baggers when it comes to making the U.S. look like idiots.

Last edited:

The French didn't care much about what we called fried potatoes. They do care about the kind of spying obama is doing. It takes a liberal to equate the two.

You don't like obama spying on you? How about those freedom fries. That's republican. It has to be worse.

You can't make this up!

The French didn't care much about what we called fried potatoes. They do care about the kind of spying obama is doing. It takes a liberal to equate the two.

You don't like obama spying on you? How about those freedom fries. That's republican. It has to be worse.

You can't make this up!

You do know that all nations spy on each other?

Do you fuckers want a war on terror against terrorist or not? Oh yes you want boots on the ground and planes at 10,000 feet bombing wide areas of the middle east.

Who the fuck are you?

yea, we have a right to drone bomb innocent civilians.
who the fuck ARE YOU?

Do you fuckers want a war on terror against terrorist or not? Oh yes you want boots on the ground and planes at 10,000 feet bombing wide areas of the middle east.

Who the fuck are you?

who the fuck ARE YOU?

We're bombing terrorist just like we have for the past 12 years. Bush killed tens of thousands of innocent civilizens through bombing from tens of thousands of feet. I think airplanes kill far more and risk pilots. This argument doesn't float and is just a bitch against Obama. These terrorist are slaughtering thousands of people every month but people like you want them to keep on doing it

I don't want you screaming at Obama for not fighting the war on terror if you get your way. Believe me he hasn't been weak on this war!!!

Of course you want boots on the ground. Fuck you hypocrite.

Last edited:

Who the fuck are you?

who the fuck ARE YOU?

We're bombing terrorist just like we have for the past 12 years. Bush killed tens of thousands of innocent civilizens through bombing from tens of thousands of feet. I think airplanes kill far more and risk pilots. This argument doesn't float and is just a bitch against Obama. These terrorist are slaughtering thousands of people every month but people like you want them to keep on doing it

I don't want you screaming at Obama for not fighting the war on terror if you get your way. Believe me he hasn't been weak on this war!!!

Of course you want boots on the ground. Fuck you hypocrite.

did I fuckin state the past 5 years asshole?
you think I condone war? you think I condone.boots on the ground?
I think we should mind our own fuckin business and spend our money here
read my signature you fuckin asshole
goddamn, you are so fuckin inconsistent :lol:

you want us to to pull our military bases around the world so we will have more money fir science and tech but you dont mind spending money to kill innocent fuckin people
what a joke!
"derrrrr its ok to drop millions dollar bombs to kill innocent people but I want to spend.our money here deerrrrr"
fuck you

You think the Islamic terrorist are going to stop? Haven't in 1,400 years.

I agree we should spend on America...Drones taking out terrorist are the best way to have both worlds.

what about African terrorists?
the IRA
what about China mass murdering no telling how many babies a year, but bombing the middle east is ok..
wanna drone them fuckers too?

you want us to to pull our military bases around the world so we will have more money fir science and tech but you dont mind spending money to kill innocent fuckin people
what a joke!
"derrrrr its ok to drop millions dollar bombs to kill innocent people but I want to spend.our money here deerrrrr"
fuck you

Pull the troop from Afighastan would save hundreds of billions per year as we don't have to support 40,000 troops on bases half way around the world. What exactly does pieces of shit like you want? Do you want the terrorist dead or not? Most republicans bitch at Obama for not being tough enough on Al Qaeda but then you do this...lol...Who's the ones that spin and weasel and lie.

Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people republicans. Another thing, asshole, It doesn't cost millions of dollars to shot a terrorist with a drone.
lol

I am mostly talking to the pro-kill terrorist republicans that got us into this war. Only partly you...

Last edited:

Who the fuck are you?

I want terrorists killed.

I DON'T want civilians killed.

Drone strikes killing more civilians than U.S. admits, human rights groups say - The Washington Post

Amnesty International: Obama needs to explain why drone strikes killed civilians ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Reports: Obama administration grossly under reporting civilian deaths in drone strikes

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare - PolicyMic

But, hey, it's Obama, right? All those civilians should be HONORED that Obama's drones killed them!!

Forum List

Back