Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mr. "You Can't Drill Your Way to Energy Independence".

But it's nothing compared to when Obama made the oceans recede I guess.

Obama, our fossil fuel hero.

Obama Claims He Built The U.S. Oil Boom [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

The most disturbing thing about the ramblings of this pitiful little man is the millions of people that believe every word he utters. There may be no reaching them. Too bad, it will be a shock when the free stuff comes to a halt, and they have to scrape, with little marketable skills, to find a way to live. Too bad.

So many of the negative traits associated with Trump are very much the same in Obama. Obama'a style is more polished but without substance or notable accomplishment as president. Trump on the other hand gets low points on style but is producing results and addressing issues that other presidents have been too afraid to tackle.

Trump is a better president than Obama. Go figure.

Narcissist is gonna be narcissistic. :dunno:

Besides you can't expect much objective commentary on economics from former President Nimrod, he's never quite figured out that whole "market economics" thingamajig.

So many of the negative traits associated with Trump are very much the same in Obama. Obama'a style is more polished but without substance or notable accomplishment as president. Trump on the other hand gets low points on style but is producing results and addressing issues that other presidents have been too afraid to tackle.

This is a great assessment. Both Obama and Trump are the same when it comes to antagonizing their critics or responding in kind to their critics.

If Obama wants to take credit for something where the data backs his claim, he ought to be celebrating his impact on gun sales.

Mr Trump released the Obama chains on our economy, thus Obama's fears have been negated. Just took someone, without fear, who knew a thing or two about economics, and that obviously was not Obamer

-Geaux

Obama Warns of ‘New Normal’ for Economy

President Barack Obama warned in an interview on CBS’s 60 Minutes about the danger of a “new normal” taking hold of the economy – an environment in which businesses become accustomed to fewer employees and the U.S. job market never regains its footing

Obama Warns of ‘New Normal’ for Economy

If Obama wants to take credit for something where the data backs his claim, he ought to be celebrating his impact on gun sales.

That's not the Nimrod's style, he only engages in the correlation implies causation fallacy when it works in his favor, when it doesn't he's quick to blame somebody else.

Example...

If cancer was cured in 2010, he'd take credit for it.
If cancer is cured in 2020 he'd claim that it was Trump's fault that it wasn't cured in 2017 and rattle off the number of cancer deaths that could have been avoided.

Well he's a politician, isn't he. He didn't create it, Trump didn't create it, Bush didn't create it.

But they'll all take the credit even when it's not due.

This is a great assessment. Both Obama and Trump are the same when it comes to antagonizing their critics or responding in kind to their critics.
yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

Well he's a politician, isn't he. He didn't create it, Trump didn't create it, Bush didn't create it.

By not suppressing it like Obama, Trump created it.

With a small dip on 2015-16 it looks like oil production has been going up for the last decade...

upload_2018-11-29_7-15-15.png

yes and no. obama would go after them in private and hide with a "no i didn't" attitude his side can hold up and say "see, he didn't know".

trump just doesn't care and enjoys the bickering and bullshit that goes along with the fight. he'll take it to the street and not care what you think when done. obama is all about protecting his image and trump is all about telling people how good his is.

Yup. Nothing was every Barry's fault. In fact it was all BBBUUUSSSHHHSSS fault.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

The more thing change the more they stay the same

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I want a politician that can deliver US less dependency on foreign oil. To accomplish this, I would pursue policy that would lift the bullshit drilling limitations we place on US as well as incentivize current and startup energy companies to accelerate towards viable alternative energy that would not compromise the US economy.

And when Bush was in office everything was Clinton’s fault, and now everything is Obama’s fault.

Bullshit. When Bush was in office, everything was Bush’s fault. Take 9-11. Clinton’s and Bush haters alike blamed 9-11 solely on Bush. Yet, when it came time to investigate 9-11 in 2004, they made damn sure Clinton was lawyered up and even went so far to make certain that a key Clinton official, Jamie Gorelick, did not have to testify on the 9-11 Commission hearings. No, they negotiated a cozy seat for her on the commission so she could sit and watch her attack dog colleagues go after a Black woman courageous enough to testify.

Nope. Bush, unlike Obama and Clinton never mentioned Clinton in any way as far as I recall.

In fact you never heard a word from Bush during Barry's two terms.

Bullshit. When Bush was in office, everything was Bush’s fault. Take 9-11. Clinton’s and Bush haters alike blamed 9-11 solely on Bush. Yet, when it came time to investigate 9-11 in 2004, they made damn sure Clinton was lawyered up and even went so far to make certain that a key Clinton official, Jamie Gorelick, did not have to testify on the 9-11 Commission hearings. No, they negotiated a cozy seat for her on the commission so she could sit and watch her attack dog colleagues go after a Black woman courageous enough to testify.

Ok, let me rephrase..

When Bush was in office everything was Clinton's fault according to the Repubs.
When Obama was in office, everything was Bush's fault according to the Dems
Now with Trump in office, everything is Obama's fault according to the Repubs.

Forum List

Back