Obama: Cognitive Dissonance

they released murderers and rapists

how many illegal crimianals is ok with you to release left-wing nutjob?

Where these guys CONVICTED of rape and murder, or just accused?

If they were accused, did the jurisdiction where they committed their crimes ask for them to be handed over for trial and punishment, or did they say, "Meh, we don't have enough evidence, just deport them."

You see, i'm always suspicious when I see some figure like this and then when you drill down, you find it's not quite what it was presented as.

For every illegal we released despite having minor crimes on their record, we sent 10 back to their home countries. We are sending more back now than we ever have in our history.

Joe, Joe, Joe, get a grip. You know that innocent until proven guilty only counts if you are White.

gee leftard; maybe if we stopped giving them free welfare benefits the fence excuse wouldnt be needed.

love the Left's idiotic circular logic.

They come here to work. I support a secure border and limits to most immigration, because I'm a protectionist.

The country that outsources jobs and insources labor will inevitably be an economic mess.

one COUNTY; Los Angelas; pays $650 MILLION a year in welfare benefits to illegals

ur a JOKE

Los Angeles County officials believe that by the end of 2013 illegal immigrant parents will have received $650 million in welfare benefits for their native-born children, according to a CBS Los Angeles report.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich has revealed the most recent Department of Public Works figures showing that through July $376 million in CalWORKS benefits and food stamps have been paid out to illegal immigrant parents, the CBS affiliate reports.

According to the report, about 100,000 children of 60,000 illegal immigrant parents receive about $54 million in welfare payments a month — $20 million in CalWORKs benefits and $34 million in food stamps — up from $53 million in July 2012.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” CBS Los Angeles quoted Antonovich.

“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education,” he added.

Read more: LA County to pay $650 million in welfare benefits to illegal immigrants | The Daily Caller

gee leftard; maybe if we stopped giving them free welfare benefits the fence excuse wouldnt be needed.

They come here to work. I support a secure border and limits to most immigration, because I'm a protectionist.

The country that outsources jobs and insources labor will inevitably be an economic mess.

THEY ALL come here to work
what an idiot

you even stereotype people you pander to

they released murderers and rapists

how many illegal crimianals is ok with you to release left-wing nutjob?

If they were accused, did the jurisdiction where they committed their crimes ask for them to be handed over for trial and punishment, or did they say, "Meh, we don't have enough evidence, just deport them."

You see, i'm always suspicious when I see some figure like this and then when you drill down, you find it's not quite what it was presented as.

For every illegal we released despite having minor crimes on their record, we sent 10 back to their home countries. We are sending more back now than we ever have in our history.

Joe, Joe, Joe, get a grip. You know that innocent until proven guilty only counts if you are White.

Sorry, my bad. What was I thinking.

Los Angeles County officials believe that by the end of 2013 illegal immigrant parents will have received $650 million in welfare benefits for their native-born children, according to a CBS Los Angeles report.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich has revealed the most recent Department of Public Works figures showing that through July $376 million in CalWORKS benefits and food stamps have been paid out to illegal immigrant parents, the CBS affiliate reports.

According to the report, about 100,000 children of 60,000 illegal immigrant parents receive about $54 million in welfare payments a month — $20 million in CalWORKs benefits and $34 million in food stamps — up from $53 million in July 2012.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” CBS Los Angeles quoted Antonovich.

“These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education,” he added.

Read more: LA County to pay $650 million in welfare benefits to illegal immigrants | The Daily Caller

Okay, those are benefits for Children who are US Citizens because they were born here.

So unless someone repealed the 14th Amendment when I wasn't looking, I'm not seeing what your issue here is again.

Sorry, my bad. What was I thinking.

oh a racial remark from left-wing losers?

surprised it took so long

Okay, those are benefits for Children who are US Citizens because they were born here.

So unless someone repealed the 14th Amendment when I wasn't looking, I'm not seeing what your issue here is again.

the 14th Amendment was nevr meant for that purpose

of course you dont see what the issue is'

you're willfully ignorant

It would really help your argument if you could spell simple words.

The issue is that we have a broken immigration system, and a lot of rich people who abuse it because they don't want to share the wealth.

Regardless of what the 14th Amendment was meant for, the reality is, every child born here is a citizen. This is black-letter law.

Now, if you want to revise the welfare system, that's great, I'd be happy to discuss that.

But you were claiming "illegals' were collecting welfare, and that wasn't the case.

that is exactly what its for. if you're born here you're a citizen.

but I get we can't expect more from you and the rest of the double digit IQ crowd.

THEY ALL come here to work
what an idiot

you even stereotype people you pander to

After I just say I support a secure border and limits to immigration, you say I'm pandering to illegals.

You are literally illiterate.

but I get we can't expect more from you and the rest of the double digit IQ crowd.

no ignorant leftard; it was originally meant for freed slaves

read a book

read a book

But the people who passed it weren't as smart as you and didn't understand the multiple applications and implications and far reaching effects passage of the amendment would have. After it was passed they all said "darn, we only meant it to be for the slaves!".

read a book

But the people who passed it weren't as smart as you and didn't understand the multiple applications and implications and far reaching effects passage of the amendment would have. After it was passed they all said "darn, we only meant it to be for the slaves!".

um yes leftard; i realize you think you're being clever; but you accidently got it right.
the Constitution is what it says and was meant to be; and all other rights are enumerated to the States

Forum List

Back