🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Commissioned Study Proves Gun Control Doesn't Work

except that the wide CDC research shows consistently that gun-control does not work - so there is no need in proposing more policies.

They do not work.

Except that's not at all what the CDC link states. Do you read the shit you post?

Taken directly from your own link.

except that it is a PREFACE to the CDC study which you did not read :lol: which is no wonder, because CDC study ( not a preface) shows that gun control policies DO NOT WORK :D

Ummm No. That quote and findings are directly from the CDC study you provided. You are making up conclusions that don't exist and contradict your own evidence. How lazy can you possibly get?

except that the wide CDC research shows consistently that gun-control does not work - so there is no need in proposing more policies.

They do not work.

Except that's not at all what the CDC link states. Do you read the shit you post?

The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes. (Note that insufficient evidence to determine effectiveness should not be interpreted as evidence of ineffectiveness.)

We've had minimally over 40 years of gun control (since GCA of 1968) with some experience going back over 100 years. And that isn't enough evidence? What they mean is, There isn't enough evidence to support our view that we need more gun control.
Gun control-another liberal failure.

Link us to the study that you ran. I'm sure it's riveting.

It is clearly stated that gun control does not work - in any form :D

6.png

Please highlight the sentence that "clearly states that gun control does not work".

I'll wait.

Another interesting point, is that "assault" weapons don't seem to hold any evidence based position. Rifles with attachments or mods such as pistol grips, or thumb holes, or scoping/sighting do not have a single bearing at all in this debate. They aren't even used in violent crimes. According tot he study, mre than 80% of crimes involve high caliber, easily concealed handguns. Not rifles. Making the assault rifle political argument well, stupid.

We've had minimally over 40 years of gun control (since GCA of 1968) with some experience going back over 100 years. And that isn't enough evidence? What they mean is, There isn't enough evidence to support our view that we need more gun control.

Do you think we have not had 40 years of gun control in this country? What a dunce.

What the CDC study shows is that there is a controversy over the results of control mechanisms of the State. There is a lack of data (gee, isn't that conveneient. Considering these folks get federal money to conduct their studies....) and mixed results to all of these mechanisms. Essentially, they are conceding that politicians do NOT make evidence based legislation regarding firearms. They make appeal to emotion (causation, reaction, solution) policies that create mixed results, or none at all. This is an obvious observation to anyone with two working brain cells.

Do you think we have not had 40 years of gun control in this country? What a dunce.

Sorry, where is that link to the study you ran? I'm having trouble finding it.

What study are you blabbering about? How can we not have sufficient evidence when we've had over 40 years of experience with gun control? You think no one's ever considered this?

except that it is a PREFACE to the CDC study which you did not read :lol: which is no wonder, because CDC study ( not a preface) shows that gun control policies DO NOT WORK :D

Ummm No. That quote and findings are directly from the CDC study you provided. You are making up conclusions that don't exist and contradict your own evidence. How lazy can you possibly get?

it is YOU who are making a PREFACE a conclusion.

The conclusions are clear - gun control does not work

Observation is certainly not on the side of gun control advocates. No need to even rehash the plethora of observed data regarding control policies and effectiveness. Most of the time a natural rate of decline in violence (while the possession of firearms explodes) regarding firearms is attempted to sway people into believing it is because of effective control measures. While other times strict gun control measures show complete and obvious failures (see Chicago), and yet more measures are what is advocated, rather than evidence based policy advocation.

Clearly, control measures do not show success in observation. More importantly, politicians aren't making gun control decisions ased on evidence. They make them for campaigning purposes and the demand of low intelligent "feel good" voters. Which is a huge problem when it comes to deciphering whether or not control mechanisms can be effective.

What study are you blabbering about? How can we not have sufficient evidence when we've had over 40 years of experience with gun control? You think no one's ever considered this?

I posted the links to 2003 CDC study and the results of the study from 2013 - the results are identical - gun control does not work.

I even posted a page with a SUMMARY of conclusions which can be fitted in one sentence - gun control policies do not work

Observation is certainly not on the side of gun control advocates. No need to even rehash the plethora of observed data regarding control policies and effectiveness. Most of the time a natural rate of decline in violence (while the possession of firearms explodes) regarding firearms is attempted to sway people into believing it is because of effective control measures. While other times strict gun control measures show complete and obvious failures (see Chicago), and yet more measures are what is advocated, rather than evidence based policy advocation.

Clearly, control measures do not show success in observation. More importantly, politicians aren't making gun control decisions ased on evidence. They make them for campaigning purposes and the demand of low intelligent "feel good" voters. Which is a huge problem when it comes to deciphering whether or not control mechanisms can be effective.

so are you proposing to design a double-blinded randomized controlled study to prove what observational studies already did?

would not be difficult to have a control group without guns - let's ask all libtard progressives to volunteer :D

I'd propose we have much bigger problems to worry about. That this is borderline of a complete nonissue. That it's poltically expediant to race into legislation for gun control without a drop of evidence to support those proposals.

In short, it's just another day in politics when it comes to gun control. They cant balance a budget, they can not manage the tasks currently assigned to them in 90% of all cases, and yet they LOVE to grandstand regarding gun control. Meanwhile reality tells us that these measures are sure to fail and only restrict those who are taxpaying, law abiding citizens. The very people that pay these fucktard's salaries.

The study itself says the data is insufficient. Let's see your study that has sufficient data. Until then, you'll continue to have no clue what you're saying.

it is YOU who are making a PREFACE a conclusion.

The conclusions are clear - gun control does not work

It's SOOO clear you refuse to show where it says gun control does not work.

The lengths you idiots go through to protect your lies are simply breath taking.

I posted the links to 2003 CDC study and the results of the study from 2013 - the results are identical - gun control does not work.

I even posted a page with a SUMMARY of conclusions which can be fitted in one sentence - gun control policies do not work

Except your study does not say that...not even close. How about sharing something that actual states what you claim.

You can't and we all know it.

Typical faux-conservative.

What it does say, and as evidence shows, is that politicans do NOT make evidence-based policies regarding gun control. Or, in other words, their efforts, as observation shows, clearly do not work as intended. NYs new SAFE act as one example.

Forum List

Back