🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Commissioned Study Proves Gun Control Doesn't Work

learn to read first :lol:

Didn't think you could point out your obvious lies.

Your fellow hacks aren't even helping you since it's obvious to everyone that your bullshit is out in full display for everyone to see.

learn to read, dumbo.

First.

Then you might be able to distinguish between a preface and the conclusion :lol:

How come you can't highlight that portion of the study that claims "gun control doesn't work". Why is that?

I'll tell you why...because it doesn't say that ANYWHERE in the study you love so much. And now that you've been called out for being stunningly full of shit, you'll do anything to avoid actually answering the question.

Gun control under the US constituiton will never work. Get the constitution amended or you'll never get results. The ONLY working model for curtailing gun violence are bans on firearms.

Good luck.

And furthermore, politicians do not WANT to have studies so that evidence based legislation can be passed. because then they wouldn't be able to grandstand the issue.

oh, dear gawd, there is no possibility to have MORE evidence-based studies on this subject.

or are you willing to volunteer for the control unarmed group?

Didn't think you could point out your obvious lies.

Your fellow hacks aren't even helping you since it's obvious to everyone that your bullshit is out in full display for everyone to see.

learn to read, dumbo.

First.

Then you might be able to distinguish between a preface and the conclusion :lol:

How come you can't highlight that portion of the study that claims "gun control doesn't work". Why is that?

the WHOLE page proves it.

Gun control DOES NOT WORK.

learn to read.

ATTENTION: The source linked in the OP is the biggest bunch of bullshit propaganda spin I've ever seen.

They cherry-pick lines out of the study and assign new conclusions to them, ignoring the conclusion in the study.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG....

Yet you provide no rebuttal, why is that?

It is clearly stated that gun control does not work - in any form :D

6.png

Please highlight the sentence that "clearly states that gun control does not work".

I'll wait.

Which line in what you posted says "gun control doesn't work"?

Oh that's right, it doesn't and you just banked on the fact that you think everyone is as lazy and illiterate as you are. And you wonder why your life hasn't gone anywhere. Time to examine the utter laziness that is your existence.

So still not study from you with that sufficient data?

I realize you don't read well but please answer my question: how can there be insufficient data on something that's been done for over 40 years?

I guess you didn't read the study, did you?

Who am I kidding. Not only did you not read the study, I would be willing to place money you never even bothered clicking the link.

You realize that's not an answer, right?

learn to read, dumbo.

First.

learn to read.

So when the very first line of your own screen shot says -

"Research findings have been mixed on the effectiveness of interventions to prevent firearm violence."

You somehow think that equals, "gun control doesn't work"?

I can keep on embarrassing you all day long with this if you'd like. Keep it up though. It's amusing.

It is clearly stated that gun control does not work - in any form :D

6.png

Please highlight the sentence that "clearly states that gun control does not work".

I'll wait.

Which line in what you posted says "gun control doesn't work"?

Oh that's right, it doesn't and you just banked on the fact that you think everyone is as lazy and illiterate as you are. And you wonder why your life hasn't gone anywhere. Time to examine the utter laziness that is your existence.

The whole page says it. The 2 middle paragraphs address it specifically - gun control DOES NOT WORK and that is proven by statistics from CDC anybody with a brain( which does not include YOU) can analyze them - and repeated analysis ( which is what observational study is) proved it at least TWICE - 2003 and 2013

I realize you don't read well but please answer my question: how can there be insufficient data on something that's been done for over 40 years?

I guess you didn't read the study, did you?

Who am I kidding. Not only did you not read the study, I would be willing to place money you never even bothered clicking the link.

You realize that's not an answer, right?

Of course it is. I just pointed out where the answer is. The study that you are arguing against but haven't actually read.

learn to read.

"Research findings have been mixed on the effectiveness of interventions to prevent firearm violence."

I can keep on embarrassing you all day long with this if you'd like. Keep it up though. It's amusing.
yes, it equals exactly that.

have you EVER read ANY research paper? ( not even suspecting you have ever written one :lol:)

it is not a blog or message board, they use the coded language - but "controversial results" or " mixed results" or "no statistical significance shown"( not in this study design, though) means exactly that - IT DOES NOT WORK.

duh.

learn to read, dumbo.

Last edited:

learn to read.

yes, it equals exactly that.

have you EVER read ANY research paper?

it is not a blog or message board, they use the coded language - but "controversial results" or " mixed results" or "no statistical significance shown"( not in this study design, though) means exactly that - IT DOES NOT WORK.

duh.

Hahahaahahahah. Holy shit you actually confirmed it!!!

Thanks for the fucking laugh. It's amazingly simple to make you name tag wearing rednecks look like the imbeciles you are.

Anytime I might feel down, I just need to remind myself that at least I didn't grow up leading the life you've led to become who you are. That will cheer me up pretty much instantly. So, thanks for that.

dumbo, learn to read :lol:

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK - as proven by 2003 and 2013 GOVERNMENT studies :D

Gosh, cretins as this RDD just prove that their worshiping of "science" has nothing to do with a REAL knowledge what science and scientific design or study, much less a research means in reality :rolleyes:

dumbo, learn to read :lol:

Exactly. The same government studies that found that your life would plateau behind the cash register of a Sonic. Did you read that in those studies too?

Gosh, cretins as this RDD just prove that their worshiping of "science" has nothing to do with a REAL knowledge what science and scientific design or study, much less a research means in reality :rolleyes:

If you make it bold and repeat it enough times it has to be true!

dumbo RDD, learn to read :lol:

If you make it bold and repeat it enough times it has to be true!

It is true, and that is the most amazing part :lol:

did you worship the "science and technology" god today?

it's time :D

Bolder please. It's almost true. Maybe make the font bigger too with the next time you say it?

Bolder please. It's almost true. Maybe make the font bigger too with the next time you say it?

Did you worship the "science and technology" god yet?

you are wasting time - the god will be angry :D

Did you worship the "science and technology" god yet?

you are wasting time - the god will be angry :D

Sorry, can not understand if not typed all in bold. Please reformat and resubmit.

Thank you for your anticipated compliance.

Forum List

Back