Obama concerned about Trumps knowledge of the issues

Obama says he's worried about Trump's knowledge of issues

Obama is touching on what I have been saying for months. Trump came in a year ago with a painfully weak knowledge of international politics, the economy, immigration, the military and social issues.

While there is nothing wrong in not being an expert on every subject when you run for President, Trump has shown an arrogance where he not only doesn't understand the implication of what he says but refuses to spend the time to learn

This is hilarious. obumer certainly didn't understand the threat that ISIS represented and his Sc of State (who was she again) didn't seem to know any better, either...

And the Bush/Chenney cabal didn't understand Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 or any nuclear threat. We can do this forever if you like, but as a society we're stuck in a place whereby we can no longer self-govern or challenge an entire system that no longer answers in anyway to
the public at large, which is inevitably unsustainable. And the inability to articulate anything other than a food fight is a huge part of the problem. By design.

The whole world is concerned with's Trumps grasp on the issues. The rest of the world (except Putin) is seriously concerned at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are into vetting?

Please, Obama was a clueless buffoon then, and hasn't gotten much better in 7 1/2 years of OJT.

Nobody dared? Funny, I seem to recall that the RW media did nothing but trumpet Obama's "inexperience" and his "cult of personality". And now look who your nominee is. :lol:

They did, and were denounced as "racist". The leftwing response to all who dare question Obama.

A lot of it was, wish they'd have stuck to real issues of concern as opposed to birtherism and the like.

The whole world is concerned with's Trumps grasp on the issues. The rest of the world (except Putin) is seriously concerned at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are into vetting?

Please, Obama was a clueless buffoon then, and hasn't gotten much better in 7 1/2 years of OJT.

Nobody dared? Funny, I seem to recall that the RW media did nothing but trumpet Obama's "inexperience" and his "cult of personality". And now look who your nominee is. :lol:

They did, and were denounced as "racist". The leftwing response to all who dare question Obama.

A lot of it was, wish they'd have stuck to real issues of concern as opposed to birtherism and the like.

No it wasn't. But hey, keep telling yourself that.

So, can we assume when black people oppose Trump it is racism?

:eek:

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are guys are into vetting?

hell, the one advantage of a Republican President is a press that actually wants to do its job.

You poor sod, you really don't uinderstand the system do you, at all.

Can you provide some more generic, content-free responses?

A screaming howler monkey could put together better posts.

Unavailable for conversation then, got it, bye. You can go swap insults with someone else now.

It has nothing to do with black folk, just watch and listen to Trump.

Ahhhh.. so it's magically different when they do it.

Got it.

Priceless.

:lmao:

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are guys are into vetting?

hell, the one advantage of a Republican President is a press that actually wants to do its job.

Unavailable for conversation then, got it, bye. You can go swap insults with someone else now.

If you actually started a conversation, you would have a point, but you didn't. So derision is all you get.

I think we have a candidate for the newest SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!

or maybe a sock of her's.

Links to the denunciations when his inexperience was brought up. I'll wait.

Obama is touching on what I have been saying for months. Trump came in a year ago with a painfully weak knowledge of international politics, the economy, immigration, the military and social issues.

While there is nothing wrong in not being an expert on every subject when you run for President, Trump has shown an arrogance where he not only doesn't understand the implication of what he says but refuses to spend the time to learn

Like Bamma and his 57 states, Navy corps men and so on?

Ahhhh.. so it's magically different when they do it.

Got it.

Priceless.

:lmao:

You are what you decry. Trump is who he is and what he is, with or without blacks, mexicans, muslims, or you.

Are you getting the message messenger?

Until you are smart enough or honest enough to acknowledge what a total loser and uneducated coward we have been saddled with for 8 years, do not use him to tell us about knowledge of issues. The irony is enough to choke a horse.

Trump may be bombastic and speak poorly at times, but I suspect he is not stupid like Obama who goes against his military advisors often. Trump will surround himself with experts on the various issues and that is how he will understand the pros and cons and make an educated decision.

If you actually started a conversation, you would have a point, but you didn't. So derision is all you get.

Brilliant, as per usual.

Oh palease... you need a link to prove water is wet?

Until you are smart enough or honest enough to acknowledge what a total loser and uneducated coward we have been saddled with for 8 years, do not use him to tell us about knowledge of issues. The irony is enough to choke a horse.

Trump may be bombastic and speak poorly at times, but I suspect he is not stupid like Obama who goes against his military advisors often. Trump will surround himself with experts on the various issues and that is how he will understand the pros and cons and make an educated decision.

You're an outlier amongst your fellow citizens who elected him twice and until you get over that emotionally it's going to be very difficult for you to see things coherently. Hope this helps.

What does Trump know about ISIS?

Does he know their organizational structure, who finances them, their beliefs vs other Muslims, current threat posture, which countries are supporting them?

Trump is basing his policies on...ISIS is bad and has done nothing to expand what he knows

Oh palease... you need a link to prove water is wet?

Go fetch or stfu.

Brilliant, as per usual.

If you actually had points, instead of recycled progressive agitprop, You might actually warrant a better response.

But since you don't, again all you get is snark.

Set aside the nuclear codes. What I think is scary is a president who doesn’t know their stuff and doesn’t seem to have interest in learning what they don't know,” Obama said. “Basic knowledge about the world or what a nuclear triad is or where various countries are or the difference between Sunni and Shia in the Muslim world. And those are things that he doesn’t know and hasn’t seemed to spend a lot of time trying to find out about.”
he doesnt have to learn anything RW.....havent you seen that commercial were he says he knows more than the Generals....

You're an outlier amongst your fellow citizens who elected him twice and until you get over that emotionally it's going to be very difficult for you to see things coherently. Hope this helps.
Thank God I am an outlier. I do not want that on my resume when I face judgement.

Are you kidding? You think because this clown won more than 50% of the vote that makes him anything but a clown? If it were not for the toxic MSM and 50 million poor who want the biggest handouts, and blacks and minorities all seeking the same, none of your democrat devils (hillary included) would have a chance.

Like Bamma and his 57 states, Navy corps men and so on?

Is that really the best you have to fall back on? a couple of gaffs

Republicans ridiculed Obama's lack of political experience in 2008. But Obama worked his ass off to learn both the issues and what he needed to be done.
When Obama faced McCain in the debates of 2008, he was more than a match for a more experienced opponent

Trump will not be able to do the same with Hillary. Trump is lazy at heart and thinks he can substitute bluster and bullying for actually knowing the issues

Forum List

Back