obama cuts diplomatic ties with Russia

Obama Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Russia

Not sure how accurate the title of the article it is. it's unclear whether its all ties with Russia, which seems unlikely, or just the ties in regard to Syria peace talks.

Meanwhile Russia is currently running a civil defense practice run to prepare for foreign attacks.

Sounds like Russia is preparing for war.

And we have two corrupt buffoons as frontrunners.
Kerry needs to get ahold of Hillary's reset button.

Putin laughs at Kerry and Obungles. He knows they are all bark and no bite
Stop sucking Putin's cock. Seriously.

I have not seen such anti-American assholes like you since the 70s. I'm going to give you the same advice we gave to them. If you fellow travelers of the KGB thug love Russia so much, you should move there.

Does Putin do what he wants? It's a yes or no question, your flaming isn't necessary and only reveals you're an ignorant Obama ass licker
What a fine catholic christian you are. Oh, that's right, you're just one of those hypocrite christians, nevermind.

We are probably just mad Russia isn't dropping weapon caches to ISIS and bombing the Syrian Army..

Like I have said before. If Trump wins, goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Latvia! Goodbye Estonia! Goodbye Lithuania!

Not sure how accurate the title of the article it is. it's unclear whether its all ties with Russia, which seems unlikely, or just the ties in regard to Syria peace talks.

Meanwhile Russia is currently running a civil defense practice run to prepare for foreign attacks.

No- we have not cut diplomatic ties with Russia.

How much of Putin's cock do you take down your throat?
All 2 inches of it, and then she begs for more.

he's a pussy anyway. can't hold a candle to Putin

Right Wing Americans do love them Russian totalitarians who kill or imprison those who dare challenge them.

Hmmmmm sounds like a Trump Presidency....

How much of Putin's cock do you take down your throat?
All 2 inches of it, and then she begs for more.
Well, she is used to small packages from big talkers

I have not seen such anti-American assholes like you since the 70s. I'm going to give you the same advice we gave to them. If you fellow travelers of the KGB thug love Russia so much, you should move there.
Realizing that Obama does not have the balls to effectively deal with Putin does not equate to loving Putin.

Idolizing Putin to attack Obama does pretty much

he's a pussy anyway. can't hold a candle to Putin

Does Putin do what he wants? It's a yes or no question, your flaming isn't necessary and only reveals you're an ignorant Obama ass licker

That is the advantage of being a murderous former KGB totalitarian- you can pretty much kill or imprison anyone you want. Even invade your neighbors.

Trump's buddy.

We haven't had an anti-American president till Obama got elected.

If you enlarged a graph big enough to show the blip which represents the number of ISIS the KGB thug has killed, the bar showing our ISIS kills on the same graph would literally be off the chart. That's how small a player the asshole has been in the war on terror.

If you made another graph enlarged to show our ISIS kills next to the number of civilians Putin and Assad have deliberately killed, their score would also be off the chart. Much further. They are up in the six digits. The total number of ISIS fighters who ever lived is a small fraction of the number of civilians murdered by Putin and Assad.

In this context, you can understand why I find the slavish devotions to Putin by these anti-American traitors to be beyond disgusting. These are some seriously sick fucks.

And I include Trump in that group.

I see all of the pootin bootlickers are showing up for their hero. Disgusting un-American scum.

he's more American than this raghead coon you call a president

ah I do love it when the Trump voters show their true colors.

1. racist- check
  2. pro-Putin- check
  3. pro-Russian- check
So why did you vote for Obama after he told Putin to wait till after the election so he would be able to work with him better? Your true colors?

Russia's economy has been in recession for 18 months

Six quarters now. Russia has been in a deep recession for six quarters.

The KGB thug is a MUCH better leader than Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Our anti-American traitors are in love with a war criminal and a leader who has utterly failed his people.

It gets better.

Putin has orchestrated invasions of 2 neighboring countries- Ukraine and Georgia.
Encouraged the religious discrimination against religions other than the Orthodox Church- AND
has allowed sharia law to be implemented within Russia
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/religious-right-hero-vladimir-putin-okays-polygamy-sharia-law
As Ioffe writes, “Christian warrior Vladimir Putin” has allowed for the Chechen government to enforce Islamic religious law within its boundaries. Putin’s decision to allow Chechnya to become “a small Islamic state within the borders of the Russian Federation” has paved the way for the legalization of polygamy

Putin is everything that the right wing has accused Obama of being.

18jc7q.jpg

15cysh.png

Russia's economy has been in recession for 18 months

Six quarters now. Russia has been in a deep recession for six quarters.

The KGB thug is a MUCH better leader than Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Our anti-American traitors are in love with a war criminal and a leader who has utterly failed his people.

I say some serious fracking in Eastern Europe for a few years could crucify Putin... We can do that... Even reducing the gas needed in winter by 50% would cut Russia's Government income by 40%... Putin will try and extend a ME war as it pushes up energy prices but OPEC are wise to him... I think OPEC want Putin gone...

As for the RW jokes here... They are a disgrace... They are willing to support a war criminal enemy of the US over there own President, they are a complete embarrassment...

I see all of the pootin bootlickers are showing up for their hero. Disgusting un-American scum.

he's more American than this raghead coon you call a president

1. racist- check
  2. pro-Putin- check
  3. pro-Russian- check
So why did you vote for Obama after he told Putin to wait till after the election so he would be able to work with him better? Your true colors?

I have no idea what your post has to do with my post observing that the poster was

1. racist- check
  2. pro-Putin- check
  3. pro-Russian- check

Forum List

Back