Obama defends Colin Kaepernick's disrespect for the national anthem

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Why would this surprise ANYBODY ? This COMMUNIST so called President HATES AMERICA and always has. This so called football player is a perfect example of what Obama has done and continues to do to this nation. These are two PATHETIC examples of human beings. They are a curse to this country !!

No surprise that obama would back up anyone who disrespected our Flag, our National Anthem and anything patriotic and American. It is because obama is also a radical muslim whose only purpose in becoming President was to destroy our country every way he can. In fact, obama is NOT an American citizen. He came to America from Hawaii as a foreign student and never left which makes obama an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT who needs to be deported ASAP. obama hates America, our Flag, our National Anthem and everything else American.

Obama has spent MILLIONS paying lawyers to seal all his records and HIDE THE TRUTH about him. Plus he had his grandma working at Social Security SPECIFICALLY so that she could INSERT him into the system and make him appear legal. After all, SHE was a Communist, too, as was his grandfather. But what Mary said is quite likely the TRUTH about this Trojan Horse TRAITOR the anti-American entities of Communism and Islam have managed to install in our White House, the better to weaken and DESTROY our country

I mean its disgraceful, but also par for the course when talking obozo.

Why would this surprise ANYBODY ? This COMMUNIST so called President HATES AMERICA and always has. This so called football player is a perfect example of what Obama has done and continues to do to this nation. These are two PATHETIC examples of human beings. They are a curse to this country !!

No surprise that obama would back up anyone who disrespected our Flag, our National Anthem and anything patriotic and American. It is because obama is also a radical muslim whose only purpose in becoming President was to destroy our country every way he can. In fact, obama is NOT an American citizen. He came to America from Hawaii as a foreign student and never left which makes obama an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT who needs to be deported ASAP. obama hates America, our Flag, our National Anthem and everything else American.

Obama has spent MILLIONS paying lawyers to seal all his records and HIDE THE TRUTH about him. Plus he had his grandma working at Social Security SPECIFICALLY so that she could INSERT him into the system and make him appear legal. After all, SHE was a Communist, too, as was his grandfather. But what Mary said is quite likely the TRUTH about this Trojan Horse TRAITOR the anti-American entities of Communism and Islam have managed to install in our White House, the better to weaken and DESTROY our country

I'm so sick of far right wind stupidity.

You don't understand one thing about freedom, rights, liberty, speech....

Just fuck off and die in a grease fire.

Everything is communist to you, have you been bitten by the Red scare bug?

Obama is doing more than defending. He is encouraging a new generation of Al Sharptons since the old Race pimp is done.
Man, and I thought I had bad reading interpretation, at 8, just like you..Oblama is not defending what he did, he is saying he has a right to his opinion that needs discussing, nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a lot better than oh say, what you want,, which would be imprisonment...

I'm so sick of far right wind stupidity.

You don't understand one thing about freedom, rights, liberty, speech....

Just fuck off and die in a grease fire.

Hey dumb ass, haven't you fucking regressives been raving about the fact there is no free speech in the workplace? Kaepernick was in his workplace, he can be fired for brining unwanted attention to the team and not have a leg to stand on to fight it.

I remember the "retreat" ceremony and GI's running for cover so they didn't have to stand at attention during the lowering of flag.

I've heard the symptoms of "stupid" are quite contagious after contracting that. Rush Limbaugh being a prime example!

I've heard the symptoms of "stupid" are quite contagious after contracting that. Rush Limbaugh being a prime example!
I doubt this poster is like Rush, who is a criminal...

I mean its disgraceful, but also par for the course when talking obozo.
This veteran of the US Army says he has the right to his opinion....Whether I agree with him or not...

And I'm very sure you said the very same thing when county clerks refused to issue faghadist marriage licenses. ROFLMFAO
Being a unic I am sure you have no need for yours...

Mine, what? Opinion? Which is you're either a liar or a hypocrite. So which is it?

Obama is doing more than defending. He is encouraging a new generation of Al Sharptons since the old Race pimp is done.
Man, and I thought I had bad reading interpretation, at 8, just like you..Oblama is not defending what he did, he is saying he has a right to his opinion that needs discussing, nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a lot better than oh say, what you want,, which would be imprisonment...

Dude Read what I wrote. I am saying Obama has a reason when he weighs in on "issues" like this. It touches all of his hot buttons. Racism, police bashing and anti-Americanism. That's why he weighed in. I don't believe it was about defending Kaepernick at all. He was promoting him and encouraging others to be anti-Police, anti-American Race Baiters.

Dude Read what I wrote. I am saying Obama has a reason when he weighs in on "issues" like this. It touches all of his hot buttons. Racism, police bashing and anti-Americanism. That's why he weighed in. I don't believe it was about defending Kaepernick at all. He was promoting him and encouraging others to be anti-Police, anti-American Race Baiters.
He never stated that at all, all he stated was a dialogue was needed to discuss the issue..

Forum List

Back