Obama: Democrats are Buzzkills

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
He is completely right, of course. But you're not going to reverse course for too many Democrats. Politics is their religion; feeling superior about their wokeness is like a drug that goes straight to their head. Puritanical scolds to the nth degree. I often say my Evangelical Christian Church is an escape from the judgmentalism of the secular woke culture (and it really is).

Interview here:

500.jpg

This guy will not live a long life... and he's already spent so keep hoping.

Obama hope is the hope at the end of it's rope.

Notice the scars now?

As he ages they become more prominent.

500.jpg

This guy will not live a long life... and he's already spent so keep hoping.

Obama hope is the hope at the end of it's rope.

Notice the scars now?

As he ages they become more prominent.

Um...I didn't vote for him ever. I would never vote for him, ever. Just because he's right about the Democrats being buzzkills does not mean I think he should be president again, or that I voted for him or am a supporter.

I never said you did.

The dirty deed doer will soon be paying the ultimate price.

He is completely right, of course. But you're not going to reverse course for too many Democrats. Politics is their religion; feeling superior about their wokeness is like a drug that goes straight to their head. Puritanical scolds to the nth degree. I often say my Evangelical Christian Church is an escape from the judgmentalism of the secular woke culture (and it really is).

Interview here:

Rubbish. You all paint democrats as evil devils etc.
Woke culture? If you attend some evangelical ripoff church operated by millionaires, you might need "woking".

Democrats range from good, kind souls who are politically naive or clueless to yes, evil conmen and worse. It's a gamut.
How convenient and all Republicans are brilliant scholars, worships ghost gods and spray advice around like it's free from Walmart.
Please stop. I'm feeling nauseous again.

I don't believe for a second that Obama is feeling bad over feeding the woke culture their wokeness all these years.

I think if it were not for the fact that democrats are about to get their arses handed to them in November, Obama would not be out saying this.

This is just an attempt to help explain what went wrong and try to distance himself from it as best he can.

God forbid Obama look at democrat policy rather than their wokeness as to blame.

Or he could just blame Putin like all the rest.

Who knows, maybe the mail in votes zombies will magically appear once again to save them.

I gave up trying to predict the circus we call Washinton DC.

Or................................Michelle is running?

That could be it as well.

They really have nothing else.

How convenient and all Republicans are brilliant scholars, worships ghost gods and spray advice around like it's free from Walmart.
If only the voters agreed with you. Have fun in November.

Ghost god?
Now Obama claims to be a Christian and you love him.
Why is that?

The obvious answer is, so long as the Jesus bows his knee to your religion, which is Left wing politics, Jesus is all right with you.
The real issue is, you hate anyone and anything that opposes your cult and will set out to destroy them anyway possible, even Obama if he gets out of line.

I don't believe for a second that Obama is feeling bad over feeding the woke culture their wokeness all these years.

I think if it were not for the fact that democrats are about to get their arses handed to them in November, Obama would not be out saying this.

This is just an attempt to help explain what went wrong and try to distance himself from it as best he can.

God forbid Obama look at democrat policy rather than their wokeness as to blame.

Or he could just blame Putin like all the rest.

Who knows, maybe the mail in votes zombies will magically appear once again to save them.

I gave up trying to predict the circus we call Washinton DC.

Or................................Michelle is running?

That could be it as well.

They really have nothing else.

Oh, all of that. Just because I can acknowledge that Obama is right about this doesn't mean I think his motives are anywhere close to pure. That's first.

And yes, I think Michelle would be a formidable candidate. She has stated she doesn't want to run but...she may be the Democrats only hope. I don't know.

No. If you don't like it, leave.
For Left wingers, leaving is never an option

Just like corporate America, or academia, etc., they infiltrate and find a way to take it over and then try to force everyone to agree with everything they believe.

Notice how the Left never goes after corporate America on these boards anymore?

The silence is deafening.

The DNC is now the establishment, and the status quo is what the Left defends now.

Oh, all of that. Just because I can acknowledge that Obama is right about this doesn't mean I think his motives are anywhere close to pure. That's first.

And yes, I think Michelle would be a formidable candidate. She has stated she doesn't want to run but...she may be the Democrats only hope. I don't know.
Michells says she won't run, but democrats lie.

That is pretty much all they do.

Bed wetters can even fuck sex up. They actually have consent forms. The next thing you know, they will have people filing environmental impact forms to take a shit.

No. If you don't like it, leave.
So now it's come to you requesting I leave because we disagree and I've disclosed a couple of things which you have assumed of yourself.

I humbly request you don't write such childish dribble when you know I might respond. Let's make it less combative.

The left feels superior because...well, they are. I mean...there are idiots out there who think the covid vaccines are poison, that Trump won the election, and that shipping humans to other states as a publicity gimmick is just dandy.

It would be impossible to not think you're superior to such people.

Obama started the whole woke movement and the crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy against President Trump.
The new House should start an investigation into Obama's involvement into the crazy Russian collusion conspiracy.
It was his DOJ and FBI.
They should subpoena him and make him answer questions under cross examination.

Forum List

Back