Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

Show me. Don't tell me.

I am not here to be your instructor or guru. Turn on your TV, radio, etc. Look at the network stories on the Oregon shooter. They are all reporting his ties to radical islam and that he was on the terrorist watch list that Russia gave us (same list that the boston bombers were on).

But you can choose to remain ignorant and in awe of your kenyan messiah, how you live your life is up to you.

Laughing....more secret evidence! How did I know that was coming?

As usual, Red....this is why you're handle is a punchline. Because you can never back the bullshit you post. And it never even occurs to you to ask a single question. Or think too hard about any of it.

You gobble mindlessly. I point and laugh. Sounds like a win-win to me.

you have never won anything on this message board and probably in your miserable life. Go watch the fricken news, idiot. They are all reporting the exact things that are in the OP. Try CNN, they are usually up obama's ass but they reported exactly the same things about the oregon shooter.

You are the one questioning the reporting, I suggest that its you who is in need of help. But you have that defective liberal gene, and may be beyond help.

Laughing.....If any of that were true, you wouldn't be so desperately trying to convince yourself of it. As neither of us are buying your bullshit.

You've got nothing backing your OP. You've got nothing backing your claim that its in the 'MSM'.

And yet you gobbled down both for no other reason than you were told to. No thought. Not a question. I did both. And your claims have jack shit to back them.

then it should be an easy task to prove them wrong, which you have yet to do. Simply denigrating the source does not disprove the claims.

But I understand your role on the internet--------------refute all negatives about obama, clinton, pelosi, reid, whoopi, biden, and every other left wing loon, and post the left wing talking points of the day.

You are but a parrot of your handlers, quite pathetic actually

Prove what wrong? You've presented nothing but an accusation you can't back up.

"Disprove any batshit I post" is the last bastion of every conspiracy theorist. And you're still furiously polishing that turd. And still have absolutely nothing to factually verify anything you've alleged.

My favorite part? When you made up the story about how it was in the MSM to cover for your complete lack of evidence. And then couldn't produce a single MSM source to back your tale.

Clearly, you'll believe anything.

I am not here to be your instructor or guru. Turn on your TV, radio, etc. Look at the network stories on the Oregon shooter. They are all reporting his ties to radical islam and that he was on the terrorist watch list that Russia gave us (same list that the boston bombers were on).

But you can choose to remain ignorant and in awe of your kenyan messiah, how you live your life is up to you.

As usual, Red....this is why you're handle is a punchline. Because you can never back the bullshit you post. And it never even occurs to you to ask a single question. Or think too hard about any of it.

you have never won anything on this message board and probably in your miserable life. Go watch the fricken news, idiot. They are all reporting the exact things that are in the OP. Try CNN, they are usually up obama's ass but they reported exactly the same things about the oregon shooter.

You are the one questioning the reporting, I suggest that its you who is in need of help. But you have that defective liberal gene, and may be beyond help.

Laughing.....If any of that were true, you wouldn't be so desperately trying to convince yourself of it. As neither of us are buying your bullshit.

You've got nothing backing your OP. You've got nothing backing your claim that its in the 'MSM'.

And yet you gobbled down both for no other reason than you were told to. No thought. Not a question. I did both. And your claims have jack shit to back them.

then it should be an easy task to prove them wrong, which you have yet to do. Simply denigrating the source does not disprove the claims.

But I understand your role on the internet--------------refute all negatives about obama, clinton, pelosi, reid, whoopi, biden, and every other left wing loon, and post the left wing talking points of the day.

"Disprove any batshit I post" is the last bastion of every conspiracy theorist. And you're still furiously polishing that turd. And still have absolutely nothing to factually verify anything you've alleged.

My favorite part? When you made up the story about how it was in the MSM to cover for your complete lack of evidence. And then couldn't produce a single MSM source to back your tale.

Oh geez, do I have to do everything for you? go to google. look up LA times article on Oregon shooter ties to radical islam. you will find a very comprehensive article the supports the OP, and the LA times is hardly a right wing rag.

Translation: "Its not my obligation to prove it true." - OP

prove it false
Why would I waste my time proving you nuts wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You brain-dead cons are a hoot!

But no worries. It's obviously not true since you can't prove it. :thup:

DHS and NSA had the guy on a list of possible terrorists in the USA and did nothing. Thats what this is about, idiot.
Prove it.

Oh, that's right ... you can't :ack-1:

The MSM has reported it, they also reported that the boston bombers were on the list and were also ignored. Is the MSM (the publicity arm of the dem party) lying?
No, they haven't. You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

Last edited:

Oh geez, do I have to do everything for you? go to google. look up LA times article on Oregon shooter ties to radical islam. you will find a very comprehensive article the supports the OP, and the LA times is hardly a right wing rag.
Those who can, do.

Those who can't, tell others to do it for them.

Nothing on Google

Nothing on the LA Times

How about anything? You have yet to present anything to refute.

Care to make up another piece of invisible evidence? You know, like your OP, or the 'MSM' that backed it? This whole situation is a hoot.

Those who can, do.

Nothing on Google

Nothing on the LA Times

You're overthinking it. RedFish's little white flag is his insistence that we find evidence to back HIS claims.

Its his tell. His little way of telling us that his tail is tucked snuggly between quivering haunches in a growing puddle of yellow.

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

I don't think anyone said arrest these people, but why wouldn't you make sure they can't get access to weapons.

i guess i would not want to see anyones right to firearms be pulled

without due process

If a guy had terrorist connections, had lots of weapons and ammo, and had on-line anti-US rants would that be sufficient to step in?

then he should be charged with a crime =due process

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

I don't think anyone said arrest these people, but why wouldn't you make sure they can't get access to weapons.

i guess i would not want to see anyones right to firearms be pulled

without due process

If a guy had terrorist connections, had lots of weapons and ammo, and had on-line anti-US rants would that be sufficient to step in?

then he should be charged with a crime =due process

and while that "due process" proceeds through the court system for weeks and months, the guy murders 25 americans. Sometimes we have to use common sense.

Anyone credible backing the op's claims yet?

any credible refutation of them yet? You libs claim the OP is untrue, but not one of you have offered any proof of that claim.

Sorry, but your wanting it to be untrue, does not make it so.

any credible refutation of them yet? You libs claim the OP is untrue, but not one of you have offered any proof of that claim.

so if i were to write a blog and put something in there like donald trump is an isis leader you would believe it unless someone were able to post definitive proof that he wasn't?

so if i were to write a blog and put something in there like donald trump is an isis leader you would believe it unless someone were able to post definitive proof that he wasn't?
Well, no, that wouldn't be proof. You would first have to tell others it's corroborated by the MSM and tell people to find it with Google.

THEN it would be a true story. :thup:

of COURSE obam's rhetoric and the anti-Christian, moral relativist rantings of the idiotic Left enabled and continues to enable anti-Christian violence

Those who can, do.

Nothing on Google

Nothing on the LA Times

The LA Times is about as reliable as ThinkProgress. I believe nothing they put out. What about reputable sources?

{
And although no evidence revealed thus far directly indicates Harper-Mercer was influenced by Islamic State, plenty of evidence suggests the shooter was acting in furtherance of the Islamic goal of global jihad. Maybe the massacre was intended as a kind of jihadist payback hit.

Islamic State (a.k.a. ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh) apparently claimed responsibility on Twitter for the killings Harper-Mercer carried out at Umpqua. The tweet states, "Again #Oregon #USA #WashingtonDC #IslamicState #ISIS #USA[,]" and displays a graphic with the words “Slay Americans” in front of an image of a man in the process of being beheaded.

In August the very high-profile Skarlatos, a devout Christian, helped to disarm Ayoub El-Khazzani, a Moroccan with ties to radical Islam, on a high-speed train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris. The Islamist was armed with a Kalashnikov rifle, a Luger pistol, and a box cutter. Skarlatos and his two American friends traveling with him received France's highest honor, the Legion d'Honneur, from French President François Hollande. Last month they were feted at the White House and the Pentagon. Skarlatos received the U.S. Army's Soldier's Medal.

Skarlatos has publicly acknowledged that he is currently a student at Umpqua, near Roseburg, Ore., and that he was supposed to be attending classes there on Thursday when Harper-Mercer went on a bloody rampage.

More specifically, Skarlatos said he was supposed to be present that day in Snyder Hall, the same building where Harper-Mercer carried out his massacre.

Read more: Articles: Was the Oregon mass shooting an Islamist attempt to assassinate Alek Skarlatos?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook}

Those who can, do.

Nothing on Google

Nothing on the LA Times

The LA Times is about as reliable as ThinkProgress. I believe nothing they put out. What about reputable sources?

{
And although no evidence revealed thus far directly indicates Harper-Mercer was influenced by Islamic State, plenty of evidence suggests the shooter was acting in furtherance of the Islamic goal of global jihad. Maybe the massacre was intended as a kind of jihadist payback hit.

Islamic State (a.k.a. ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh) apparently claimed responsibility on Twitter for the killings Harper-Mercer carried out at Umpqua. The tweet states, "Again #Oregon #USA #WashingtonDC #IslamicState #ISIS #USA[,]" and displays a graphic with the words “Slay Americans” in front of an image of a man in the process of being beheaded.

In August the very high-profile Skarlatos, a devout Christian, helped to disarm Ayoub El-Khazzani, a Moroccan with ties to radical Islam, on a high-speed train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris. The Islamist was armed with a Kalashnikov rifle, a Luger pistol, and a box cutter. Skarlatos and his two American friends traveling with him received France's highest honor, the Legion d'Honneur, from French President François Hollande. Last month they were feted at the White House and the Pentagon. Skarlatos received the U.S. Army's Soldier's Medal.

Skarlatos has publicly acknowledged that he is currently a student at Umpqua, near Roseburg, Ore., and that he was supposed to be attending classes there on Thursday when Harper-Mercer went on a bloody rampage.

More specifically, Skarlatos said he was supposed to be present that day in Snyder Hall, the same building where Harper-Mercer carried out his massacre.

Read more: Articles: Was the Oregon mass shooting an Islamist attempt to assassinate Alek Skarlatos?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook}
Observe how the sheep manufacture conspiracy theories out of whole cloth!

Forum List

Back