Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

Historians and political philosophers from across the centuries have long affirmed what the president refuses to acknowledge: a people’s dominant religion (or lack thereof) always exerts a significant influence in shaping their government and behavior. For example, Baron Charles Montesquieu, the most-popular political philosopher of the Founding Era, undertook a perusal of a thousand years of world history to assess the impact of religion (especially Islam and Christianity) upon government. He concluded:
The Christian religion is a stranger to mere despotic power. . . . [Christian rulers] are more disposed to be directed by laws and more capable of perceiving that they cannot do whatever they please. While the Mahometan princes incessantly give or receive death, the religion of the Christians renders their princes . . . less cruel.

Last week, the president made headlines by comparing historic Christianity with modern radical Islam. Cautioning Christians, he warned:
Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ. . . . So it is not unique to one group or one religion.
The indignation over these remarks was prompt. Even HBO personality Bill Maher – an ardent secularist who has described himself as an atheist – affirmed the president’s error. He noted that to make such a criticism of Christianity requires going back to ancient centuries long ago, while the problem of radical Islam is a very real one right now.

President Obama’s Misguided Sense of Moral Equivalency

At least quote your sources.

cnn changed his skin color
Prove it. Post a link to a CNN page (even one that's cached) showing the photo was altered...
cnn has long gone fucktard
Translation: "Its not my obligation to prove it true." - OP

prove it false
Why would I waste my time proving you nuts wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You brain-dead cons are a hoot!

But no worries. It's obviously not true since you can't prove it. :thup:

prove it is not

cnn felt the need to defend themselves over it

Prove it. Post a link to a CNN page (even one that's cached) showing the photo was altered...

prove it false
Why would I waste my time proving you nuts wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right??

prove it is not

If you had jack shit to back your claims, you should have just told us from the beginning.

prove it false

prove it is not

If you had jack shit to back your claims, you should have just told us from the beginning.

blah blah blah everyone knows the media tries to create a narrative

so go fuck yourself

DHS and NSA had the guy on a list of possible terrorists in the USA and did nothing. Thats what this is about, idiot.
did they? according to whom?

Uhm, the DHS & NSA??

:confused:
as reported by whom?

Uhm, the DHS & NSA??

that seemed to be the obvious answer

--LOL

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

I don't think anyone said arrest these people, but why wouldn't you make sure they can't get access to weapons.

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

I don't think anyone said arrest these people, but why wouldn't you make sure they can't get access to weapons.

i guess i would not want to see anyones right to firearms be pulled

without due process

prove it false

DHS and NSA had the guy on a list of possible terrorists in the USA and did nothing. Thats what this is about, idiot.
Prove it.

Oh, that's right ... you can't :ack-1:

The MSM has reported it, they also reported that the boston bombers were on the list and were also ignored. Is the MSM (the publicity arm of the dem party) lying?

prove it false

Prove it.

The MSM has reported it, they also reported that the boston bombers were on the list and were also ignored. Is the MSM (the publicity arm of the dem party) lying?

Are you still trying to polish the OP's turd?

prove it false

Prove it.

Not necessary, since not one of you lefties has been able to refute what it claims.

If you think the OP is lying, prove it. Prove that the oregon shooter was not on the terrorist watch list, prove that the boston bombers were not on the same list, Then prove that DHS and NSA did everything possible to stop them from killing.

OR, you could just STFU and crawl back under your rock.

i guess i would not want to see anyones right to firearms be pulled

without due process

If a guy had terrorist connections, had lots of weapons and ammo, and had on-line anti-US rants would that be sufficient to step in?

Prove it.

Not necessary, since not one of you lefties has been able to refute what it claims.

What is there to refute? You're citing a WordPress blog post. That's not evidence. You should really take the advice of one of our most honored Presidents:

wnd_07d416fdc1d9276baba2309c3d44ac11.jpg

But it was good enough for you! Your ilk don't ask questions...and they don't think too hard. And the ramblings of a White Supremecist Skinhead website clearly resonate with you.

Have you tried StormFront? That's their stock and trade.

Prove it.

What is there to refute? You're citing a WordPress blog post. That's not evidence. You should really take the advice of one of our most honored Presidents:

But it was good enough for you! Your ilk don't ask questions...and they don't think too hard. And the ramblings of a White Supremecist Skinhead website clearly resonate with you.

the MSM is reporting the exact same story. Are they lying?

Prove it.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Show me. Don't tell me.

I am not here to be your instructor or guru. Turn on your TV, radio, etc. Look at the network stories on the Oregon shooter. They are all reporting his ties to radical islam and that he was on the terrorist watch list that Russia gave us (same list that the boston bombers were on).

But you can choose to remain ignorant and in awe of your kenyan messiah, how you live your life is up to you.

Show me. Don't tell me.

I am not here to be your instructor or guru. Turn on your TV, radio, etc. Look at the network stories on the Oregon shooter. They are all reporting his ties to radical islam and that he was on the terrorist watch list that Russia gave us (same list that the boston bombers were on).

But you can choose to remain ignorant and in awe of your kenyan messiah, how you live your life is up to you.

Laughing....more secret evidence! How did I know that was coming?

As usual, Red....this is why you're handle is a punchline. Because you can never back the bullshit you post. And it never even occurs to you to ask a single question. Or think too hard about any of it.

You gobble mindlessly. I point and laugh. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Show me. Don't tell me.

As usual, Red....this is why you're handle is a punchline. Because you can never back the bullshit you post. And it never even occurs to you to ask a single question. Or think too hard about any of it.

you have never won anything on this message board and probably in your miserable life. Go watch the fricken news, idiot. They are all reporting the exact things that are in the OP. Try CNN, they are usually up obama's ass but they reported exactly the same things about the oregon shooter.

You are the one questioning the reporting, I suggest that its you who is in need of help. But you have that defective liberal gene, and may be beyond help.

Show me. Don't tell me.

you have never won anything on this message board and probably in your miserable life. Go watch the fricken news, idiot. They are all reporting the exact things that are in the OP. Try CNN, they are usually up obama's ass but they reported exactly the same things about the oregon shooter.

You are the one questioning the reporting, I suggest that its you who is in need of help. But you have that defective liberal gene, and may be beyond help.

Laughing.....If any of that were true, you wouldn't be so desperately trying to convince yourself of it. As neither of us are buying your bullshit.

You've got nothing backing your OP. You've got nothing backing your claim that its in the 'MSM'.

And yet you gobbled down both for no other reason than you were told to. No thought. Not a question. I did both. And your claims have jack shit to back them.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Laughing.....If any of that were true, you wouldn't be so desperately trying to convince yourself of it. As neither of us are buying your bullshit.

You've got nothing backing your OP. You've got nothing backing your claim that its in the 'MSM'.

And yet you gobbled down both for no other reason than you were told to. No thought. Not a question. I did both. And your claims have jack shit to back them.

then it should be an easy task to prove them wrong, which you have yet to do. Simply denigrating the source does not disprove the claims.

But I understand your role on the internet--------------refute all negatives about obama, clinton, pelosi, reid, whoopi, biden, and every other left wing loon, and post the left wing talking points of the day.

You are but a parrot of your handlers, quite pathetic actually

Forum List

Back