Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

cnn changed his skin color
Prove it. Post a link to a CNN page (even one that's cached) showing the photo was altered...
cnn has long gone fucktard
Translation: "Its not my obligation to prove it true." - OP

prove it false
Why would I waste my time proving you nuts wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You brain-dead cons are a hoot!

But no worries. It's obviously not true since you can't prove it. :thup:

DHS and NSA had the guy on a list of possible terrorists in the USA and did nothing. Thats what this is about, idiot.

What's scary here is that RWs want the United States government to arrest 87 thousand people in case one of them might commit a crime.

No one has said that except you, asshole. The whole purpose of DHS and NSA is to stop people like the oregon shooter and they failed. Those agencies work for Obama, so the OP is correct.

Prove it. Post a link to a CNN page (even one that's cached) showing the photo was altered...

prove it false
Why would I waste my time proving you nuts wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right??

DHS and NSA had the guy on a list of possible terrorists in the USA and did nothing. Thats what this is about, idiot.

There are more than one million names on the Terror Watch List.

Think it through.

prove it false

Think it through.

Then why have it? If its "too hard" to do anything with, why collect the names? Why have DHS and NSA if, as you say, they can't do anything to stop terrorists acts on US soil?

What's scary here is that RWs want the United States government to arrest 87 thousand people in case one of them might commit a crime.
WTF are you talking about?

What is scary is Obama and Liberals want to disarm law abiding citizens believing that criminals who prey on Americans will follow those laws. Hell, OBAMA doesn't even follow, defend, or up-hold the laws passed in this country. If the PRESIDENT refuses to do so what makes Liberals think criminals will obey new laws?!

prove it false

Think it through.

Then why have it? If its "too hard" to do anything with, why collect the names? Why have DHS and NSA if, as you say, they can't do anything to stop terrorists acts on US soil?

Please post a link to where I said that "its too hard" and "they can't do anything to stop terrorists [sic] acts on US soil".

:link:

prove it false

Think it through.

Please post a link to where I said that "its too hard" and "they can't do anything to stop terrorists [sic] acts on US soil".

your post #243

Think it through.

your post #243

IOW, you lied.

As usual.

Talking to RW nutters is like talking the dummy instead of the ventriloquist.

Well shit, lets just shitcan it and do away with TSA if there is nothing that can be done to stop terrorist attacks.

What exactly do you think should be done?

You're the one who is screeching that President Obama should have known the shooter was going to go on a killing spree before he actually did it. All I did was point out how utterly stupid that claim is.

The agencies whose job is to prevent such attacks failed. Those agencies report to obama. The buck stops at the whitehouse whether you like it or not.

Think it through.

your post #243

IOW, you lied.

As usual.

Talking to RW nutters is like talking the dummy instead of the ventriloquist.

then tell us exactly what you meant by these words.

"There are more than one million names on the Terror Watch List.

Think it through. "

prove it false

did they? according to whom?

prove it false

Uhm, the DHS & NSA??

:confused:

prove it false

Uhm, the DHS & NSA??

:confused:
as reported by whom?

Faun, name one law that would have prevented the shooting in Oregon....

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the US; yet, they are setting a new record for gun violence, death...while Obama completely ignores it because it doesn't support his agenda.

While you struggle to come up with an answer, let me save you the trouble: NONE! There are NO LAWS that could have prevented it. There are no laws that CAN be passed that will prevent the next shooting.

In fact, as I pointed out, what would have made a bigger difference is not more useless gun laws that criminals and insane people will ignore but having armed security guards and/or allowing select, screened teachers have concealed carry permits and weapons.

There is a reason the school where Obama's kids go is protected by armed guards. There is a reason why the WH is guarded by heavily armed Secret Service. It's not because they are afraid law abiding citizens will attack - they are afraid that CRIMINALS who pay no attention to the law will attack.
Didn't say there was one ... because ... there isn't.

prove it false

Prove it.

Oh, that's right ... you can't :ack-1:

Forum List

Back