Obama Ditches Thatcher Funeral

Bush has kept a fairly low profile and has not tried to upstage Obama.

Biden should attend...but our tacky President won't do that.

Bush has kept a low profile because he's despised at home AND abroad. he led the gop into the wasteland.

What a hack tool you are.

Just because you moonbats on the left worship the Obamessiah doesn't mean that those of us with other beliefs deify people we respect.

They do tell a great deal about a person...

obama won't let anyone from his evil regime go. He won't even send a token envoy. I can understand not letting Biden go. He would put a lampshade on his head and dance on the coffin.

I never expected he would. One of the first things he did after gaining access to the oval office was to send Churchills bust back to England. - Jeri

You have got to be fucking kidding me. That meme has been debunked every which way from sundown. here...Let me google that for you

After Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer wrote that the White House had returned a bust of Winston Churchill to the British government in 2009, the White House vigorously denied Krauthammer’s claim. However, the British embassy soon confirmed that Krauthammer was correct, and earlier today, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer apologized to Krauthammer, posting the e-mail he sent Krauthammer on the White House.

Krauthammer reacted to the apology on The O’Reilly Factor tonight, telling Bill O’Reilly that the British had an “extremely negative” reaction to the Obama administration returning the bust, which was loaned to George W. Bush following the 9/11 attacks.

They do tell a great deal about a person...

And what I am doing this morning is admiring our first responders. True heroes willing and able to do very dangerous jobs.

""Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping...I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world." ---Mr. Rogers

Obama names former Secretaries of State to attend Thatcher funeral

The White House on Monday said that former Secretaries of State George Schultz and James Baker would lead the president's delegation to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral.

Schultz served under President Reagan, while Baker was White House chief of staff. Baker was later named Secretary of State during the George H.W. Bush administration.

Read more: Obama names former Secretaries of State to attend Thatcher funeral - The Hill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

You'd think the Brits would be expressing sympathy over the marathon bombing instead of whining over who is and isn't attending Thatcher's funeral.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm sure Obama will cry when he reads that.

Maybe you could talk Dubya into going.

He is going.

Tony Blair And George Bush To Be Reunited At Margaret Thatcher's Funeral

This was one of obama's very pointed exhibitions of contempt for Britian. He wasn't invited to William and Kate's wedding. This is obama's way of thumbing his nose.

The British are probably secretly relieved that the crass obama bunch won't create more embarassing moments at a dignified event.
Dubya was invited but declined.

Trying to avoid being arrested as a war criminal and expedited to the Hague.

Forum List

Back