Obama Ditches Thatcher Funeral

Bush is retired from politics. He attends no political functions. As a very classy man, he would not criticize obama for his many failures.

Too bad we can't bring him back and have a presidential do-over. obama has been that much of a failure.

You're a lefty posing as a right wing nut job aren't you? seriously. No one can be this pants shitting insane and still know how to boot up a PC.

So do you have your mommy turn on yours for you?

Oh lookie...It's Pee Wee Herman.

Obama names former Secretaries of State to attend Thatcher funeral

The White House on Monday said that former Secretaries of State George Schultz and James Baker would lead the president's delegation to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral.

Schultz served under President Reagan, while Baker was White House chief of staff. Baker was later named Secretary of State during the George H.W. Bush administration.

Read more: Obama names former Secretaries of State to attend Thatcher funeral - The Hill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

NO! NO! NO! We were told that the President was sending NO BODY!!!!

Sending former heads of state isn't proper respect. I certainly understand a head of state not attending but to not include anyone out of your admin is very tacky.

Even after this kind of disaster, the kind that normally brings the nation together, obama's new normal is division.

Let's take a moment to think about this. Back up the time machine to 2001. Many Americans were disgruntled about the election because of the questionable results in Florida - right or wrong, it doesn't matter - they were still upset and were certainly unsure about this new President. But eight months laters, when we were attacked, those same people who were so angry just a few months earlier, put aside those differences and stood behind their President giving him an 85% approval rating.

Fast forward to April 15, 2013...where's the same graciousness from the right when its a president THEY don't like? And yet you want to blame Obama for your behavior? Take some responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming others. I thought that's what liberals were supposed to do. And here you are engaging in the same behavior you claim to abhor.

I blame obama for HIS behavior, which has been reprehensible. The divisions in this country are so great, that even something like this can not bring the nation together. He did that. All he can do is make speeches surrounded by human props. How long will it be before obama gives a speech with a backdrop of Boston cops or even more despicable, survivors? Any takers? Can we get through a day without being treated to one of his blathering speeches supported by some group or other designed to shove out the credibility that he lacks?

He was sympathetic to a dictator like chavez and sent an envoy down to his funeral.

There is NO envoy going to Thatcher's funeral? I find that hard to believe.

With the Queen attending, Baroness Thatcher's funeral has been elevated to a State Funeral.

This is really truly low class of the White House to at least not send VP Biden. But then, it's Obama after all.

The White House on Monday said that former Secretaries of State George Schultz and James Baker would lead the president's delegation to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral.

Schultz served under President Reagan, while Baker was White House chief of staff. Baker was later named Secretary of State during the George H.W. Bush administration.

Read more: Obama names former Secretaries of State to attend Thatcher funeral - The Hill

Sending former heads of state isn't proper respect. I certainly understand a head of state not attending but to not include anyone out of your admin is very tacky.
Well, Thatcher was a former PM.

Obama had no problem sending his cronies to the Olympics on our dime. But this regime is petty when it comes to their scorched earth politics.

Even after this kind of disaster, the kind that normally brings the nation together, obama's new normal is division.

Let's take a moment to think about this. Back up the time machine to 2001. Many Americans were disgruntled about the election because of the questionable results in Florida - right or wrong, it doesn't matter - they were still upset and were certainly unsure about this new President. But eight months laters, when we were attacked, those same people who were so angry just a few months earlier, put aside those differences and stood behind their President giving him an 85% approval rating.

Fast forward to April 15, 2013...where's the same graciousness from the right when its a president THEY don't like? And yet you want to blame Obama for your behavior? Take some responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming others. I thought that's what liberals were supposed to do. And here you are engaging in the same behavior you claim to abhor.

I blame obama for HIS behavior, which has been reprehensible. The divisions in this country are so great, that even something like this can not bring the nation together. He did that. All he can do is make speeches surrounded by human props. How long will it be before obama gives a speech with a backdrop of Boston cops or even more despicable, survivors? Any takers? Can we get through a day without being treated to one of his blathering speeches supported by some group or other designed to shove out the credibility that he lacks?

Suicide is an option, hon. You've kind of wandered off topic and are frothing at the mouth.

He was sympathetic to a dictator like chavez and sent an envoy down to his funeral.

With the Queen attending, Baroness Thatcher's funeral has been elevated to a State Funeral.

This is really truly low class of the White House to at least not send VP Biden. But then, it's Obama after all.
Unlike Thatcher, Obama doesn't want to waste taxpayer's funds on the overblown funeral of a rightwing "small government" "conservative" hypocrite.

ironic, oh yeah!

This says it all:

Other world leaders, including Canada’s Stephen Harper, Mario Monti of Italy and Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk, are attending the service in person.

President Obama paid tribute to Lady Thatcher’s towering achievements when her death was announced last week.

But a US embassy spokesman confirmed that no serving member of his administration would be present to pay their last respects, citing a busy week in US domestic politics.

Former defence secretary Dr Liam Fox, Lady Thatcher’s closest ally in modern-day politics, said: ‘I think it would be both surprising and disappointing if after President Obama’s fulsome tribute to Lady Thatcher, the American administration did not send a senior serving member to represent them.’

Margaret Thatcher funeral: President Obama won't send envoy - and leaves it to her old allies from Reagan era | Mail Online

That's Biden's most important raison d'être...to represent the country at funerals and other state events.

This administration haseth no couth.

They are a bunch of pigs and should not be representing this country in international affiars, or we should have sent them to finishing school before letting a camer roll.

Bush is retired from politics. He attends no political functions. As a very classy man, he would not criticize obama for his many failures.

Too bad we can't bring him back and have a presidential do-over. obama has been that much of a failure.

You're a lefty posing as a right wing nut job aren't you? seriously. No one can be this pants shitting insane and still know how to boot up a PC.

exactly. her posts are so :tinfoil: I often think that as well.

Unlike Thatcher, Obama doesn't want to waste taxpayer's funds on the overblown funeral of a rightwing "small government" "conservative" hypocrite.

ironic, oh yeah!

lol, no, he needs those frequent flyer miles for his next golfing trip with tiger or to fly his mrs and mother inlaw somewhere fancy.

you mean like a mission accomplished speech :eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:

This says it all:

Other world leaders, including Canada’s Stephen Harper, Mario Monti of Italy and Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk, are attending the service in person.

President Obama paid tribute to Lady Thatcher’s towering achievements when her death was announced last week.

But a US embassy spokesman confirmed that no serving member of his administration would be present to pay their last respects, citing a busy week in US domestic politics.

Former defence secretary Dr Liam Fox, Lady Thatcher’s closest ally in modern-day politics, said: ‘I think it would be both surprising and disappointing if after President Obama’s fulsome tribute to Lady Thatcher, the American administration did not send a senior serving member to represent them.’

Margaret Thatcher funeral: President Obama won't send envoy - and leaves it to her old allies from Reagan era | Mail Online

A busy week! Is obama's golf caddy on vacation? How busy is his fat ass wife? Although as low class as she is, it would be embarrassing to send her to a funeral. At the funeral of Hadiya Pendleton Big Moo compared herself to the dead child. She's would probably compare herself to Lady Thatcher too.

Last edited:

Yes, so classy .. I especially liked the #1 [at the end of this tape] when Bush spits on the lawn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gFqWwoipGs]Top10 George W Bush moments - YouTube[/ame]

exactly. her posts are so :tinfoil: I often think that as well.

Compliments will get you nowhere. I expect this from the left. It's true to form and you should not be expected to do any better.

Forum List

Back