🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama flies his barber in from Chicago twice a month for haircut

He's got a regular haircut, nothing fancy. Any barber should be able to handle this.

I agree that flying in a barber is a little extravagant.

It's cheaper than having him fly to Chicago twice a month...

Disappointing, if true.

But, then there have been so many things about the Obama administration that are disappointing.

I remember his early speeches about "Yes, you can", and what that could mean to the Black youth of America. But he played golf instead of speaking at a pre-dominantly black schools...to preach that great message.

That's disappointing.

He's a Liar.

That too.

I always assumed he used the flowbee......he lets members of the press take turns sucking the end....

Flowbee_Haircutting_System_As_Seen_On_TV_a0325bfefe0dc2c7fd6a_1.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Michelle has someone at George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic
on retainer... Ouch!

That was pretty harsh!

Disappointing, if true.

But, then there have been so many things about the Obama administration that are disappointing.

I remember his early speeches about "Yes, you can", and what that could mean to the Black youth of America. But he played golf instead of speaking at a pre-dominantly black schools...to preach that great message.

That's disappointing.

He's a Liar.

That too.

Life without Obama will be tough for you groupies. You probably get together and speculate -- boxers or briefs?

Just think of all the taxpayer money he'd save it he would just grow a "fro."

70217-SUPER-JUMBO-AFRO.jpg

obama-with-an-afro.jpg

Last edited:
Still cheaper that Clinton's haircut

Clinton Haircut Brings Air Traffic To A Halt
May 21, 1993|By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN, The New York Times

WASHINGTON -- It may have been the most expensive haircut in history.

Two of Los Angeles International Airport`s four runways were shut down for nearly an hour on Tuesday, some incoming flights were delayed and Air Force One sat on the tarmac with engines running -- all so that President Clinton`s Beverly Hills hairstylist, Christophe, could come aboard and gave Clinton a trim before he took off for Washington.
Clinton Haircut Brings Air Traffic To A Halt - Sun Sentinel

Didn't John Edwards back in the day pay like $25,000 to have someone
brought in to tweek his "doo"

The Obama's are going to squeeze every cent they can out of the tax payer for fun, edification, and personal attention - they act like royalty. Considering our financial situation, their prodigal exploits are utterly disgraceful. This ill will against the USA is arrogant progressive liberalism! :evil:

Forum List

Back