Obama Goes Beyond Mere Gun Control, Hints at Confiscation - Breitbart

We can expect the bastard to make an all out push for confiscation between now and the election.

Yeah, yeah....you've been crying wolf about President Obama taking your guns since 2008.

Yeah, yeah....you've been crying wolf about President Obama taking your guns since 2008.
I agree that some have. But you must admit that his desire is to erode the 2nd Amendment to some extent.

Come on, admit it. You know you want to . :slap:

We can expect the bastard to make an all out push for confiscation between now and the election.

I sure hope he does, it will guarantee a republican landslide.

expect more false flag attacks, psyops and propaganda...it's what they do best..

remember what rahm said;

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

..and they are not above "inventing" crises so they can act...

expect more false flag attacks, psyops and propaganda...it's what they do best..

remember what rahm said;

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

..and they are not above "inventing" crises so they can act...
Absolutely, he is setting the stage in the M.E. as well. With the southern border wide open, he can arrange for a WMD to come in if it's not already here. Then there's the 200,000 Syrian "refugees" (who are mostly young men). He'll try something, you can bet on it.

next thing, he will limit each household to 4 rolls of TP to save the trees. try doing that with Democrats who use TP each week for just about all of their wiping/cleaning needs.

next thing, he will limit each household to 4 rolls of TP to save the trees. try doing that with Democrats who use TP each week for just about all of their wiping/cleaning needs.
or just a 12 pack a month per household.

only winger idiots don't care that breitbart was a liar and his site is garbage.
You mean like CNN,MSNBC,Politico,HuffPO, Media Matters, Politiafact, turthout, alternet, dailykos are garbage liars?

no, lowlife. but i wouldn't rely on daily kos. if you have a problem with politifact, you're a full out moron.

oh right.

I agree that some have. But you must admit that his desire is to erode the 2nd Amendment to some extent.

Come on, admit it. You know you want to . :slap:
Where has he done so?
Actually you are correct for all of Obama's blustering he's done nothing. Cuz he knows if he tried it there would be outrage of mass proportion.

if libs are still in charge in two years, we will all be charged 3.00 every time we use the F word.

Forum List

Back