Obama greeted by Confederate flags in Oklahoma

"little hearts and small brains"?

Standard lib thought. If someone disagrees with you, it can only be because they are intellectual and/or morally deficient.

The South has been a loyal part of the this country for over 150 years. Attacking them like this serves no purpose other than to divide US.

And claiming the South was easily defeated just shows how completely ignorant you are of history.
Yep....and it's great that they have a flag to wave so we can see them coming.

Soooooo, you admit that you are so close minded that you believe that anyone who disagrees with you must be intellectually and/or morally deficient?

Well. Thank you for you honesty.

What is your opinion on your fellow libs who mostly like to think of themselves as the open minded ones?
This is amusing.....continue to defend racist symbolism being waved around. By all means try to convince us that it is smart geniuses who wave racist symbols around. :clap:

We've established that you have a closed mind. Time to move on.

I am asking you of your opinion of your lib friends who are still lying about that.

Do you respect their lies, or do you think they should be more honest like you?
No...I am not a Con-servative.

No, you admitted that anyone that disagrees with you, has in your opinion, to have a ""little hearts and small brains"?"

That is the definition of a closed mind.

If that bothers you, try to change.

Until then, what do you think of your lib buddies who still lie about it? Do you look down on them for lying, or do you give them a pass because they are libs? Or, other?

How about this ill intent?

a3mpgp.jpg

is that the national democrat convention by chance

--LOL
It might have been......back in the 1920s. But, in case you haven't noticed...things have a tendency to change over time.

yes. YOu dems have moved from anti-black bigotry to regional bigotry.

STill the party of hate.
Nobody hates you. I'm sorry that you feel so victimized.

Interesting.

I was referring to the South.

Reading this thread and the way you libs have been heaping hateful slurs and rhetoric on the people of the South your denial is not credible.
We don't hate the people of the South. I have family in the South....but I will not get in the way of your persecution complex.

Waving the flag was stupid and offensive to most Oklahomans.

I doubt it. The flag is important to some people and offensive to some people. Most people could not care less about it.

important?

its part of history

an evil part of history

Most people hate what it stands for

racism and hate

It's a piece of colored cloth.

I'm not sure what your game is. Care to share?

Yeah, rewrite history, make it like it didn't even happen.

That's the ticket.

No, put it in the proper context of NOT glorifying racists who committed treason.

These men deserve scorn, not honor.

Just like there are no monuments in Germany today to Hilter or Jodl or Keitel, there should be no monuments in America to Lee or Forrest.
Name one Confederate convicted of treason.
You put your finger on the problem that should have been solved over 150 years ago. Try a few for treason (they were thinking of doing that to Jefferson Davis), convict and hang them and we may not have had this lingering "Lost Cause" crap even today.

Funny those that fought and actually won the war against the confederacy disagreed.

Who are you to retroactively overrule their forgiveness and reopen those old wounds? What moral authority do you have to "unforgive" someone who was forgiven by the actual wronged parties?
And they made a mistake that can only be seen as a mistake with time. The Union should have done what the Allies did after WWII. More trials for treason and war crimes.

They made a mistake?

What do you base that on?

Yep....and it's great that they have a flag to wave so we can see them coming.

Soooooo, you admit that you are so close minded that you believe that anyone who disagrees with you must be intellectually and/or morally deficient?

What is your opinion on your fellow libs who mostly like to think of themselves as the open minded ones?
This is amusing.....continue to defend racist symbolism being waved around. By all means try to convince us that it is smart geniuses who wave racist symbols around. :clap:

I am asking you of your opinion of your lib friends who are still lying about that.

No, you admitted that anyone that disagrees with you, has in your opinion, to have a ""little hearts and small brains"?"

Until then, what do you think of your lib buddies who still lie about it? Do you look down on them for lying, or do you give them a pass because they are libs? Or, other?
Nope...just the flag-wavers. But clutch those pearls....stay up on that cross.

is that the national democrat convention by chance

--LOL
It might have been......back in the 1920s. But, in case you haven't noticed...things have a tendency to change over time.

STill the party of hate.

Interesting.

Reading this thread and the way you libs have been heaping hateful slurs and rhetoric on the people of the South your denial is not credible.
We don't hate the people of the South. I have family in the South....but I will not get in the way of your persecution complex.

Standard lib tactic. Attack some one and then make fun of them for being "Defensive".

Effective.

You need the morals of a child pimp, but, that doesn't seem to be a problem for any lib I have ever dealt with.

If you are trying to show your love for hte SOuth, you are doing a very, very, very bad job of it.

No, put it in the proper context of NOT glorifying racists who committed treason.

These men deserve scorn, not honor.

Just like there are no monuments in Germany today to Hilter or Jodl or Keitel, there should be no monuments in America to Lee or Forrest.
You put your finger on the problem that should have been solved over 150 years ago. Try a few for treason (they were thinking of doing that to Jefferson Davis), convict and hang them and we may not have had this lingering "Lost Cause" crap even today.

Funny those that fought and actually won the war against the confederacy disagreed.

Who are you to retroactively overrule their forgiveness and reopen those old wounds? What moral authority do you have to "unforgive" someone who was forgiven by the actual wronged parties?
And they made a mistake that can only be seen as a mistake with time. The Union should have done what the Allies did after WWII. More trials for treason and war crimes.

They made a mistake?

Observe the results of letting the perpetrators of the Civil War get off as opposed to punishing the perpetrators of WWII. Ipso Facto.

What have I said to give you the idea that I live in the SOuth?

Ah...so you have sympathy pains.

They made a mistake?

Observe the results of letting the perpetrators of the Civil War get off as opposed to punishing the perpetrators of WWII. Ipso Facto.

What results?

The South went from being a enemy break a way nation, to a loyal part of the US in short order.

Germany went from being a enemy nation to loyal member of the US, in short order.

STill the party of hate.

Interesting.

Standard lib tactic. Attack some one and then make fun of them for being "Defensive".

Effective.

You need the morals of a child pimp, but, that doesn't seem to be a problem for any lib I have ever dealt with.

If you are trying to show your love for hte SOuth, you are doing a very, very, very bad job of it.
Extremely defensive too.

Ah...so you have sympathy pains.

Interesting.

Completely invulnerable to learning.

YOu made a knee jerk assumption.

I have repeatedly my references to living in a Rust Belt City, but as that didn't match your assumptions you ignored that.

NOw I have pointed out the error of your assumptions, and you don't miss a beat.

A second ago you were slamming me for having a persecution complex.

Now that I point out that I am not from the South, you immediately move on to some new reason to dismiss and ridicule my pov and to attack me personally.

Query, if one of your assumptions are completely wrong, it is possible that another assumption of your might be completely wrong?

STill the party of hate.

Interesting.

Effective.

Extremely defensive too.

Do you find that a lot of people you disagree with get defensive?

You ever consider the possible that it might be you?

Just kidding. We have already established that your mind is completely closed.

I know that you "know" that everyone who disagrees with you has "little hearts and small brains"?

They made a mistake?

What results?

The South went from being a enemy break a way nation, to a loyal part of the US in short order.

Germany went from being a enemy nation to loyal member of the US, in short order.
Seriously? :rofl:

You want to display the flag on your house, go for it. But waving it in the face of the President is tasteless.

Forum List

Back