Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

I can see you have a "fuck everyone else I'm american bitch" attitude for diplomacy. Thank god your not intelligent enough to get into government.

:cuckoo:

More like protect america from terrorists first attitude, and care how sweet we look about it pretty down the list.

For some reason you're under the impression that Obama himself could've stopped these attacks.
1st error made by an airport worker in another country
2nd error made by generals at the military base (though that was a mentally unstable act, not a terrorist one)

Do you honestly believe Obama wants terrorist attacks to happen? I suppose you've been brainwashed easily enough to be conservative, and that isn't far off. I bet you believe jesus was real too.

I can see you have a "fuck everyone else I'm american bitch" attitude for diplomacy. Thank god your not intelligent enough to get into government.

More like protect america from terrorists first attitude, and care how sweet we look about it pretty down the list.

For some reason you're under the impression that Obama himself could've stopped these attacks.
2nd error made by generals at the military base (though that was a mentally unstable act, not a terrorist one)

Do you honestly believe Obama wants terrorist attacks to happen? I suppose you've been brainwashed easily enough to be conservative, and that isn't far off. I bet you believe jesus was real too.

:cuckoo: President Obama set the tone. He chose to refer to terrorists by other terminology. PC so stupid, it took President Obama's guys to come up with it.

No. The 1st error was NOT made at the airport. The fucker was on a list, but the lists did not get put to any good effect. Why not? See the first point. The President set the tone.

The actions of the Ft. Dix terrorist were actions of a terrorist. Your declaration that it was mere mental instability is baseless.

No. I don't think most of us believe that this President WANTS terrorist acts to happen. But his willingness to be proactive to prevent them is very much open to doubt.

On that final (albeit unrelated) topic: Jesus was real, you imbecile. If what you are trying to grunt out is that YOU doubt His divinity, you have difficulty expressing yourself intelligently. As concerns His "divinity," you are entitled to have doubts about that article of RELIGIOUS Faith. You can even be rude and dismissive in expressing your own disbelief. Ho hum. Who cares? But to claim, as you stupidly do, that the human being known as Jesus did not exist is silly. The historical record of His life is not really open to serious doubt.

Last edited:

:cuckoo: President Obama set the tone. He chose to refer to terrorists by other terminology. PC so stupid, it took President Obama's guys to come up with it.

No. The 1st error was NOT made at the airport. The fucker was on a list, but the lists did not get put to any good effect. Why not? See the first point. The President set the tone.

The actions of the Ft. Dix terrorist were actions of a terrorist. Your declaration that it was mere mental instability is baseless.

No. I don't think most of us believe that this President WANTS terrorist acts to happen. But his willingness to be proactive to prevent them is very much open to doubt.

On that final (albeit unrelated) topic: Jesus was real, you imbecile. If what you are trying to grunt out is that YOU doubt His divinity, you have difficulty expressing yourself intelligently. As concerns His "divinity," you are entitled to have doubts about that article of RELIGIOUS Faith. You can even be rude and dismissive in expressing your own disbelief. Ho hum. Who cares? But to claim, as you stupidly do, that the human being known as Jesus did not exist is silly. The historical record of His life is not really open to serious doubt.

Yes, the first error was at the airport in yemen. He was on a list. The pantybombers name was misspelled when checked, and thus did not come up on a list. Your partisan bullshit shows clearly here.

About as based as your claim of the event being terrorists because you are racist against arab and muslim peoples?

There is no proof, and there never has been. The bible is not a factual book, despite what you've been told by some guy who believe just because you read them makes them true.... Therefore it is open to serious doubt. There is just a widely pompous belief that if you don't believe in him you'll burn for eternity. Thus is the existence of christianity, people to scared to think for themselves.

Both of you need to seriously check your opinions. Nothing I've read has anything more to do that rooting for your own party. Set the tone? What kind of bullshit is that? Just like bush set the economical tone? That is a bullshit statement and I'd never use it.

Yes, the first error was at the airport in yemen. He was on a list. The pantybombers name was misspelled when checked, and thus did not come up on a list. Your partisan bullshit shows clearly here.

The "spelling" of the fucker's name was not the problem. There are lots of alternative ways to "spell" Arabic names in English or Dutch, you retard. It is entirely your partisan bullshit which is on full display.

About as based as your claim of the event being terrorists because you are racist against arab and muslim peoples?

See how retarded you are? Laughable. YOU, ya fuckin' putz, made the initial contention. YOU assumed a burden in the process. You ducked it because you have nothing to back it up. What we already know about the terrorist Lt. suffices more than adequately to valdiate my denial of your baseless contention. And I reject your transparent burden shifting anyway. Moreover, your false claim about me supposedly being at all "racist" is rejcted because it is clear that you are wildly lashing out now that your partisan dishonesty is getting exposed. You are unable to back up that tawdry cheap dumbass dishonest effort of yours, either, ya scumbag.

There is no proof, and there never has been. The bible is not a factual book, despite what you've been told by some guy who believe just because you read them makes them true.... Therefore it is open to serious doubt. There is just a widely pompous belief that if you don't believe in him you'll burn for eternity. Thus is the existence of christianity, people to scared to think for themselves.

It is largely a recordation of eyewitness accounts. You can reject the Bible in whole or in part. Nobody gives a shit about your beliefs one way or the other. I am merely pointing out (correctly) that your factual assertion has no merit. It doesn't. You are ignorant. It's no big deal. We kinda already see how ignorant you are.

Both of you need to seriously check your opinions. Nothing I've read has anything more to do that rooting for your own party. Set the tone? What kind of bullshit is that? Just like bush set the economical tone? That is a bullshit statement and I'd never use it.

No, asswipe. You need to "check" your vitriolic partisan crap. You should also edit the gibberish you submit without bothering to proof-read.

And yes, the President DOES set the tone. It's HIS Administration, you moron. When HE and his spokes-imbeciles declare that "terrorism" is not "terrorism" but is instead a "man-made disaster" there are reasons for using such stupid euphemisms and there are consequences which sadly flow from his willingness to do so. When the idiot-in-chief has a scumbag Attorney General who actually suggests that captured enemy combatants should get "Miranda" warnings, there are consquences for THAT kind of glaring stupidity, too; and it is another function of the tone set by the imbecile-in-chief.

Nobody cares that you'd 'never use' the rhetorical tool of discussing the tone set by the President. You are stupid. What you would or wouldn't "use" is thus of no particular interest.

yeah when he decided to quit kissing the leaders hands and bowing down. he just now figures that one out haaa!!!!...:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $lb0616cd.jpg
    $lb0616cd.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 63

The "spelling" of the fucker's name was not the problem. There are lots of alternative ways to "spell" Arabic names in English or Dutch, you retard. It is entirely your partisan bullshit which is on full display.

See how retarded you are? Laughable. YOU, ya fuckin' putz, made the initial contention. YOU assumed a burden in the process. You ducked it because you have nothing to back it up. What we already know about the terrorist Lt. suffices more than adequately to valdiate my denial of your baseless contention. And I reject your transparent burden shifting anyway. Moreover, your false claim about me supposedly being at all "racist" is rejcted because it is clear that you are wildly lashing out now that your partisan dishonesty is getting exposed. You are unable to back up that tawdry cheap dumbass dishonest effort of yours, either, ya scumbag.

It is largely a recordation of eyewitness accounts. You can reject the Bible in whole or in part. Nobody gives a shit about your beliefs one way or the other. I am merely pointing out (correctly) that your factual assertion has no merit. It doesn't. You are ignorant. It's no big deal. We kinda already see how ignorant you are.

No, asswipe. You need to "check" your vitriolic partisan crap. You should also edit the gibberish you submit without bothering to proof-read.

And yes, the President DOES set the tone. It's HIS Administration, you moron. When HE and his spokes-imbeciles declare that "terrorism" is not "terrorism" but is instead a "man-made disaster" there are reasons for using such stupid euphemisms and there are consequences which sadly flow from his willingness to do so. When the idiot-in-chief has a scumbag Attorney General who actually suggests that captured enemy combatants should get "Miranda" warnings, there are consquences for THAT kind of glaring stupidity, too; and it is another function of the tone set by the imbecile-in-chief.

Nobody cares that you'd 'never use' the rhetorical tool of discussing the tone set by the President. You are stupid. What you would or wouldn't "use" is thus of no particular interest.

"The "spelling" of the fucker's name was not the problem. "
Yes, that was the error that allowed his entry into the plane. Sorry, the plane was from Amsterdam.
"Our own idiots at the State Department were flummoxed by a typo. Apparently the No Fly list only works if you get the name exactly right — and we know how difficult it is to translate from Arab into the Western alphabet."
AP: Christmas bomber had no coat, no luggage Don Surber

How are eyewitness accounts written (with proven forgery) hundreds of years after year 0? Does that even make sense? Sure you can have faith blindly without proof if you'd like. Some of us prefer an more concrete belief, that there is no proof. Because there is not.

Setting the tone... just more bullshit from the asshole. If you honestly feel that affected security you are just making bullshit out of thin air to attack him personally. (You are now a GOP presidential candidate congrats!!!) This proves you really do not know a lot. I'm sure you'd like to just bomb the whole middle eastern region too. Not too long ago the USA was on pace to become the next North Korea.

You fail yet again. It is obviously not worth debating with you because your policy is NOBAMA like all the other rednecks. Regardless of what occurs, you blame Obama. I'd rather debate with justified opinions and fact than with a homophobic redneck self-ratified patriarch douche like yourself.

The underwear bomber should not have even gotten to the airport, he should have been picked up in Yemen.

The difference is that Pres. Bush made it clear that the CIA was to be aggresive and pro-active in capturing terrosits and thwarting terrorist attacks. He made it clear that they we are in a war and not a law enforcement issue, where the focus is prosecuting crimes AFTER they have been committed.

Obama made it clear that he didn't want an aggresive CIA. That the CIA operatives would be prosectued if the pro-terrorist white house thought that they weren't being nice nice to terrorists.

Obama's people wouldn't even call it terrorism but "man made disasters".

Guess what? Critical information is obtained when the CIA isn't nice nice to terrorists.

Obama made it clear that terrorists have a right to remain silent, even though the information they have is needed NOW to stop terrorist attacks.

It doesn't matter if his name was misspelled, when the bomber's father turned him in he should have been under surveillance. Himself and all his terrorist buddies should have been arrested. Intelligence information should have been coerced out of all of them, and he should have been rotting in Gitmo.

Obama changing the war to a law enforcement issue, and forcing CIA operatives on the front lines, to not be aggresive is what led to the terrorist attacks.

How do I know? Because Bush kept the country safe for 7 years, and under Obama we had 3 terrorist attacks in his 1st year.

Basically, Obama is a reckless hippy idiot, who has no clue what he is doing, and his recklessness is costing this country big time.

I think he cares a lot more about what the nobel peace prize committee thinks of him than stopping terrorist attacks.

I think he cares a lot more about what the nobel peace prize committee thinks of him than stopping terrorist attacks.

Sounds like your a spiteful pansy bitch to me.

Sounds like your a spiteful pansy bitch to me.

And your an ignorant dope. At least your avie has a kernel of truth in it. You really are confused.

Image is everything with this guy...it's not whether your an effective leader or not...it's how you look doing it either right or wrong....if he get's it right the media has a field day with it and the Democrats won't shut up about it for at least 2 months...if he get's it wrong...he looked good fucking it up so Democrats will forgive him and come to his rescue when he's attacked by his arch nemesis, Fox News.

Hey, psst. sboyle.

Did you know that we are at war?

The child-king President finally figured it out.

You should, too!

Pass it on.

Hey, psst. sboyle.

You should, too!

Pass it on.

I guess if you consider a localized Jihad us being at war then sure. Not all of us respect the Jihad enough to consider it a war though.

The Conservative word bank seems to be limited to three power words; War, Terrorism/terrorist, and No.

Hey, psst. sboyle.

You should, too!

Pass it on.

I guess if you consider a localized Jihad us being at war then sure. Not all of us respect the Jihad enough to consider it a war though.

The Conservative word bank seems to be limited to three power words; War, Terrorism/terrorist, and No.

Now who could argue with someone like this....
boyle_1386093c4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, psst. sboyle.

You should, too!

Pass it on.

Why is it not even marginally surprising that a liberoidal troll tool, like you, has nothing of interest to say?

Yes. The 9/11/2001 attacks were merely a "localized Jihad." [That's not even a nicely turned phrase. It's the emptiest & dumbest attempt at poltiical rhetoric to show up here in quite a while, however. That IS saying something, too. :cuckoo: ]

If you pretend hard enough, you can probably get yourself to believe your own dishonest crapaganda. But, nobody else will be buyin' the shit you're peddlin'.

The greatest enemy America faces is the Republican Party, not AQ.

The Republicans have done more damage to America, than AQ ever will.

The greatest enemy America faces is the Republican Party, not AQ.

The Republicans have done more damage to America, than AQ ever will.

You simplistic, bombastic and dishonest liberoidals (particularly those who belong to the Democrat Parody) are actually a bigger threat than any Republican has ever been.

It takes a special brand of moron (like you) to claim that an American political Party represents more of a menace to America than the idiots who have been trying to kill our people.

You libtards are a very odd degenerate lot.

Forum List

Back