Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.
Bump

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.
We didn’t care about Bush playing golf

We cared about him starting senseless wars
Lol
Yes we should not have been in those wars but the Democrats voted for them too you dumbass motherfucker
They were Bush’s wars
He requested them and he pulled the trigger

It is his legacy
Bush is your typical progressive career politician

I don't care how many times they play golf if they are doing their jobs. Trump works overtime when he accomplishes so much.

You guys only care when black presidents golf apparently.
As usual, you morons miss the point and of course bring up RACISM.

Loser

Then please regale us with the reason you're so allowing for Trump to play golf so often but started this thread about President Obama.

I'm sure the reasons will be as clear as black and white.

I don't care how many times they play golf if they are doing their jobs. Trump works overtime when he accomplishes so much.

You guys only care when black presidents golf apparently.
As usual, you morons miss the point and of course bring up RACISM.

Loser

Well, he is not incorrect.

You did care when the black president played golf but do not care when the current one plays golf...why is that?

Forum List

Back