Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Obammy golfed with celebrities and donors world-wide. Camp David my rear end. Try Marthas Vineyard, Europe, Asia.

You think thise courses like to close down for him and his hollywood hacks? Like in HI? With his Felon buddy.

DJT goes mostly to his own courses where he can also work. He brings in Japan or Chinese leaders to Golf and work a deal. Trust me. TIT.

God you are fucking gullible. They could tell you ANY justification for Trump golf and you’ll nod right along.

Nobody golfed more than Trump and he was full of shit when he said he would be working for you, not playing golf.

Trumps policies are working with zero help from FED or Congress. (3.2%). Trump has his staff working like never seen in GOVT! God bless DJT. Trump makes money, obammy cost money.
Obie had it all given to him, yet it all fizzled out near the end 2014-2016?

Trump works like workaholic, barely sleeping. Obie was lazy and ineffective. Only hollywood, MSM, globalist, open borders liked him. We are now stuck with his policies causing an emergency never before encountered for this long a sustained period i m v h o.

Millions roaming the southern border. No where to put them. Sex slaves, kids w/o mothers, dead bodies lie strewn in the dirt, murdered or died w/o water. Sanctary Dems starting to say " we dont want more".
Trump spends most of his time watching TV
Watching Hannity and Fox and Friends does not qualify as work

One is fit the other one is an unhealthy obese pig.
To be fair trump is far from “fit” as is Obama.
It’s a stretch to call Obama fit, Not to even mention the age difference between the two.

George W. Bush even though he is a career politician would obviously put Obama to shame…

nZQozZL.gif

Obama-first-pitch-247x300.jpg

giphy.gif

13 U.S. Presidents With Surprising Fitness Habits

One can be fit without being coordinated!
Lol
True, But it would be a huge stretch to call Obama “fit”...

5 pound dumbbells is not a work out… It’s an photo op. Lol
Obama worked out every day. Working with 5 lb weights repeatedly is an aerobic exercise. Obama would also play basketball and swim

Trump, being the idiot that he is, has publicaly stated that exercise is bad because it uses up your energy. There is no evidence that Trump knows how to swim and has never been seen in a bathing suit

Trumps golf is mixed with work. He does not take off weekly for WW vacation jaunts dissapearing for 5-7 days. He is working the phones or with important visitors. After.....in the office ASAP. WH south.

Different world than under lazy barry where the country went backwards or stalled mostly.

are ALL conservatives liars?

are YOUR pants on fire?

spin, lie, twist....

Yes.

It’s a stretch to call Obama fit, Not to even mention the age difference between the two.

George W. Bush even though he is a career politician would obviously put Obama to shame…

nZQozZL.gif

giphy.gif

Lol

Obama worked out every day. Working with 5 lb weights repeatedly is an aerobic exercise. Obama would also play basketball and swim

Trump, being the idiot that he is, has publicaly stated that exercise is bad because it uses up your energy. There is no evidence that Trump knows how to swim and has never been seen in a bathing suit
Lol
Like I said no one’s going to accuse trump of being physically fit, but he did run circles around people much younger than him 2016... And Trump is much older than Obama.

Lol
My 11-year-old daughter uses 12 pound dumbbells...

George W. Bush also older than Obama Who is physically fit… Obama certainly is no athlete.
George W. Bush turns 70 with mountain biking trip

Obama-family-goes-on-bike-ride-on-Marthas-Vineyard-PHOTOS.jpg

Obammy would fly to WASH state near the US Open but drop by a school to talk for a few minutes. The Golf was hidden.

Then swing thru SOCAL for 3-4 more rounds after a fundraiser. With an entourage tagging along. Not counted because " on a work trip" LOL! Trust me i watched him and them burn thru $31B in 8 years vacation...Golf....Parties.
its-a-conspiracy-make-a-meme-18726728.png

Trumps golf is mixed with work. He does not take off weekly for WW vacation jaunts dissapearing for 5-7 days. He is working the phones or with important visitors. After.....in the office ASAP. WH south.

Different world than under lazy barry where the country went backwards or stalled mostly.

How do you know what Trump does on the golf course?

How do you know what Obama did on the golf course?

I know Golf. I have good memory of all the stories since 08'

I know golf as well, but I never played with either Obama nor Trump so I do not know what they do while golfing...you it seems has played with them and know what they are doing.

I suggest you pull your head out and pay attention to the available facts.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only available fact is that neither of us know what the fuck they do on the golf course, all we have is hearsay. You are a Trump worshipers so you automatically believe all the good things you are told about him.

I dislike both men so I assume they are just golfing and not saving the world while they do it.
I like Obama and dislike tRump.

I'm still pretty sure they are/were both just golfing, not saving the world.

nZQozZL.gif

giphy.gif

Lol

Lol
Like I said no one’s going to accuse trump of being physically fit, but he did run circles around people much younger than him 2016... And Trump is much older than Obama.

Lol

George W. Bush also older than Obama Who is physically fit… Obama certainly is no athlete.

Trump needs training wheels to ride a bike

nZQozZL.gif

giphy.gif

Lol

Lol

Lol

Possibly, But he is a better golfer than Obama... lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

He is a better golfer....but he cheats

Lol

Lol

Lol

He is a better golfer....but he cheats
Possibly, but he is definitely a better golfer not that that means much. Golf is only fun if you don’t keep score

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.
Bump

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.

You stupid morons.
Bump

You stupid morons.

Conservatives bashed Obama non-stop about golf, ZERO complaint form you. So take your partisan shpiel and shove it up your ass.

But here is what Obama and Bush DIDN'T do compared to shameless asshole Trump:

C6_NYkhVsAA7MJQ.jpg

nZQozZL.gif

giphy.gif

Lol

Lol

Lol

Trump is unhealthy pig, who feeds a sports team junk food ? I hope your kids dont look up to him...they will turn to fat bullies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You stupid morons.
Bump

You stupid morons.
We didn’t care about Bush playing golf

We cared about him starting senseless wars

You stupid morons.
Bump

You stupid morons.

Lol
Yes we should not have been in those wars but the Democrats voted for them too you dumbass motherfucker

You stupid morons.
Bump

You stupid morons.

Lol
Yes we should not have been in those wars but the Democrats voted for them too you dumbass motherfucker
They were Bush’s wars
He requested them and he pulled the trigger

It is his legacy

Forum List

Back