*Obama *HAS* To Go*

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) told attendees at a town hall event this week that although conservatives may disagree with President Barack Obama's policies, it isn't evident the president has committed an impeachable offense, the Salt Lake Tribune reported Saturday.

"We're stuck with him," Lee said, as quoted by the Tribune.

Mike Lee on Obama: 'We're Stuck With Him' | TPM LiveWire

:)

We are stuck with a legitimately elected leader for 8 years? Pesky Constitution. :eusa_shifty:

Of course Hussein Obama has to go.... he will...eventually....licking his wounds and with his tail between his legs ....and after that will come Hilarity Clinton.

America is doomed.

Not to fret, he is scheduled to take yet ANOTHER vacation instead of fixing the economy he destroyed

-Geaux

Of course Hussein Obama has to go.... he will...eventually....licking his wounds and with his tail between his legs ....and after that will come Hilarity Clinton.

America is doomed.

Maybe I'm a hopeless optimist, but I don't think the country is doomed. The fact that we are still the greatest country in the world after decades of shitty presidents says something about our country's resilience.

America is doomed.

Maybe I'm a hopeless optimist, but I don't think the country is doomed. The fact that we are still the greatest country in the world after decades of shitty presidents says something about our country's resilience.

yep

but Obladi-Oblada takes the cake! :mad:

America is doomed.

yep

Meh. I'd have to respectfully disagree. Obama is pretty average as far as shitty presidents go. Our best president in recent history couldn't even win reelection. It says more about our voting public than the people elected.

yep

Meh. I'd have to respectfully disagree. Obama is pretty average as far as shitty presidents go. Our best president in recent history couldn't even win reelection. It says more about our voting public than the people elected.

Then we will agree to disagree!

IMO Obama is the worst President USA ever had.

Obama Derangement Syndrome. Brought to you by the worst America has to offer.

In my lifetime I rate the POTUS like this

1- Ronnie- Bed Time for Bonzo
2- Slick Willie- Anyone got a light?
3- 'W'- Gimmie that chainsaw
4- 'H'- Pardon me barfing in your lap
5- Tricky Dick- I'm not a crook, they won't have Dick to kick around anymore
5- The Peanut Farmer- Hey bro, pass the beer
6- Mr. Ford- Watch your step down the ladder
7- Adolf Socialman- I will not rest

yep

We will have to disagree. IMO Bush Jr. was our worst president in recent history. He took a lot more crap than he deserved, but still made a ton of mistakes that continue until this day. I personally liked both Carter and Bush Sr. The fact that both lost reelection is the reason I criticize the voting public.

Last edited:

We will have to disagree. IMO Bush Jr. was our worst president in recent history. He took a lot more crap than he deserved, but still made a ton of mistakes that continue until this day. I personally liked both Carter and Bush Jr. The fact that both lost reelection is the reason I criticize the voting public.

I think you mean Bush Sr.

We will have to disagree. IMO Bush Jr. was our worst president in recent history. He took a lot more crap than he deserved, but still made a ton of mistakes that continue until this day. I personally liked both Carter and Bush Jr. The fact that both lost reelection is the reason I criticize the voting public.

I think you mean Bush Sr.

Thanks. Made the edit. :redface:

Forum List

Back