*Obama *HAS* To Go*

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has to go, I say he does.
2. My government which is owned and operated by the people, needs to dump Obama and do it quick.
3. The experiment was a complete failure.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I am calling on all the good in the world to reject Obama and remove him from office.
2. Those in congress need to do their jobs and act now, don't wait this out.
3. There is no good reason to wait, Obama is a fraud, America need not suffer a fraud, senate do your job and impeach Obama.
4. Sure he was elected twice, but fraud is fraud folks, its a impeachable offense.
5. We have to come together as a Nation and stand for truth in politics.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I appeal to everything good in the world, I appeal to those who have power to act against this fraud.
2. And even those liberals who have good within them, and now know that Obama defrauded this Nation.
3. We must come together and work for the collective good now.
4. There is a lot riding on this.
5. Don't sell out cheap as a Nation, stand for good and justice for all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It will be interesting to see if the GObP/Rs suddenly start working FOR their own country at the end of Obama's term.

My bet is that they won't.

They weren't working for the IS before President Obama was elected and they won't change with the next prez election.

There's no proof he's even a Citizen since an authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate forged.

Joe Arpaio is anything BUT "authoritative".

He is a certifiable nut case who does nothing but self-aggrandize. And, just like Trump, he found noting and added nothing to the conversation about President Obama's birth certificate.

There's no proof he's even a Citizen since an authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office found his birth certificate forged.

He is a certifiable nut case who does nothing but self-aggrandize. And, just like Trump, he found noting and added nothing to the conversation about President Obama's birth certificate.

What birth certificate?

Let's be real.. I want to see those transcripts. Even dummy Bush gave up his 'C' GPA.

What's Adolf Obama hiding?

-Geaux

Meanwhile, he beat your asses again.

Again.

Keep saying he has to go..he has to go. Maybe in your little minds it will be true. Meanwhile, he is prepping the next group of dems to kick your asses. You know, like he did in 12.

Suck it.

Sorry bout that,

1. It really doesn't matter if Obama is or was eligible to become President, the only problem is, is that the type of birth certificate he presented as an *original birth certificate* is fraudulent, because birth certificates were all done on a form, on old type writers in the early sixties, as it was all over this Nation.
2. Fraud is fraud folks, he needs to be impeached, I'm for real.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What birth certificate?

Let's be real.. I want to see those transcripts. Even dummy Bush gave up his 'C' GPA.

-Geaux

For Christs sake, your a freaking burfer as well? Damn.

Why do we continue to pursue this stupidity, of course he will go, just let him keep screwing people over and when health care slows the economy in 2015, then we'll all see the fruits of his administration.

Sorry bout that,

Why do we continue to pursue this stupidity, of course he will go, just let him keep screwing people over and when health care slows the economy in 2015, then we'll all see the fruits of his administration.

1. This isn't stupid, its important.
2. A massive fraud has taken place against Freedom and everything American folks.
3. This digs at the foundation of our Nation, we have to correct this.
4. The Supreme Court needs to act if Congress and the Senate won't!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh for God's sake. Even Susan Eisenhower, President of the Eisenhower Institute voted for Obama because his views were similar to her Republican father's, President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Some in here need to actually read a book! IKE endorsed a national health care program like Obamacare. Susan Eisenhower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wake up Republicans, you are becoming irrelevant.

Dwight+D+Eisenhower+eisenhower.jpg

Last edited:
Not to fret, he is scheduled to take yet ANOTHER vacation instead of fixing the economy he destroyed

-Geaux

You want Obama to fix the economy he destroyed? Ok. Have it your way. But if he destroyed the economy then maybe it's a good thing he takes many vacations till the end of his term so a republican can get in there and make things right the way they were when bush left office, no?

The global economic meltdown was decades in the making. No one president can be blamed, but Obama has done nothing to help the situation. In all fairness, no Republican elected would have done any better.

We will get politicians that serve the money masters first until we get money out of politics imo. Carter was considered a failed president but I respected him on a personal level more than any president we have had since then.

What birth certificate?

-Geaux

I want to see the birth certificates of the corporations that are buying our politicians.

Forum List

Back