Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Climate change is real. The only ones to deny it are Republucans and oil companies
ISIS is a threat that mostly kills Muslims in the Middle East. The threat to Americans is minimal
Absolutely. It's been going on before the rise of mankind. It is cyclical. The dispute is about "man made climate change."

There is no dispute. Just facts and a bunch of morons who ignore facts.

Yes, but enough about those warmer morons.

Don't know what a "warmer moron" is, but thanks for agreeing that man made global warming is very much real.

Climate change is real. The only ones to deny it are Republucans and oil companies
ISIS is a threat that mostly kills Muslims in the Middle East. The threat to Americans is minimal
Absolutely. It's been going on before the rise of mankind. It is cyclical. The dispute is about "man made climate change."

Don't know what a "warmer moron" is, but thanks for agreeing that man made global warming is very much real.

Don't know what a "warmer moron" is,

A warmer moron thinks if we spend trillions on windmills, we can make the climate stop changing.
A warmer moron thinks CO2 is the biggest threat to mankind, but still insists nuclear energy is too dangerous.
A warmer moron thinks 75 climate scientists means 97% of all scientists agree.

but thanks for agreeing that man made global warming is very much real.

Yes, man made global warming melted the mile thick ice over my home in Chicago.
How many trillions do we need to spend to get the ice back?

A warmer moron thinks if we spend trillions on windmills, we can make the climate stop changing.
A warmer moron thinks CO2 is the biggest threat to mankind, but still insists nuclear energy is too dangerous.

As I suspected, there is no such thing as a warmer moron. No one believes those things.

As I suspected, there is no such thing as a warmer moron. No one believes those things.

No warmer thinks windmills will help stop climate change?
Then why do they support building them?

No warmer thinks CO2 is a giant threat but is anti-nuclear at the same time?

No warmer thinks agreement by 75/77 climate scientists means 97% of all scientists agree?

Most of you warmer idiots believe all of those.
Which do you disagree with? Why?

No warmer thinks agreement by 75/77 climate scientists means 97% of all scientists agree?

No one has ever said that windmills will STOP climate change. Improve it, yes, but stop it....no one has ever stated that. The rest of your statements are just as much bullshit. Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a big boy.

No one has ever said that windmills will STOP climate change. Improve it, yes, but stop it....no one has ever stated that. The rest of your statements are just as much bullshit. Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a big boy.

No one has ever said that windmills will STOP climate change. Improve it, yes, but stop it....no one has ever stated that.

If 1 windmill improves it, wouldn't 2 windmills improve it more?

Do you think CO2 is the biggest threat facing our planet?

Are you against increasing the number of nuclear reactors?

No one has ever said that windmills will STOP climate change. Improve it, yes, but stop it....no one has ever stated that.

If 1 windmill improves it, wouldn't 2 windmills improve it more?

Do you think CO2 is the biggest threat facing our planet?

Are you against increasing the number of nuclear reactors?

What are your thoughts on how windmills will affect the weather? We know they are killers of protected birds, but it seems to me that they take a lot of energy out of the environment. Will that have an effect on the weather?

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Climate change will affect Americans (and the world) for centuries

Except one wants to kill you and the other doesn't. Since you're slow on the uptake, I 'll give you a hint. It's ISIS who is interested in killing you if he can work out the opportunity. Your next door neighbor is simply an enthusiast with a collection. He might have a deadly stamp collection too, so look out.

Exactly what WINGER said, lol. ISIS won't impact future generations, because when Obama leaves office and the new Republican President takes over, ISIS is a bunch of post toasties.

As far as climate change, if you look back in thread, you will notice the left is again, trying to legislate what we say, so nobody has a different point of view. Shall we start calling each other "comrade?"

It is time for the lefts machinations to be dismantled in Washington DC. I would vote for Moe Howard, before anyone on the left. The left has gone to far, and it is time they get slapped back into place. I believe most of the rest of the country concurs!

Incorrect. No one denies that climate change is real. They deny that it is caused by man because there is conflicting science. Government supported scientists have been asked to supply proof of a notion. Independent scientists come up with different results.

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Except one wants to kill you and the other doesn't. Since you're slow on the uptake, I 'll give you a hint. It's ISIS who is interested in killing you if he can work out the opportunity. Your next door neighbor is simply an enthusiast with a collection. He might have a deadly stamp collection too, so look out.

Exactly what WINGER said, lol. ISIS won't impact future generations, because when Obama leaves office and the new Republican President takes over, ISIS is a bunch of post toasties.

As far as climate change, if you look back in thread, you will notice the left is again, trying to legislate what we say, so nobody has a different point of view. Shall we start calling each other "comrade?"

It is time for the lefts machinations to be dismantled in Washington DC. I would vote for Moe Howard, before anyone on the left. The left has gone to far, and it is time they get slapped back into place. I believe most of the rest of the country concurs!

Incorrect. No one denies that climate change is real. They deny that it is caused by man because there is conflicting science. Government supported scientists have been asked to supply proof of a notion. Independent scientists come up with different results.

It isn't even if it is real or not, there are bigger things to worry about.

No, they haven't.

No, they haven't.

Yes they have. You don't know it because (a) you have on blinders (b) the media won't report it and (c) there are leftwing politicians threatening to use RICO laws to shut up those who differ in their scientific findings. Pull you head out of your ass and get a dose of reality.

No, they haven't.

Yes they have. You don't know it because (a) you have on blinders (b) the media won't report it and (c) there are leftwing politicians threatening to use RICO laws to shut up those who differ in their scientific findings. Pull you head out of your ass and get a dose of reality.

None of that is happening. Link to any international independent study that shows that man made climate change isn't real.

I love how liberal padded-cell-material loves to blame global warming for ISIS.......when Pisslam was a genocidal bloodbath for 1200 YEARS BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION STARTED PUMPING CO2 INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!

Yeah, right... I'm 50, by now I should have frozen to death, burned to death, drowned and died from lack of water according to the wizards of smart like Gore and Ted Dansen.

Record surge in 2016 temperatures adds urgency to climate deal, say scientists

The point is MOOOOOT. All will be believers soon enough. You ignorant morons that slowed action on this should be prosecuted.

Even climate scientists that have been warning about Global Warming are alarmed at what is happening.

You ignorant morons that slowed action on this should be prosecuted.

In that case, those pushing for windmills instead of nukes should be the first on trial.

You are scared children who don't acknowledge reality. Fine, go hide under you blanky.

Forum List

Back