Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Climate change will affect Americans (and the world) for centuries

Except one wants to kill you and the other doesn't. Since you're slow on the uptake, I 'll give you a hint. It's ISIS who is interested in killing you if he can work out the opportunity. Your next door neighbor is simply an enthusiast with a collection. He might have a deadly stamp collection too, so look out.

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Except one wants to kill you and the other doesn't. Since you're slow on the uptake, I 'll give you a hint. It's ISIS who is interested in killing you if he can work out the opportunity. Your next door neighbor is simply an enthusiast with a collection. He might have a deadly stamp collection too, so look out.

I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than killed by ISIS

Climate change will impact future generations...ISIS won't

Exactly what WINGER said, lol. ISIS won't impact future generations, because when Obama leaves office and the new Republican President takes over, ISIS is a bunch of post toasties.

As far as climate change, if you look back in thread, you will notice the left is again, trying to legislate what we say, so nobody has a different point of view. Shall we start calling each other "comrade?"

It is time for the lefts machinations to be dismantled in Washington DC. I would vote for Moe Howard, before anyone on the left. The left has gone to far, and it is time they get slapped back into place. I believe most of the rest of the country concurs!

Oh look another thread full of people who have no expertise in the subject or any clue what they're talking about sharing their opinion.

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

^^^. Nailed it. ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look another thread full of people who have no expertise in the subject or any clue what they're talking about sharing their opinion.

That includes me.

That's why I depend on 97% of the world's scientists for my information.

And yet, people in the US are hit by lightening all the time.

Climate change has always impacted people. Ask the ones who came across the bering strait. The climate has always changed and always will. Man being the intelligent creature he is will simply adapt as he always has. The shore moves up an inch, move your hut back an inch. Oh wait.........you think that man is changing the climate and can do something to stop it don't you? Why don't you try and stop the sun from going down tonight too?

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"
50399241.jpg

The sky is falling, the sky is falling… Chicken little

That includes me.

Yeah, those 75 scientists are cool.

We had one big storm this Winter where I live so ...there you go.
Obama worries more about climate change then anything else!....

Global warming is a myth.

Says someone with absolutely no scientific background or training whatsoever.....but besides that, thank you for your valuable input.
Just stating the fact that mother nature laughs at us thinking we could destroy her. Look at the bp spill. Mother nature pretty much healed herself.

Did you really just say "stating the fact" and "mother nature laughing" in the same sentence?

Thanks for the laugh.

And yet, people in the US are hit by lightening all the time.

Climate change has always impacted people. Ask the ones who came across the bering strait. The climate has always changed and always will. Man being the intelligent creature he is will simply adapt as he always has. The shore moves up an inch, move your hut back an inch. Oh wait.........you think that man is changing the climate and can do something to stop it don't you? Why don't you try and stop the sun from going down tonight too?

I must admit I never understood the migration across the Bering strait. Consider at that time the world was far for overpopulated why would there be a mass migration? Especially through harsh climate? The theory, I believe is that the ice packs held most of the water thus forming a land bridge. Which means it would have been cold as hell for most of the year. Those migrating would have to know that there was something on the other side to migrate too. A little off topic but I have wondered about why they would migrate.

Does you opinion hold for both sides or just those who don't get their panties in a wad over a warm day in March? I doubt anyone, on either side, have credentials. So we rely on what we read other who do have the credentials have to say.

I must admit I never understood the migration across the Bering strait. Consider at that time the world was far for overpopulated why would there be a mass migration? Especially through harsh climate? The theory, I believe is that the ice packs held most of the water thus forming a land bridge. Which means it would have been cold as hell for most of the year. Those migrating would have to know that there was something on the other side to migrate too. A little off topic but I have wondered about why they would migrate.
The grass is always greener on the other side...
Did that help?

Yes, in very positive ways, unless we go into another ice age. Never know about the Yellowstone, we might be wishing for a layer to keep us warm if that one fires up.

Forum List

Back