Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
You are scared children who don't acknowledge reality. Fine, go hide under you blanky.

The way I see it, the climate change fear adherents are scared about what they have been told.
And so are all the non-Big OIL/Fox etc scientists and every political party in the WORLD but your bought off/brainwashed disgrace of a Party, dupe. lol

You are scared children who don't acknowledge reality. Fine, go hide under you blanky.

The way I see it, the climate change fear adherents are scared about what they have been told.
And so are all the non-Big OIL/Fox etc scientists and every political party in the WORLD but your bought off/brainwashed disgrace of a Party, dupe. lol

You are no more informed than anyone else. More than likely you are much less informed. You belly up to the Kool-Aid trough and have your fill and that is about the limit of your research. A couple of warmer days and you folks go ballistic. We have not set records so that tells me it was warmer before.

You are no more informed than anyone else. More than likely you are much less informed. You belly up to the Kool-Aid trough and have your fill and that is about the limit of your research. A couple of warmer days and you folks go ballistic. We have not set records so that tells me it was warmer before.
Seriously? lol. Change the gd channel.
  1. February Hottest Month Ever in the Satellite Temperature ...
    reason.com/blog/2016/03/02/february-hottest-month-ever-in-the-satel
    Dreamstime: Meryll When compared to seasonal norms, the month of February was the hottest month ever in the satellite temperature record. University of ...

2. May was the hottest month ever for Earth - Telegraph
    www.telegraph.co.uk/.../May-was-the-hottest-month-ever-for-Earth.html
    May was the hottest month ever for Earth Average temperature on Earth of 15.54 degrees Celsius for the month was the warmest since records began in 1880

3. Hottest Month Ever NewsMore Hottest Month Ever Headlines

These threads are meant to ignore the Cult of Deniers.

The rest of us just need to get information into the hands of people that just don't know. Leave the rest to their self-delusion.

Denier Cultists, lying is your thing isn't it.

10,000 + scientists around the world agree Global Warming is real and accelerating, 195 countries around the world signed an agreement that Global Warming is a real threat and promised action.

But a handful of Denier cult members on a message board think they are right. LOL The human mind has unlimited capacity to lie to itself.

Exactly what WINGER said, lol. ISIS won't impact future generations, because when Obama leaves office and the new Republican President takes over, ISIS is a bunch of post toasties.

As far as climate change, if you look back in thread, you will notice the left is again, trying to legislate what we say, so nobody has a different point of view. Shall we start calling each other "comrade?"

It is time for the lefts machinations to be dismantled in Washington DC. I would vote for Moe Howard, before anyone on the left. The left has gone to far, and it is time they get slapped back into place. I believe most of the rest of the country concurs!
Climate change is real. The only ones to deny it are Republucans and oil companies
ISIS is a threat that mostly kills Muslims in the Middle East. The threat to Americans is minimal

Incorrect. No one denies that climate change is real. They deny that it is caused by man because there is conflicting science. Government supported scientists have been asked to supply proof of a notion. Independent scientists come up with different results.

No, they haven't.

Yes they have. You don't know it because (a) you have on blinders (b) the media won't report it and (c) there are leftwing politicians threatening to use RICO laws to shut up those who differ in their scientific findings. Pull you head out of your ass and get a dose of reality.

None of that is happening. Link to any international independent study that shows that man made climate change isn't real.

If you're going to keep your head up your ass all the time, you might want to check for polyps. Even though you'll find some excuse to deny this, here is the evidence you say doesn't exist.

Home - Climate Change Reconsidered

10,000 + scientists around the world agree Global Warming is real and accelerating, 195 countries around the world signed an agreement that Global Warming is a real threat and promised action.

But a handful of Denier cult members on a message board think they are right. LOL The human mind has unlimited capacity to lie to itself.

195 countries around the world signed an agreement that Global Warming is a real threat and promised action.

What action did they promise? Besides rich countries sending checks to poor countries?

195 countries around the world signed an agreement that Global Warming is a real threat and promised action.

What action did they promise? Besides rich countries sending checks to poor countries?
Since you'll never hear it on Fox Noise etc, try Google, idiot. We're not your mother, dupe.

Climate change is real. The only ones to deny it are Republucans and oil companies
ISIS is a threat that mostly kills Muslims in the Middle East. The threat to Americans is minimal

Incorrect. No one denies that climate change is real. They deny that it is caused by man because there is conflicting science. Government supported scientists have been asked to supply proof of a notion. Independent scientists come up with different results.

No, they haven't.

Yes they have. You don't know it because (a) you have on blinders (b) the media won't report it and (c) there are leftwing politicians threatening to use RICO laws to shut up those who differ in their scientific findings. Pull you head out of your ass and get a dose of reality.

None of that is happening. Link to any international independent study that shows that man made climate change isn't real.

If you're going to keep your head up your ass all the time, you might want to check for polyps. Even though you'll find some excuse to deny this, here is the evidence you say doesn't exist.

Great source, brainwashed functional moron.

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

Thus historians forever have the explanation of why terrorism skyrocketed under his watch.

Yeah tell it brother.....It wasn't the fact that we invaded and occupied an oil rich Arab nation that did not attack us or pose any kind of significant threat to the worlds remaining superpower. It wasn't the torture doled out at places like Abu Ghraib......it was all Obama and climate change.....

Since you'll never hear it on Fox Noise etc, try Google, idiot. We're not your mother, dupe.

I tried Google idiot, it linked to your posts.

No, they haven't.

Holy shit. Seriously? Did you see who funds and created that site? Do you even care?

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

Thus historians forever have the explanation of why terrorism skyrocketed under his watch.

Yeah tell it brother.....It wasn't the fact that we invaded and occupied an oil rich Arab nation that did not attack us or pose any kind of significant threat to the worlds remaining superpower. It wasn't the torture doled out at places like Abu Ghraib......it was all Obama and climate change.....
Sorry, but there was one act of terrorism in the Bush era after 9-11. It's a routine event here in the age of Obama.

Love you Islamo apologists.

ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the globe .

I'd worry more about bear attacks .

Sorry, but there was one act of terrorism in the Bush era after 9-11. It's a routine event here in the age of Obama.

Love you Islamo apologists.

Please . Psychos on a shooting spree is all on the republicans .

No, they haven't.

Great source, brainwashed functional moron.

What are you doing with your head out of your ass francandbeans? Hillary didn't give you permission to do that.

Forum List

Back