Obama In Louisiana: Trump Blasting My Vacation Didn't Bother Me, "I'm Leaving In Five Months Anyway"

The people of La will be comforted to know that the reason Barry didn't visit until he was basically shamed into doing so, having to pretend like he gives a damn, is because he has already 'checked out'. With 5 months left to go his top 2 priorities are covering Hillary's ass and playing golf...not in that order. :p

• Banned
The people of La will be comforted to know that the reason Barry didn't visit until he was basically shamed into doing so, having to pretend like he gives a damn, is because he has already 'checked out'. With 5 months left to go his top 2 priorities are covering Hillary's ass and playing golf...not in that order. :p
Agreed!

The demographics were not in Barry Hussaine's favor since it was mainly poor white areas. One could argue the hypocrisy of Barry Hussaine is off the charts, but he is being consistent in showing contempt for white people.

I guarantee you, nobody on this block, none of those first responders, nobody gives a hoot whether you are a Democrat or a Republican,” the president said.

And take note, the very Louisiana Republican Congressmen that voted AGAINST recovery aid after Sandy, are now at the door with their hand out asking for help.

'Knock, knock...knock knock knock' Door opens,
"hello who are you"
"Hi there, I'm Jake KARMA, I understand you are the Louisiana Congressmen that voted to NOT help New Jersey and other states in the North East recover from Sandy a few years ago, yes?"
"well yes, but"
"if you could just stand right there that would be great"
"what? what are you doing with that two by four?"
"I'm getting ready to whack you upside the head with it until you see stars for the next six months"

And so he did, and so they will.

Forum List

Back