Obama is an amazing man, who has my total respect

Barak Obama's biggest fan is Jimmy Carter because Obama will go down as the worst President in U S history.

Just taking the 1st item off the OP's list -

BARRY did NOT 'Get UBL'.

Barry kept the Intel program Bush created that was searching for UBL, Barry allowed them to do their job - FIND UBL, Barry finally gave the order to send SpecOps teams to go after UBL the THIRD TIME he was approached with the opportunity to do so, and Barry watched on a screen as SoecOps teams GOT UBL.

Barry just happened to be the guy in the seat who said the words 'Mission approved - go get him'. Even Hillary could have done that without F*ing it up.

Why didn't Bush do it then instead of dragging us into a trillion dollar war...I get it to fill Cheney's pocket with $$$

Obama gave the orders,Obama gets the credit..

:muahaha::laugh:
We didn't do to war to 'get UBL', genius.

I read thread after thread of your hateful Obama garbage which most are political lies and hacks.... The man pulled us out of a horrible mess the your party created. Everything crashed..

The man got Bin Ladin (someone who your party used to go over and make money with their fake war)

The man tried to stop the medical corruption who take your homes and stop treatment after they take your life savings..Obamacare may not be the best but it is a start.

Obama is a respectful husband and father..

I get sad seeing all of these hateful people going at it even when their party won this election...

It is nothing but pure ugly hate..The people who are being so disrespectful probably hate life too and nothing makes them happy.

Thank you Obama for being such a good man in the face of such ugliness and hate.

d343de645e1f4f871d6995b7e80a4f0b.jpg
images

And the best part of all.............................

"JANUARY 20TH 2017 AMERICA'S LONG NIGHTMARE IS OVER"

Maybe.......... Or we will have the worst nightmares in next 4 years. Let's see those promises.

Barak Obama's biggest fan is Jimmy Carter because Obama will go down as the worst President in U S history.

BARRY did NOT 'Get UBL'.

Barry kept the Intel program Bush created that was searching for UBL, Barry allowed them to do their job - FIND UBL, Barry finally gave the order to send SpecOps teams to go after UBL the THIRD TIME he was approached with the opportunity to do so, and Barry watched on a screen as SoecOps teams GOT UBL.

Barry just happened to be the guy in the seat who said the words 'Mission approved - go get him'. Even Hillary could have done that without F*ing it up.

You are full shit as always. Set aside your racist crap maybe you can make sense of yourself.

And the best part of all.............................

"JANUARY 20TH 2017 AMERICA'S LONG NIGHTMARE IS OVER"

What Historians will call "The Period of American WO"

Where the US saw its debt go from $5 trillion to $20, where government grew from 25% of GDP to 50%, where individual freedom and rights vanished over a bogus terror scare, which both "presidents" covered up and lied about.

The WO is about to end, America. Hopefully the only "woe" will be felt by the last two traitors in the Oval Office...

Thank you president Obama, class act . never twitter or hate rants, Even when they said your not an American, just a ugly ape.

I read thread after thread of your hateful Obama garbage which most are political lies and hacks.... The man pulled us out of a horrible mess the your party created. Everything crashed..

The man got Bin Ladin (someone who your party used to go over and make money with their fake war)

The man tried to stop the medical corruption who take your homes and stop treatment after they take your life savings..Obamacare may not be the best but it is a start.

I get sad seeing all of these hateful people going at it even when their party won this election...

It is nothing but pure ugly hate..The people who are being so disrespectful probably hate life too and nothing makes them happy.

Thank you Obama for being such a good man in the face of such ugliness and hate.

images

You have no ability to detect lies,
No ability to use logic
No capacity for independant thought
And very very low standards.

Thank you president Obama, class act . never twitter or hate rants, Even when they said your not an American, just a ugly ape.

Obama was smooth and classy, that's fer sure. But we needed someone to work for we the people and to stop the invasion of third worlders coming here that obama has worked so hard for. This would for sure bankrupt our country eventually. The clintons would have continued that invasion greatly, while increasing their wealth to new heights. Sheriff Trump is the guy we need to put a stop to this craziness. He may be crude and unclassy, but so were Patton and many other great Americans of the past. Greatness and love of country 'trumps' smooth and classy everytime.

BARRY did NOT 'Get UBL'.

Why didn't Bush do it then instead of dragging us into a trillion dollar war...I get it to fill Cheney's pocket with $$$

Obama gave the orders,Obama gets the credit..

:muahaha::laugh:
We didn't do to war to 'get UBL', genius.

They just love to run their debunked religious dogma.

May 31, 2011 3:31 pm
KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.

Obama Gives Halliburton $568 Million Contract

I guess Obama wanted make Cheney rich as well!

Thank you president Obama, class act

This is what the Democrats call a "class act," a President who tells people who comply with state law they won't be prosecuted, and then, without warning, sends in the jackboots and locks 'em up because they were WHITE...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst.""

images

No ability to use logic

Now Now Predfan, I didn't say he was perfect ( none of them are ) but he is not as bad as the right has been making him out to be.

images

No ability to use logic

Now Now Predfan, I didn't say he was perfect ( none of them are ) but he is not as bad as the right has been making him out to be.
Just the word Obama makes me want to take a shit....

images

No ability to use logic

Yeah but your post shoes you lack those qualities and abilities I listed.

Forum List

Back