Obama is horrible

Abuse Marines...check.

APTOPIX_Obama_US_Turkey.JPEG-0e076.jpg
PresidentsUmbrrellas_zps7968ee3b.jpg

No rain in one of the photos...

Here is the better one.

9h14zl.jpg

I think we should pull out and wait for them to pull off another 9-11 attack.

Or at least not ignore the memos from the bad guys announcing their impending attack. That would be good.

Are you referring to he one that said we are going to hijack some airliners and fly them into the World Trade Center on 9/11?
That's just one of them. Those memos go back to early Spring. So many warnings from so many directions, blissfully ignored by people asleep at the wheel.

That makes you ignorant and not worthy of debating.
Facts are facts. They received numerous warnings, all ignored.

Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional.

Has a nice ring to it!

There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.
You have no point, as usual.

Plenty of things are constitutional without ever being mentioned in the Constitution. Like abortion!

For the brain impaired, I will repeat. There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.
There have been no SCOTUS decisions upholding the use of Executive Orders?
Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional.

Has a nice ring to it!

There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.

Plenty of things are constitutional without ever being mentioned in the Constitution. Like abortion!

For the brain impaired, I will repeat. There is no constitutional provision nor statute that explicitly permits executive orders.

And I repeat: it's irrelevant.

And you think this statement you made is accurate and relevant?
"Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional."

I think we should pull out and wait for them to pull off another 9-11 attack.

Or at least not ignore the memos from the bad guys announcing their impending attack. That would be good.

Are you referring to he one that said we are going to hijack some airliners and fly them into the World Trade Center on 9/11?
That's just one of them. Those memos go back to early Spring. So many warnings from so many directions, blissfully ignored by people asleep at the wheel.

Links to those facts please.

And you think this statement you made is accurate and relevant?
"Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional."
You've yet to show me a SCOTUS decision re: executive orders.

Links to those facts please.
Seriously? Again? Do you wingnuts all have memory loss?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

All right, let's see what we have.

32 pages of hundreds of Obama's failings. Good job everyone!!

Now please explain how profoundly, deeply, and utterly incompetent your major political party has to be to lose to him...TWICE.

Forum List

Back