Obama is horrible

And I repeat: it's irrelevant.

And you think this statement you made is accurate and relevant?
"Yes. Executive Orders are fully Constitutional."
You've yet to show me a SCOTUS decision re: executive orders.

It has nothing to do with SCOTUS. All I said was there is no authorization for Executive Orders in the Constitution or is there a statute in the US Code that permits them.

Pay attention:

Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).[1] Like both legislative statutes and regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review, and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree legislation will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging 72-hour length strikes on enemies, and in general fine-tuning policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.​

I would submit that Obama has fine-tuned gun registration law, decided to increase the enforcement of the legislation, all derived from powers granted by the Constitution.

I and the NRA would agree with you. If some one sues him it would be dismissed IMO. And, he had to use the Sandy Hook kids to sell it the public. I found that part disgusting.
While I find it disgusting that Republicans fund-raise off of murdered 6 year olds.

Different values, I suppose.

Facts are facts. They received numerous warnings, all ignored.

Links to those facts please.
Seriously? Again? Do you wingnuts all have memory loss?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

911 could have been prevented if Bush had banned all Muslims from entering the country and deporting all of them that were already in the US. Don't you agree?
We prolly could have prevented the Mafia, too, if we had only banned Italians in the late 1800s.

The problem Bush had was he could not profile middle eastern men because Clinton make profiling a dirty word.
I think it was a different reason.

bush-holds-hands-saudi-ap-gerald-herbert.png

The President is blinded by his agenda, It's a shame he won't support hard-working Americans and the defenseless unborn.

how dare you take our guns, president obama?!

we have sickos all over the place, & that's the problem. it's mental health. mental health.

Forum List

Back