Obama is sending troops into Syria!

Not to worry though, they are just military advisors. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

War-is-cool.jpg
What wars did Obama start again, dupe?

Libya don't ring a bell dupe?
Kadaffi started that, stupid.

Now you are going over the top with the propaganda....

The Right thinks Putin is a hero for doing so.

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.
Hey cupcake how about YOU explain WHY this is OUR war?
Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.
So how many years does a president have to be in office before he gets the blame? By your numbers Clinton is responsible for the great depression of 2008.

Not to worry though, they are just military advisors. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

War-is-cool.jpg
why now and not after chemical weapons. it's a bizzare chapter. this morning i just heard a general say, they would use f15s to flyover and scare the isis out of syria.... on world tv.
that would have been great for benghazi.

when it comes to foreign policy obama sort of defies gravity.

The US needs to 100% withdraw from the Middle East, and let the region tear it's own self apart.

War-is-cool.jpg

Just like Saddam started the Iraqi war?

And he calls me stupid?

I generally make it a habit not to argue with fools.
He was going to obliterate opposition, and we and our allies stopped him. We all should have upheld the moderates elected afterwards. C'est la vie. We're not going to get boots on the ground under Obama, despite RW BS of ALL kinds.

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.
Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.
So how many years does a president have to be in office before he gets the blame? By your numbers Clinton is responsible for the great depression of 2008.
Then there's reality...

War-is-cool.jpg

And he calls me stupid?

He was going to obliterate opposition, and we and our allies stopped him. We all should have upheld the moderates elected afterwards. C'est la vie. We're not going to get boots on the ground under Obama, despite RW BS of ALL kinds.

We just sent troops in.

War-is-cool.jpg

And that worked so well in Vietnam too.
Obama is just another lying sack of shit. Where are the liberals protesting this move?

Nobody hates Obama because he is black, simply because he is white. Or at least as white as he is black.

Hate is the exclusive purview of liberals who think that conservatives are evil.

War-is-cool.jpg

And he calls me stupid?

Propaganda , hillary with held information it got so bad that the Pentagon and the democrats were going behind her back to talk to kadaffi son to stop it...

If it was Bush Jr Franco you would be yelling bloody murder...

Hillary Clinton undercut on Libya war by Pentagon and Congress, secret tapes reveal

Emails show Qaddafi son offered talks – but Clinton ordered top general to 'not take the call,' source says

Go ahead.
Then there's reality...
You still blame Bush for Obama's incompetence.

Strange, if Obama sent troops to Syria then he is the biggest idiot on this side of the Atlantic.

Russia has that sewn up. While create complications for them?

I guess that symbol of the Jackass really mean they are Jackasses!!

And he calls me stupid?

We just sent troops in.
More advisors/assisters. Considering it's still just ISIS territory, BFD! You're carried away by media hype. 90% of our media is ratings-crazed disgrace, not just the Pub Propaganda Service.

Obama is sending 50 sacrificial lambs to slaughter in order to feed his colossal ego.

No matter how good these 50 are they are no match to thousands of blood thirsty savages.

They will be captured, beheaded and their blood will be on Obama's hands.

And he calls me stupid?

Propaganda , hillary with held information it got so bad that the Pentagon and the democrats were going behind her back to talk to kadaffi son to stop it...

If it was Bush Jr Franco you would be yelling bloody murder...

Hillary Clinton undercut on Libya war by Pentagon and Congress, secret tapes reveal

Emails show Qaddafi son offered talks – but Clinton ordered top general to 'not take the call,' source says
The Moonie Times and Qaddafi's son? LOL. Take a time out. It's a stretch that Boosh could do anything right like this.

Strange, if Obama sent troops to Syria then he is the biggest idiot on this side of the Atlantic.

Russia has that sewn up. While create complications for them?

I guess that symbol of the Jackass really mean they are Jackasses!!

So true considering Russia is bombing all the rebel groups, wonder how he will cover it up if Russia kills one of our own?

Forum List

Back