Obama is sending troops into Syria!

The Right thinks Putin is a hero for doing so.

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.
Hey cupcake how about YOU explain WHY this is OUR war?
Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.
STILL screaming Bush? He's not president anymore okay? Why is this OUR war? Go ahead idiot anytime.
It's obviously not our war (can you read?), but we want to help the better people against the a-holes.On the other hand, Booosh wrecked the world so badly we're nowhere near over him yet. The GOP hasn't learned a gd thing either.
:blahblah:

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.
Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.
More Francocrape...........................Your side elected Obama...Shows some balls and OWN IT

Uh..No we don't...Putin is a former KGB agent. He is an enemy of the US and to civilization as we know it.
Next..
So you're all going overboard one way or another? lol. He MAY have gotten all he wants, and perhaps deserves, in Ukraine, and may yet help to transition Assad out (just saw Charlie Rose say so).

Go ahead.
STILL screaming Bush? He's not president anymore okay? Why is this OUR war? Go ahead idiot anytime.
It's obviously not our war (can you read?), but we want to help the better people against the a-holes.On the other hand, Booosh wrecked the world so badly we're nowhere near over him yet. The GOP hasn't learned a gd thing either.
Okay so you are just NOT that bright. Lets bring you up to speed.
1, Bush is no longer president.
2, We have a democrat president named Obozo and he is leading THIS war effort.

NOW that you are up to speed I ask AGAIN WHY is this OUR war?

Go ahead.
More Francocrape...........................Your side elected Obama...Shows some balls and OWN IT
He's doing great, tyvm. lol. Helping the moderates and blowing up the a-holes is ok with me. You GOPers elected the biggest disaster ever, and should own THAT and sthu lol.

Go ahead.
He's doing great, tyvm. lol. Helping the moderates and blowing up the a-holes is ok with me. You GOPers elected the biggest disaster ever, and should own THAT and sthu lol.
Why is this OUR war?

Go ahead.
Why is this OUR war?
Because ISIS suqs duh. We have allies doing the same, France and UK at least. But ME countries are also getting involved. A great development.

Go ahead.
Why is this OUR war?
Because ISIS suqs duh. We have allies doing the same, France and UK at least. But ME countries are also getting involved. A great development.
You war monger democrats just make a person ill.

Not to worry though, they are just military advisors. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

War-is-cool.jpg
What wars did Obama start again, dupe?

Libya don't ring a bell dupe?

Why is this OUR war?
You war monger democrats just make a person ill.
ISIS started this war duh. We're helping the good guys win. NOT our war.

Forum List

Back