Obama is sending troops into Syria!

I'm glad none of those 50 Sp.-Ops troops aren't related to me. A political move, steeped in tokenism.

Also glad, that I didn't vote for our current Idiot-in-Chief!

If any come home in body-bags...........I gotz no guilt.........only sympathy.......for whatz thatz worth.......which......ain't much.
You support Boosh attacking Iraq? Now that could be some worthwhile guilt. They'll be fine.

Strange, if Obama sent troops to Syria then he is the biggest idiot on this side of the Atlantic.

Russia has that sewn up. While create complications for them?

I guess that symbol of the Jackass really mean they are Jackasses!!

So true considering Russia is bombing all the rebel groups, wonder how he will cover it up if Russia kills one of our own?

What will Oh Bummer do when the Russians "accidentally" bomb our troops thinking they were attacking ISIS?

This has disaster written all over it!

I'm glad none of those 50 Sp.-Ops troop
I'm glad none of those 50 Sp.-Ops troops aren't related to me. A political move, steeped in tokenism.

If any come home in body-bags...........I gotz no guilt.........only sympathy.......for whatz thatz worth.......which......ain't much.
You support Boosh attacking Iraq? Now that could be some worthwhile guilt. They'll be fine.

s aren't related to me. A political move, steeped in tokenism.

Was Russia in Iraq ?

Damn ....

I'm glad none of those 50 Sp.-Ops troop

s aren't related to me. A political move, steeped in tokenism.

Was Russia in Iraq ?

Damn ....
?????????

The Right thinks Putin is a hero for doing so.

For whatever reason he's doing it, at least Putin is fighting against ISIS rather than with them like Bonzo the President

Now that Obama has seen Putin and Iran taking over in the ME it has finally occured to him that he was wrong and now is stepping up US efforts against the JV team!!.

No, he's helping the JV team, overthrowing the Shiite Syrian government is one of their objectives, and Bonzo is helping them do it

The Right thinks Putin is a hero for doing so.

For whatever reason he's doing it, at least Putin is fighting against ISIS rather than with them like Bonzo the President

Now that Obama has seen Putin and Iran taking over in the ME it has finally occured to him that he was wrong and now is stepping up US efforts against the JV team!!.

No, he's helping the JV team, overthrowing the Shiite Syrian government is one of their objectives, and Bonzo is helping them do it
???????????????? Link or anything rational?

No, he's helping the JV team,
Well, liberals pulled out of Vietnam and lost that war. Similarly, Barry pulled out of Iraq, lost that war, and thus created ISIS. But now Barry seems opposed to his creation, ISIS, and Assad which means he has no coherent plan to ever stabilize Syria.

Well, liberals pulled out of Vietnam and lost that war. Similarly, Barry pulled out of Iraq, lost that war, and thus created ISIS. But now Barry seems opposed to his creation, ISIS, and Assad which means he has no coherent plan to ever stabilize Syria.
Nixon and Ford were liberals? BTW, thanks for dragging it on 4 years just to get elected. Secret plan my ass.

Yup, all we had to do was kill all the Vietnamese and Iraqis...
dear stupid liberal, killing was largely over and in hands of indigenous troops because we had won. All we had to do was stay there in support exactly as Obama has elected to do in Afghanistan!!

Nixon and Ford were liberals? BTW, thanks for dragging it on 4 years just to get elected. Secret plan my ass.

Dragging it on to victory over communist expansion. Liberals spied for Stalin so actually supported the spread of communism. Lets never forget, we have ISIS and communism today because deadly liberal fools have always supported powerful central govt.

Last edited:

Dragging it on to victory over communist expansion. Liberals spied for Stalin so actually supported the spread of communism. Lets never forget, we have ISIS and communism today because deadly liberal fools have always supported powerful central govt.

Joe Kennedy, father of Jack Kennedy as well as Ted was a Nazi supporter, that's the heritage of the left

dear stupid liberal, killing was largely over and in hands of indigenous troops because we had won. All we had to do was stay there in support exactly as Obama has elected to do in Afghanistan!!
Maliki was Booosh's bigot/moron. End of story. His corrupt world depression also a key aid to stability. Great job!

Maliki was Booosh's bigot/moron. End of story. His corrupt world depression also a key aid to stability. Great job!

dear stupid liberal, killing was largely over in Vietnam and Iraq and fighting in hands of indigenous troops because we had largely won. All we had to do was stay there in support exactly as Obama has elected to do in Afghanistan!!

Do you understand?

Forum List

Back