obama issues statement on zimmerman virdict

The tragedy was what happened to Zimmerman, the jury verified that the police were right in not charging him in the first place.

For Immediate Release
July 14, 2013

Statement by the President

The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin.

A nation of laws.....I'll have to think about that one
He should know...he sent Holder and his goons in there to foment the outrage. What to expect from a professional 'Community Organizer' (read that shit disturber).He is fooling NO ONE but the gullible.

For Immediate Release
July 14, 2013

The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin.

Just as i have always claimed, this is about guns.

For Immediate Release
July 14, 2013

Obabble translation...take George's gun away...

For Immediate Release
July 14, 2013

Obabble translation...take George's gun away...
Yep. Another case where he will push for it. There's only one way to take away our guns...that would be a Constitutional Convention and get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

A nation of laws where the POTUS runs it like a fucking third world banana republic Dick-tater, spying on citizens and reporters

Fuck you, Barry

The tragedy was what happened to Zimmerman, the jury verified that the police were right in not charging him in the first place.

How many days did GZ have to sit in jail because politicians and race-baiters had to play a game with people's lives?
And he will never get that time back. Time for him to go after his pound(s) of flesh...and nail these assholes.

Does Obama know this?

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case."

News from The Associated Press

Does Obama know this?

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case."

Uh-huh...and the DOJ was pressured by whom? The NAALCP...No surprise.:eusa_whistle: (Obama will feign ignorance as usual)...

To do justice to obama I would have to learn to swear in at least two other languages.
What a classless piece of snot obama is. A phlegm coughed up by diseased lungs.

Trayvon Martin was a thug like hundreds of other little thugs that get what's coming to them. The only victim was George Zimmerman

Obama's still seething that Zimmerman was not a white Jew like he'd first hoped when he heard the name

Does Obama know this?

They would have to use the NBC edited 911 call for evidence to get a civil rights violation. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back